Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 928. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I've been thinking...

Darkcoin created its brand on the promise of anon technology which was not open source (lets not discuss now how well it actually works, its not the issue).

Since navajo is open source, if the tech works as advertised, won't it just get adopted by those other heavyweight coins people know about?

So in the end, after a few months, it will be a core feature everywhere. It might not be enough time for navajo to become as well known as the big guys.

Well mate , as in the beginning we said it wouldn't be open-sourced as it would take all our competitive advantage and also the competitive advantage of our beloved community and the ofcourse the community that had faith in us all this time and the investors of the same community and we wouldn't not just hand it over on a silver plate right , I mean what would happen to everyone who had faith in us all this time , it would be betrayal and unfair , during the most hardest time a cryptocurrency would go through , you guys stayed with us sticked together , despite grave adversities , tremendous odds and number and on the verge of victory and finish line , how would you think we'd give the cup away to someone else but you? Smiley Never mate. We give the advantage to the NAVAJO community , who trusted us despite all , trust beyond bounds and mountains and will keep it , protect it with our lives and cherish it. That trust is what made us come all this way and we will never turn it away. Smiley

~SoopY~
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
What happen with navajocoin.org website/server?

Hello Everyone,

Shahim is working on the server and enlightening you a bit about it , we were upgrading our web-server as well as a few things on the block-explorer too I believe it is the reason for the temporary downtime , the website and the chain should be up and running in a few hours time. Smiley

Cheers!
~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
I've been thinking...

Darkcoin created its brand on the promise of anon technology which was not open source (lets not discuss now how well it actually works, its not the issue).

Since navajo is open source, if the tech works as advertised, won't it just get adopted by those other heavyweight coins people know about?

So in the end, after a few months, it will be a core feature everywhere. It might not be enough time for navajo to become as well known as the big guys.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

Soopy preparing to go to the stars!lol perfect

I'm pretty sure you're also warming the rocket and you're getting ready for anonymity.... at your way.

Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1393
maybe it was down when you checked. Maybe an update or something. It's working now...
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Do not sell cheap coins. Place the smaller amount of higher order.

Before us great days.
  Cool
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
We still have to wait until the end of the month for the release that's 15 days more than a few days. But I'm sure the price spike gave a few sell opportunities to some people.

keep eye on it, waiting for Anon release,
if NAV achieves the 100% anonymity then we will be the top coin of the year.

Subchains can be traced, no such thing as 100% anonymity but if it's 99.999% then tracing the source takes a lot of computer power. If you wanted a truly anonymous transaction then I suppose 10 transactions with a very good anon system will be enough to keep the authorities busy for months.

I am looking forward to using NAV to clean some gambling profits if the tech is real, I could earn way more from that than some trading gains.

Still, with 70 million coins total i think 1000 sats is overpriced at this early stage.

If anon tech is so useful why is XC so underpriced? Why has every anon coin dropped like a stone. Altcoins are just a way for trading clubs to manipulate small markets for a profit.

I believe you have no idea what subchains are or about the entire Anonymous concept or the technology or methodology that we are working with here  , I urge you to follow the whitepaper , the infographs to further get an idea of it. Smiley
And I believe you are not here to spread fud or mislead the community as I've seen you as an old member of the community and you have my respect.

We stand by our claims and working very hard to ensure we keep to the time period and currently we are extensively testing the system to ensure everything is perfect , 15 days is like few days for us and thats why we said "in a few more days" we feel it as if its very soon for we want to deliver this to you all as soon as possible 15 days or less.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

These are very powerful words by dev and make my believe stronger in Navajo. Yes Navajo will rule the crypto very soon.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
We still have to wait until the end of the month for the release that's 15 days more than a few days. But I'm sure the price spike gave a few sell opportunities to some people.

Subchains can be traced, no such thing as 100% anonymity but if it's 99.999% then tracing the source takes a lot of computer power. If you wanted a truly anonymous transaction then I suppose 10 transactions with a very good anon system will be enough to keep the authorities busy for months.

I am looking forward to using NAV to clean some gambling profits if the tech is real, I could earn way more from that than some trading gains.

Still, with 70 million coins total i think 1000 sats is overpriced at this early stage.

If anon tech is so useful why is XC so underpriced? Why has every anon coin dropped like a stone. Altcoins are just a way for trading clubs to manipulate small markets for a profit.

I believe you have no idea what subchains are or about the entire Anonymous concept or the technology or methodology that we are working with here  , I urge you to follow the whitepaper , the infographs to further get an idea of it. Smiley
And I believe you are not here to spread fud or mislead the community as I've seen you as an old member of the community and you have my respect.

We stand by our claims and working very hard to ensure we keep to the time period and currently we are extensively testing the system to ensure everything is perfect , 15 days is like few days for us and thats why we said "in a few more days" we feel it as if its very soon for we want to deliver this to you all as soon as possible 15 days or less.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Wow I just saw price once again over 1000 satoshis and this time floor will be around 1000. Sooner will be new floor and then go on to new floors step by step.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
I am so glad I am still here holding lots of Navajo since SUM2. There was of course moments of doubts but great community and of course hard working devs made great motivation to be here until this day Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
57,0000 coins man a least get that right! lol

Should have been patient brother - That was the key

Patience is the Key to Life . With Patience you can unlock everything

Its not to late still plenty of cheap NavajoCoin. Dont regret selling your coins to early and not believing.

Its only the Beginning!

NavajoCoin to number 1 very very soon! Cheesy
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
NAVAJO COIN WILL B NUMBER 1 AND  ...HOLD ON TO YOUR SEAT WHERE ON  THE WAY TO THE STARS.... Wink Grin Shocked Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 896
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
ote author=hashforce101 link=topic=679791.msg10107559#msg10107559 date=1420926408]

NAV / BTC NavajoCoin

http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/navajocoin

coinssource.com Quote" it could be said that Navajo may have some of the most die-hard and respected community of any crypto-currency" END

Bring back NAV / BTC NavajoCoin to its true price!

Navajo Anon Beta coming Soon! http://navajocoin.org/projects

Remember to register your NavajoCoin wallet on the NavajoCoin faucet http://navajocoin.org/faucet for free coins.

Anonymous Technology - Testing Phase
Our Anonymous Technology is now in Testing Phase! We are working on releasing the system in the Beta Network on January 2015.

http://navajocoin.org/pdf/navajocoin.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_talker 1942 Navajo Node , NMG , CSG
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choctaw

Our New Generation in 2015 will achieve 100% Encryption - Double Encryption 2.2.3 Navajo Magic Gateway (NMG) & Choctaw Star Gate (CSG) SubChains

http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-introducing-anon-transfers-using-subchains/

Quote To achieve ODA, we will be introducing a new concept to cryptocurrencies which we will call Subchains and whose application is to be stretched far beyond anonymity Quote END

btcfeed.net Quote Darksend does not feature subchains or double encryption and their decentralized nodes are essentially pools. Quote END
[/quote]

Hi Guys, I've been away from the forum for a while but I am back now and working hard on this project again.

I would like to confirm what has been announced and let you all know that I successfully made my first anonymous transaction on the beta network yesterday!!!

Perhaps it was the worlds first truly anonymous crypto transaction!?!?!

I am very excited!!!

With this basic transaction working smoothly, I am going to implement some more obfuscation features to further scramble the transaction data and make it even more impossible to track.

I look forward to the coming weeks when we can release the beta client to you all and we can start to see how it performs under load and what needs adjusting.

All the best,

Pakage

Just a few more days for the break through guys. We are testing and implementing more improvements to the system , just a few more days. Smiley

Hang on with us! Smiley

~SoopY~

legendary

Someone at Nasa Kennedy Space Center already did it:

Grin Grin

Soopy preparing to go to the stars!lol perfect
legendary
Make sure you also check out VIOR https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-viorcoin-voice-video-call-viornumber-cheap-international-calls-834910 it's ground breaking and I highly recommend it for a diversified portfolio, but NAV coin is great as well!

HI NobodyYouKnow

NavajoCoin Anon Beta is releasing in a few days as per http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-introducing-anon-transfers-using-subchains/

Just a few more days for the break through guys. We are testing and implementing more improvements to the system , just a few more days. Smiley

Hang on with us! Smiley

~SoopY~

cheers mate!

It's going to be revolutionary 100% worlds first pure Anon
legendary
Activity: 1778
Bitcoin had an artificial price crash - the ELITE are buying and stacking it up!
Jump to: