Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 894. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Let's do it guys!

NavajoCoin Community: Navajo Anon Beta Announcement
NavajoCoin Community Effort:

On the day that Soopy , Sum2Dev & The NavajoCoin Developement Team announces to the NavajoCoin community of  Release of Navajo Anon Beta is available for download.

We will be hitting the chat boxes when we get news but I need

8 people required on Bittrex Chatbox https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAV
–Please PM me your time zone and preferred exchange

8 people required on Crypsty Chatbox https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/NAV_BTC
-Please PM me your time zone and preferred exchange

8 people required on Poloniex Chatbox
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange#btc_nav

8 people required on Bter Chatbox
https://bter.com/trade/nav_btc

I will then collate the list and PM me your preferred exchange and also post this list on this forum.
I will also PM you links and terms that you need to learn. This will help you answer most questions if asked regarding NavajoCoin – Introducing Anon Transactions Using Subchains.

A coordinated united front will prove very fruitful in your investment and free up the NavajoCoin Development Team to tackle the forum questions etc etc

If you have a Twitter account - $NAV #navajocoin
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Navajo-Coin/275085062670816

EDIT if you cant work out your timezone. just give me you country and ill do for you  

hashforce101

NAV/BTC NavajoCoin Navajo Anon Beta

http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/navajocoin Quote Start it could be said that Navajo may have some of the most die-hard and respected community of any crypto-currency  Currently, Navajo is on track to become one of the largest supported coins END quote
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Things are going to change fast this week hang on for the ride of your life  Navajo will take all of us to the  stars and beyond .....Navajo is the best investment this year in the crypto world.......  2015 is the year for Navajo i never doubted  it from the beginning... so get your coin now while there still cheap ..
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
yeah i know, but selling attracts selling Smiley

but no problem, i dont blame you anything...i just was a bit frustrated that the buy walls who just recovered where gone..so sorry

at least we are at page 1 at bittrex again hehe
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
sadly i had to sell 75000 coins so i can afford to eat i know im gonna regret selling any coins in a few days im just glad i don't have to sell all my precious navajo coins!

Hi, no problem i had the same a few weeks back. But next time would be great if instead of dumping you just add a sell order just above buy order....

but i know above sounds crazy..its a free market Smiley But buy walls where just freshly added hehe so it kinda sucks they are insta killed due to this...but no worries...they will recover again..
i wasn't the one who dumped the 7 btc buy wall i dumped 1.57 btc worth at 2140+ some1 else did the wrest ;o
it just sucks that it's the end of the month =/ need money for bills n shit
sadly i had to sell 75000 coins so i can afford to eat i know im gonna regret selling any coins in a few days im just glad i don't have to sell all my precious navajo coins!

Hi, no problem i had the same a few weeks back. But next time would be great if instead of dumping you just add a sell order just above buy order....

but i know above sounds crazy..its a free market Smiley But buy walls where just freshly added hehe so it kinda sucks they are insta killed due to this...but no worries...they will recover again..
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Wow, someone just sold a huge amount....buy support just recovered, now someone sold 6btc at once  Angry
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Tomorrow amaznig week is beginning. No metter what will hapend I would like to thank you guys.Thank this incredible community that I can be part .Thank you Soopy for an amazing project.Thank you shahim for great updates.Thank you pakage for testing Anon.Thank you Strugg for great PR.Thank you paycam for your support.Thank you chemal for you calculation.Thank you hashforce for your optimism.Thank you Greedy John for your big green letters.Thank you hrbt for nice energy.Thank you skidog for your comments.Thank you david1365 for being here.Thank all I forgot!Thank you all guys!Thank every member of our great community cause you are perfect!Just the best in the crypto world!

Sorry for this personal note but I had to write this;)
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
But not about 1 NAV = 1$ becouse its joke
I think 1 navajo will be 0,1$ but after loong time

Well you have to understand we had some difficult times. the last months we climbed up day by day, week by week, so everybody is in a good mood. some numbers mentioned are just out of happiness...offcourse you never know where it goes to

Exact no one can not tell where the final price will be but one thing is sure that Navajo will have some very very good time after release of anon and in crypto anything is possible. May be 1$ or may be 50$.  Cheesy Wink

So my BMW will be red, and yours?  Grin

BMW??? really?Huh
Tesla S my friend!!!

http://www.teslamotors.com/en_GB/models

I haven't enough for tesla, but maybe soon  Cool
Activity: 687
Merit: 500

Well you have to understand we had some difficult times. the last months we climbed up day by day, week by week, so everybody is in a good mood. some numbers mentioned are just out of happiness...offcourse you never know where it goes to

Exact no one can not tell where the final price will be but one thing is sure that Navajo will have some very very good time after release of anon and in crypto anything is possible. May be 1$ or may be 50$.  Cheesy Wink

BMW??? really?Huh
Tesla S my friend!!!

http://www.teslamotors.com/en_GB/models
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
This is the last opportunity to buy cheap coins. In a few days you will cry that it bought in the current price !!

NAVAJO coin No.1 in 2015 year !!

Not possible, 2015 is the Year of MAGI!
MAGI KARP ?

No Pokémon , MAGI XMG, see signature please.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

Exact no one can not tell where the final price will be but one thing is sure that Navajo will have some very very good time after release of anon and in crypto anything is possible. May be 1$ or may be 50$.  Cheesy Wink
legendary
Activity: 1223
This is the last opportunity to buy cheap coins. In a few days you will cry that it bought in the current price !!

MAGI KARP ?
Activity: 621

BOARDING! LAST PASSENGERS!
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

Activity: 392
this is, mark my words, the next darkcoin.....we are all blessed and highly favored for getting in under 10k stat. This coupled with the rising price of BTC, we should all profit handsomely over the next few weeks/ months
Activity: 621
I found 8k navajos which i Bought few months ago for 300 satoshi, also i Bought few days ago over 12k and here's my question.
Everybody are talking "next month 5$, next month 1$, after anon it would be over 10$".
But Think Real - Do you think it's even possible to reach 0,1$ for 1 NAV?

It's possible, remember darkcoin, check out the darkcoin price history, it was 1000 sat just like NAV and rised so fast and reached to dreamy price, 0.03 BTC, nobody believed.
If anon works perfectly, we will see same story with NAV just in 3 month

Yes bro and that is why I wont sell any of my NAV until price 0,5$-1NAV
legendary
Activity: 994
I found 8k navajos which i Bought few months ago for 300 satoshi, also i Bought few days ago over 12k and here's my question.
Everybody are talking "next month 5$, next month 1$, after anon it would be over 10$".
But Think Real - Do you think it's even possible to reach 0,1$ for 1 NAV?

It's possible, remember darkcoin, check out the darkcoin price history, it was 1000 sat just like NAV and rised so fast and reached to dreamy price, 0.03 BTC, nobody believed.
If anon works perfectly, we will see same story with NAV just in 3 month
Jump to: