Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 886. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
@unusualfacts30 You are not an investor, you're fuckin moron just spread the FUD, we don't need to any fuckin FUDesters, double spend attack, excessive delays,... that's enough for us...
So... get the fuck out of this thread
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
There is maximum: 3 days to Anon
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
one day we will remember you.....  stupid trolls  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
unusualfacts30,  sell Your NAV if you still have them, and get the fuck out of this thread !!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Today is going well/stable! Only up from here!
And do not be angry that you listen to some people and you sold at poor price!

We only have ~3 days to beta test Wink
legendary
Don't feed the trolls, the same happened on DRK topic when DRK price began to explode many fuckin trolls were crying
I believe same story happen on NAV topic
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Haaahhhahah I like your comments . This is very funny some child can make these baseless analysis . I hold my Navajo's for long term when they will reach 10$ per coin then will sell.

Last time I told people it was going to crash they said the same thing "Oh, 2000 is base only up from here" but it crashed to 1300 sat and those who listened to me would've made 100% profit on top.

$10? lol

If you enjoy being  bagholder no one can help you.

I'm telling you again that it'll hit sub 1500 again. If you like your money then sell now and you can buy again sub 1500.

A smart investor never get too excited when he see price moving up because in every market what goes up MUST come down.

You're right my man - what goes up must come down. That's why this is the end of discussion, we don't want this shit to fall on us anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Happy Trading!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Haaahhhahah I like your comments . This is very funny some child can make these baseless analysis . I hold my Navajo's for long term when they will reach 10$ per coin then will sell.

Last time I told people it was going to crash they said the same thing "Oh, 2000 is base only up from here" but it crashed to 1300 sat and those who listened to me would've made 100% profit on top.

$10? lol

If you enjoy being  bagholder no one can help you.

I'm telling you again that it'll hit sub 1500 again. If you like your money then sell now and you can buy again sub 1500.

A smart investor never get too excited when he see price moving up because in every market what goes up MUST come down.
legendary
Hi everyone.

Just a quick update from me. My testing of the transaction obfuscation is going well. I should have this part wrapped up very soon. I will report back in about 12 hours after my next testing and bug fixing session.

Till then.

Cheers and Happy Trading.

Pakage

Your passion for excellence and hard work will be rewarded along with everyone that has been involved in this project. Thanks Brother
legendary
First of all I am very happy to see BTCFeed remove the DRK issues part of the column/Article . So you would have noticed the article become shorter.

I feel the NavajoCoin is soon to become a proud member of the Anonymous Crypto family.  When we achieve what DRK has achieved , who are the first pioneers of a new way . We will remember what has been laid behind us and never forget it.

That's what we live for, all of us in every community. Achieving our goals and striving for excellence. We are all evolving and NavajoCoin is on that journey that the other great Altcoins have laid for us.
Some Altcoins are doing the wrong thing but there legacy and dullness is soon forgotten.

When you believe in something hard enough and work hard long enough . Survive the hard times and keep pushing on . Good things happen -simple. Sometimes you get it wrong we are like that in nature but sometimes we just get it right! When that occurs you feel a spark and that spark turns to inspiration and achievement. You will find that passion and hard work delivers as a by product wealth and security.

A programmer does not program for money . He programs because he is creating something new.
A designer designs something with elegance and craftsmanship . So he gets praised for the beauty he has created
All paintings are created with patience a brush and canvas . The value comes from the mind and then how much you are willing to keep it!

If there are enough of these good people in the world everything will just be fine.

Last of all - Buy when you feel its correct . Sell when you feel is correct. Do your research and be passionate about everything you are involved in and touch.

Most of all look after your families and we shall all move to a better place together. Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnoNITE-CLc

legendary
Hi everyone.

Just a quick update from me. My testing of the transaction obfuscation is going well. I should have this part wrapped up very soon. I will report back in about 12 hours after my next testing and bug fixing session.

Till then.

Pakage

Thanks for the update, we're waiting for more good news Smiley
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
Hi everyone.

Till then.

Pakage
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014

Navajo is in an upward trend. We are going up very steadily. Even when there was a drop to 1300 sat it immediately bounced back to 2000.  Cool

Made little correction to your chart. You have to keep in mind those red candles that are winning against green ones. There is also huge spike in that third candle from right that tells you where price is trying to go before it moves back up again. We're looking at 1300-1500 sat

For a long time I didn't heard such bullshit. Man your analysis is on primary school level.
10$ Huh what type of pills do you get from your doc? Currently i see absolut no reason why this coin should ever reach 1$
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
I hold my Navajo's for long term when they will reach 10$ per coin then will sell.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Navajo is in an upward trend. We are going up very steadily. Even when there was a drop to 1300 sat it immediately bounced back to 2000.  Cool

Made little correction to your chart. You have to keep in mind those red candles that are winning against green ones. There is also huge spike in that third candle from right that tells you where price is trying to go before it moves back up again. We're looking at 1300-1500 sat

For a long time I didn't heard such bullshit. Man your analysis is on primary school level.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

We can watch persons with charts in every coin that begins to go up. I wonder where these charters stays during normal days. These charts are not something 100% . In alt currencies news and development is what drive prices up or down not charts. Navajo is in relaxed period and suddenly will jump upwards.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501

hahahahaha That's the most ridiculous technical analysis i've ever seen. I hope that you're doing it on purpose. If not it means that you're an ignorant.

That third candle from right means that demand was stronger than supply. Despite that people tried to sell huge amount of navajos it still bounced back, and we were back on track. That shows the strenght of the market.  Wink  What is more you don't even realize that on your chart price broke through the top of your "triangle", that is another sign that market is very strong and we are still in the upward trend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammer_%28candlestick_pattern%29
Jump to: