Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 890. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
any screenshots maybe of this navajo technology? wouldnt hurt for trust.

I'm not sure what a screen shot is going to prove? It's all very boring, algorithms etc.. The wallet itself looks almost exactly the same and is still having its finishing UI touches added.

All will be revealed in a few days and you can try the tech for yourself. We're just putting the finishing touches in place!

Cheers,
Pakage
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
LOOK AT TRADING - IT IS NOW A "TUG OF WAR" BETWEEN THE WINNERS AND THE LOOSERS.

One of the best words . Situation is really like war no one knows what is happening but after Dev's fresh update my believe is going to be more stronger in Navajo's Anon tech.
Anon solution it is impossible. Last IP will be always visible... But if Navajo Dev create this.... this coin will hard explode....

If you have a look at the white paper linked on the home page it will explain how our system works. We are in the process of making a clearer branded document which explains our technology more.

We break the transaction chain by moving the transaction amount and destination through the private, secure & encrypted sub chain. This makes it not as simple as just watching amount sent and amount received.

We break the chain of events between sender and receiver making it impossible to prove beyond reasonable doubt that User A sent coins to User B.

Of course you will still be able to say that User A sent some coins and User B received some coins if you know which wallet addresses to monitor. This is part of the block chain and is public information. However, you can simply create new wallet addresses and only use your wallet over a secure channel. Also, our Navajo Magic Gateway is in between the sender and receiver and all communications being double encrypted, scrambled and scattered to newly generated wallet addresses. This will make it very hard (read: impossible) to intercept, decipher and follow the transaction path.

I hope this helps you understand what we're doing.

Cheers,
Pakage.

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
any screenshots maybe of this navajo technology? wouldnt hurt for trust.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507

One of the best words . Situation is really like war no one knows what is happening but after Dev's fresh update my believe is going to be more stronger in Navajo's Anon tech.
Anon solution it is impossible. Last IP will be always visible... But if Navajo Dev create this.... this coin will hard explode....
And it will;)
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
We are the only community with DEV than can deal with doublespending attack, and that is cool but also best you can ask your DEV! don't you get it?, we have proper coin distribution, good specification, really great community supporters, good news coming "round the corner" in few days and you can't wait? I tell you someting If you wait 6 months you can wait couple of days and see for yourself that DEV will deliver his promise.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1778
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Exciting days are coming for the crypto world !!

Join now - it's not too late ...
legendary

is this update ?
bullshit
greedy dev wants more money
price go down to real price = 500 sat.
This thread definitely needs more FUD. Continue, please.
Well, these fudders are getting more and more ridiculous, it's funny to see how hard they're trying.
Btw. I bet it's just a one guy, hiding behind newbie accounts  Wink
They are trying to grab a bargain, because they know that their days are numbered.
legendary

is this update ?
bullshit
You want to grab a bargain too, don't you. You better grab your bargain now, before it is TOO LATE.
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]

is this update ?
bullshit
Well, these fudders are getting more and more ridiculous, it's funny to see how hard they're trying.
Btw. I bet it's just a one guy, hiding behind newbie accounts  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

is this update ?
bullshit
legendary

is this update ?
bullshit
WHY ARE RUBBISH COMMENTS COMING FROM NEWBIES?

You are not a newbie, you are really an old trader spreading doubt, to grab a bargain when members become confused.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
If somehow price goes under 800 satoshi ,many whales will come to eat all sale orders. Navajo was different ans will always be different than other coins.

I hope you are right. The order book goes down to 533 sats right now, not looking good for NAV.
NAVAJO COIN trading is complicated, because it takes a long time to shake out the weak hands.
You explained in simple words the philosophy of current price. Price is never important but the developing team is real thing behind the coin.
Navajo looks very stable and healthy and release is very near too. So keep on going positively.
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Thanks 4 your message, waiting, will it work or not. Exciting if it will worK! Good luck.

Of course it will. If anyone has any doubt then he will be able to test it by yourself with Anon Beta release Wink
Stay tuned guys, very exciting days coming!

Lucas
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Thanks 4 your message, waiting, will it work or not. Exciting if it will worK! Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Hello Everyone!

Anon Testing is going very well, we are working to deliver everything on time just like planned.
We will keep You all updated about the progress in Anon Testing:

In other news, I will be updating you all within 24 hours with the progress of my refinements to the anonymous transactions.

We are still on track to release the beta network for mass testing by 1 Feb 2015.

Please don't feed the trolls.

Pakage

Stay Tuned!  Wink
Warm Regards

- Navajo Coin Development Team

Thanks for update dev!
legendary
Activity: 994
Thanks, that's great news
legendary