Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 921. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
You are selling very cheaply. Soon, the floor will be 2k sat ...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I don't know, still not convinced whether to buy more or to sell more Smiley

Activity: 84
Is this official Navajocoin's channel on Slack ? Some announcement by the Devteam would be helpful to know clearly about the Slack's forum. thanks

no was opened by me. I'm a supporter and if dev want to partecipate, i set them as a team owners

I'm more than happy to sign up for this. What do you need from me? My email address that I sign up with?

I have sent you the invitation, check your mail  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Besides a few good-faith people, somebody is dumping constantly now when the prices are finally bigger. Who would hold large amounts and would have the power to manipulate?
Dumping? Seriously? Mate, NAV has the most beautiful of all patterns in the market right now. There's no dumping, only small & healthy corrections on the way up.  After every correction we are going back up and above the previous top. It looks like You don't have too big experience in the market if You can't see that pattern Wink
Cheers

Lucas
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
1. I really hope I'm wrong about this.
2. I don't believe in coincidences.
3. Remember those ~2.7 million NAVs sold OUT OF NOWHERE about a week ago, on small prices?
4. Again, the same promises about anonymous transaction as 6 months ago. Why would it be true now?
5. Besides a few good-faith people, somebody is dumping constantly now when the prices are finally bigger. Who would hold large amounts and would have the power to manipulate?
6. Now the website is down, so is the block explorer and the richlist. So convenient for some people, I would be temped to think... Smiley
7. ~1.5K sats seems to be the highest point, I'm still holding A LOT now but I'm seriously considering getting out.

It would however make a difference if somebody trust-worthy would be involved in this community and would post something that makes sense, along with some sort of identity proof. I don't want to offend anybody, but my conclusion after reading the posts in this thread is that most people posting here really seem to be childish and/or idiotic.

u keep trying with fudding u won't get any cheaper NAV so i wish you luck  and buy more it's still very cheap  when all things will be released  bottom will be 5000 satoshis Smiley

Think twice Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
^^ +100 very realistic and great piece of writing ^^. Navajocoin will rule and drive the cryptoworld sooner. Navajo Go , Go Navajo Go !
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
3. Remember those ~2.7 million NAVs sold OUT OF NOWHERE about a week ago, on small prices?
4. Again, the same promises about anonymous transaction as 6 months ago. Why would it be true now?
5. Besides a few good-faith people, somebody is dumping constantly now when the prices are finally bigger. Who would hold large amounts and would have the power to manipulate?
6. Now the website is down, so is the block explorer and the richlist. So convenient for some people, I would be temped to think... Smiley
7. ~1.5K sats seems to be the highest point, I'm still holding A LOT now but I'm seriously considering getting out.

It would however make a difference if somebody trust-worthy would be involved in this community and would post something that makes sense, along with some sort of identity proof. I don't want to offend anybody, but my conclusion after reading the posts in this thread is that most people posting here really seem to be childish and/or idiotic.

Hi Havikk,

I think its fairly simple. A lot of people have bought at prices between 200-400 sat and those people have taken profit the last couple of days. Personally i think this is more then normal. And it says enough that price still goes up everyday...you are saying dumping, but i see more buying then dumping Smiley

If i talk for myself...sometimes i place some sell orders or sell some coins and buy back later on 100/200sats lower...this to make small profit when volume is high...

And yes there are a few investors with a million coins, not many but they can dump if they want. But isnt this part of the game? There will always be people who think this is the highest point, some will think it goes down, some think it goes up...its normal...

Personally i think its only a good thing...if it went up directly to 10k or higher, which is almost impossible, this would be a pump and dump... personally i like the way it is going now more...a steady rise with some ups and downs...but up in the end Smiley

And the higher a price gets the more interesting it will be for (new) big investors. This because with high volume the daytraders can earn a nice profit with buying and selling...you see that with all page 1 bittrex coins..

And about the anon, i think there are many points to mention why it does come and why it isnt a hoax. First off there is no premine, so for the dev team it isnt in their interest to lie about it... why would they do this? sure they probably bought some coins at 200-300 sat as well and they probably are in top 5 of richlist (bought in with their own money)...so in case you are right they would be able to dump and make a small profit from all of this...but again why and why now? If they wanted that they could have done it weeks/months ago.

Secondly i think you have to agree that they already showed they will never give up...some new devs have been added to the team the last months...and even when nobody put any money in this coin they kept on working for free..

Im not here to put feathers in their asses, but i just want to say i really think you are wrong here...i cant see in the future and im not a 100% expert, but im here from the beginning so i hope that will give you a bit of ease Smiley

And nobody knows what will happen with the price even when anon gets in beta/live...if you have any doubts or dont trust it..the only advice i can give you, is to sell your coins now...that way is the only way you will be sure you dont loose/win any money Smiley

cheers

Robin
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

Hi,

I don't know where your negative attitude now comes from. You are here for longer time now and you wouldn't if you don't trust us.
You know some people got out of NAV last week, because they where happy with the price they got now.

The website is up again and also the explorer. so I don't want to discuss now, but we are working hard and giving our spare time to this project. I don't see an advantage of working 6 months very hard for a small amount and then run away? We have proofen now a lot of times, that we deliver and do not run away from any problems...

so have a nice sunday!
Activity: 70

legendary
patiently waiting for website to get fix...

website is working since yesterday night. I am working to udate the explorer.

I mean explorer and rich list. Smiley

Need to check a transaction

Richlist is a bit out of date, but updating atm. explorer is up again!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

I mean explorer and rich list. Smiley

Need to check a transaction
Activity: 896

yes it is working for me, great job keep it up.
legendary

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
richlist is working here now, so seems he is working on it.

volume and price still looking great, we are going up every day!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
Is this official Navajocoin's channel on Slack ? Some announcement by the Devteam would be helpful to know clearly about the Slack's forum. thanks

no was opened by me. I'm a supporter and if dev want to partecipate, i set them as a team owners

I'm more than happy to sign up for this. What do you need from me? My email address that I sign up with?
Activity: 728
Just want to say Congrats to the Navajo team for their current rise to 1.5k a coin Smiley I just wish I would've listened to the troll box at Bittrex like 2 months ago when people were urging me to buy it when it was around 300 to 400 sats but you win some you lose some Smiley Congrats again though Smiley

Still the price is nothing if we see the anon tech. Better still enter and make your future secure and take early retirement. Take some Navajo bro this is last chance to buy so cheap.
Activity: 700

Appreciate your work and good thinking for Navajocoin. Yeah would like to join the Navajo's slack channel and like this many others will do too.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
shahim
Systems Engineer
Donate:
NAV: sVMF2WoVAXrTQ9wmh131qG7g6WTxak35tB
BTC: 1GFbfNcmTwqH8cKzKptZR2NwfzVnZob8MY

shahim is working on the website
Best of luck and to fix the minor problems easily . We are here with you to support you. Navajo is in evolution period and sooner will be the real show.
legendary
Activity: 1050

nice to see that, sent you pm for invitation.
Jump to: