Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 926. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

not yet here, but maybe my dns has to be updated first...

price skyrocketing at the moment ....  Grin huge bittrex volume!

hm in which part of the world do you live? IP and DNS are the same ... so perhaps delete your browser cache? ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
wow price is looking great, sell wall is getting smaller and smaller...one or two more days and the road to 3000-5000 sat is free..

1900sat is alltime high if i remember correctly...would be amazing if we can reach that next week.
Nav once got to about 2100 Sats - I remember seeing a market cap of $690,000 at coinmarket, just before .........
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

not yet here, but maybe my dns has to be updated first...

price skyrocketing at the moment ....  Grin huge bittrex volume!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
wow price is looking great, sell wall is getting smaller and smaller...one or two more days and the road to 3000-5000 sat is free..

1900sat is alltime high if i remember correctly...would be amazing if we can reach that next week.

Agree, I thought 3000 sat would be satisfying, but now I believe one month from now 10000 sat. will be our level Smiley

PS. 1900 is not alltime high Smiley I sold on bittrex lot of NAVs above 2000 sat in last ride:)
legendary
Activity: 1050

100% my friend
legendary
legendary
@david1365 Perfect good job bro! Remember its the Beta wallet first , so we can load test

When Navajo Anon Beta gets announced the word will spread. The NavajoCoin Development Team have come along way via hardwork and trust. The road has been extremely tough and we all now things don't happen overnight as we have been here since July 7th 2014. They have been hitting all the goals and have established NavajoCoin the brand as a very serious project with true innovative technology. My friend research subchains and your fear will go away  Cheesy http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-introducing-anon-transfers-using-subchains/

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
- Benjamin Franklin

hashforce101

We are focused on marketing! Everyone's input helps in everyway - Thank you

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 994
legendary
We need focus on marketing, spread the word on social networks and other forums, activity on bitcointalk is unnecessary at this point, we need to bring here new people.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
NAV need more popularity to hold good prices and  grow steady for long time.  Remember at most of BTC investors never heard about Navajo. And many other people never heard about BTC ;o   Good price, good project, good coin future its the best bait for little fishes, and when will be enought fishes, sharks come immediately and where there are sharks, also whales like be there. BUT you must put your bait in right moment and right place (markets, forums, fb, twitter, propaganda articles).  
legendary
Just a few more days for the break through guys. We are testing and implementing more improvements to the system , just a few more days. Smiley

Hang on with us! Smiley

~SoopY~

Put on your space suits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnoNITE-CLc  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
we are the best community in all crypto.

i just bought a little more Smiley)

BITTREX
01/16/2015 11:33:53 AM    
BUY
   0.00001300    192718.95860005    2.50534646

i set the new bottom for NAV is 5000 before all updated will be released.

Then only sky is the limit for price!

get more cheap NAV while it lasts Smiley  it won't lasts long!

Cheers  Grin
legendary
Don't worry relax, NavajoCoin is selling itself now . It will break new records , our job is done. Fairplay let people buy and don't be greedy. Then good things will come.
legendary
A few month ago, i was dreaming about navajo, in my dream, navajo price was 1mil satoshi.
Guys we can see it.

Do you want see 1 mil satoshi price?

Just simple solution:
Remove those sell orders and let it go up, please.

Please, understand that if someone have placed low sell orders, thats mean he want profit now. This is much better for us when those guys dump now for 1000 sat. because you need only 1btc to buy 100k NAV. When they will delete sell orders they will dump for example on 2000 sat. and then you need 2btc to buy 100k NAV.

All in all, it is very good for NAV that we have strong sell orders on this levels. Its mean new investors can go into navajo for small price and they will definitly not dump on 2000 sat. Smiley
Do you know about economics basics: Supply and Demand ?
That is simple, i'm wonder why you guys don't want accpet it:

If the supply is less than demand then we can see higher prices.
See more details:
http://www.investopedia.com/university/economics/economics3.asp

I have not only basics economics. You should get some more, because you think that high prices are reached by deleting all sell orders. That creates artificial price pumps and immediate dumps. Way to healthy growing price is to have bigger demand than supply, as you already now from your investopedia. It is not equal with forcing people not to sell. I guarantee you that people who sold out now, will back to the game at higher levels when they understand they mistake.
Well, here is one question: Why people should make mistake Huh
As always prevention is better than cure!!!
legendary
A few month ago, i was dreaming about navajo, in my dream, navajo price was 1mil satoshi.
Guys we can see it.

Just simple solution:

Please, understand that if someone have placed low sell orders, thats mean he want profit now. This is much better for us when those guys dump now for 1000 sat. because you need only 1btc to buy 100k NAV. When they will delete sell orders they will dump for example on 2000 sat. and then you need 2btc to buy 100k NAV.

All in all, it is very good for NAV that we have strong sell orders on this levels. Its mean new investors can go into navajo for small price and they will definitly not dump on 2000 sat. Smiley
Do you know about economics basics: Supply and Demand ?
That is simple, i'm wonder why you guys don't want accpet it:

If the supply is less than demand then we can see higher prices.
See more details:
http://www.investopedia.com/university/economics/economics3.asp
legendary
Actually, it's not that simple, david1365 Smiley

It has to have value first. Why would anybody pay that amount for something useless?

Waiting for the anon.
In navajo we trust, anon will work, i trust soopy, you'll see
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Actually, it's not that simple, david1365 Smiley

It has to have value first. Why would anybody pay that amount for something useless?

Waiting for the anon.
legendary
Guys we can see it.

Just simple solution:
Jump to: