Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 920. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
What are you talking about guys. At this moment only community is buying Navajo... 2K is max
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
yeah its goong great. the whole week at first page of bittrex....we hadnt seent this kind of volume for a long time...i thought the weekend would be very low, but its going up up up...

we reached the most difficult point right now...the zone of 1700 2000. if we can breach this final hurdle the road to much higer levels is open... i think this will happen after anon gets in beta..but who knows...at this speed anything seems possible..
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
even chuck norris is buying NAV  he said the bottom is 5000 satoshis Smiley)

soon soon guys
 Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1778
Great trading at the moment guys. We're holding on the front page and hitting new highs. Welcome to 2015, the year of NAVAJOCOIN!  Cool
Yes, we are getting there. We have a market cap of about $200,000. I bet that we could achieve a market cap of over $5,000,000 when investors start flooding in. NAV coin is still a bargain.
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
Great trading at the moment guys. We're holding on the front page and hitting new highs. Welcome to 2015, the year of NAVAJOCOIN!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 994
LAST TRADE 1688 ON BITTREX.COM

ARE WE GOING TO 0,001?
Yeah, waiting for 0.01

24HR HIGH  0.00001690 BTC Today

A few month later 24HR HIGH  0.01 BTC
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Wow, hardly anyone is selling. Less than 3 btc sells and over 11 btc buys.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
LAST TRADE 1688 ON BITTREX.COM

ARE WE GOING TO 0,001?
Activity: 336
Role of new investors is very important!
I have participated in SUM/beginning with solo mining! Then involved in buying many coins of course for my modest standard.
But now when I/many older investors can not afford much of investment, new people actually raise the price. I/we can help if not selling. And several buys when necessary!

So do not be afraid to buy the coins back. If you want.
legendary
I'm hurting so much now. I had 1.2 million NAVs a few months ago now I will be lucky to have 300-400k  Cry
You probably must have sold your NAVs to ..........  Cool, WHO KNOWS?
This is all about trust in Navajo. If you were staying on your feet today you were more relaxed watching the current situation. Anyway still you have time to make entry. minimum price will be atleast 5 $ per Navajo in few weeks after anon.
Yeah 5$ per NAV is so sexy, i like that very much and waiting for her Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I'm hurting so much now. I had 1.2 million NAVs a few months ago now I will be lucky to have 300-400k  Cry
This is all about trust in Navajo. If you were staying on your feet today you were more relaxed watching the current situation. Anyway still you have time to make entry. minimum price will be atleast 5 $ per Navajo in few weeks after anon.

the new platform works well , write me your email in private to join
legendary
Activity: 1778
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
There is maximum 13 days to Anon
guys do not complain that you have a few coins . You think this community is ready to explode and anyone pay so much to have a piece . the first 100 investors holding 42,814,843 coin. you 're lucky
legendary
Sell today, regret tomorrow or buy/HODL today, happy tomorrow Smiley
Make your choice
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Under 5000 satoshis is very very cheap

you'll see when things will be out when whales will start buying it btc's will fly INTO NAV like crazy milfs  Kiss
Well, I sold some...not many,(maybe 100k) and bought back when there was a a small dump at the beginning...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Under 5000 satoshis is very very cheap

you'll see when things will be out when whales will start buying it btc's will fly INTO NAV like crazy milfs  Kiss
Activity: 336
Rich List show me current amount now!
In recent days started to become unbearable for staking! A lot of people believe in the future of the coin seems to me.
And to @havikk buy now or regret a lifetime... or other way around? We'll see soon right?
Jump to: