Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 925. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Im sure there are plenty waiting for a bargain  Cheesy

OK I need to sleep haha
I bought at 1500, and now price is 1500 and i will not sell until we reach to atleast 100k satoshi

I guarantee you unless volume stays over 15-20 BTC in the next 24 hours then price is going to drop.

Also we are not going to see 100k satoshi, there are 70 million coins in total.

You guys are wishful thinkers. At best we could hope for 10-20k if the crypto pumping groups pump it.

Even a price of 3000 sats would require over 100 BTC a day in volume, think people. There are 70 million coins.
You are right. 100k sat is a dream)
But 5000-10000 sat is real. Why not ? 70 million coins is not a problem.
NXT has 1 bil coins, FUEL - 100 mln, BLACK - 75 mln and many others but price is always around 5k-10k sat.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

OK I need to sleep haha
I bought at 1500, and now price is 1500 and i will not sell until we reach to atleast 100k satoshi

I guarantee you unless volume stays over 15-20 BTC in the next 24 hours then price is going to drop.

You guys are wishful thinkers. At best we could hope for 10-20k if the crypto pumping groups pump it.

Even a price of 3000 sats would require over 100 BTC a day in volume, think people. There are 70 million coins.
Total coins, doesn't matter, darkcoin total coins: ~22M, and we saw the 0.03 BTC for darkcoin
Think about it if navajo anon works perfectly, then we'll see atleast 100k and maybe higher prices.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

OK I need to sleep haha

well indeed the volume needs to stay at this level to reach those prices.... the 70 million number is not correct though its about 15 million less.

secondly when demand is high then price skyrockets, not much volume needed for that....50k we are not going to make i think, but im happy with 7k/15k. it looks much but if we reach 2000sat before anon launch we only need two days of 100%+ to reach it...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

OK I need to sleep haha

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
1500 sats is enough for me, I'm out.

PS: Unless price drops then I'll buy back in  Tongue

congrats! always good to set a target for yourself...

hope for you it doesnt spike to 10k+  Grin

I have a lot of trading experience. I invested a few BTC in XC when it was low and almost made $50k but at that time was inexperienced and ended up losing it all when the price fell.

You need to realize prices don't go up in a straight line they go up and down. And the price of NAV rising now is coinciding with the announcement of the anon launch. That means at least 70% of people who were waiting for anon will be buying right now.

Prices are also very volatile with the higher BTC volume because as volume rises the speed of trading increases at the same pace. We are going to see a 10x faster trading speed at 40 BTC than 4 BTC that means the price will easily drop to 1000 sats within the next couple of days due to the high volume. It may increase back to 1500 sats closer to launch but we are looking at a period of two weeks here.

It will increase over 2000 sats 2-3 days before launch then it will drop back to 1300-1500 sats as the buying frenzy stops then smart day traders will sell which will cause panic sellers to sell it down.

I'm certainly not worried about my call.

The best way to think of trading is a balloon and every buy order inflates the balloon but when buy orders drop a lot in volume the balloon starts to deflate then as more air comes out it increases in volacity due to panic sellers. Panic buyers also make the balloon blow up faster, an original 1200 price was already a peak but then panic buyers will take it to 1500-1800 sats.

we wish you good luck on your way mate!
legendary

OK I need to sleep haha

I have a lot of trading experience. I invested a few BTC in XC when it was low and almost made $50k but at that time was inexperienced and ended up losing it all when the price fell.

You need to realize prices don't go up in a straight line they go up and down. And the price of NAV rising now is coinciding with the announcement of the anon launch. That means at least 70% of people who were waiting for anon will be buying right now.

Prices are also very volatile with the higher BTC volume because as volume rises the speed of trading increases at the same pace. We are going to see a 10x faster trading speed at 40 BTC than 4 BTC that means the price will easily drop to 1000 sats within the next couple of days due to the high volume. It may increase back to 1500 sats closer to launch but we are looking at a period of two weeks here.

It will increase over 2000 sats 2-3 days before launch then it will drop back to 1300-1500 sats as the buying frenzy stops then smart day traders will sell which will cause panic sellers to sell it down.

I'm certainly not worried about my call.

The best way to think of trading is a balloon and every buy order inflates the balloon but when buy orders drop a lot in volume the balloon starts to deflate then as more air comes out it increases in volacity due to panic sellers. Panic buyers also make the balloon blow up faster, an original 1200 price was already a peak but then panic buyers will take it to 1500-1800 sats.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Please remember to donate to the development team. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nav-nav-coin-community-fund-live-679791

Before Beta Release or After . All my work is for free  Cheesy + I donate

This is only the Begining . Alot can be done on the Subchains!

Look after your Family's

Good Night Cheesy

Hi,

please donate to the faucet. it is empty right now!

sRvRH5f1wVw252rrMyiP4afMcnvMyXhFLa

sent out a few hundred

thnx

i just send a few thousand...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Im sure there are plenty waiting for a bargain  Cheesy

OK I need to sleep haha

Please remember to donate to the development team. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nav-nav-coin-community-fund-live-679791

Look after your Family's

Good Night Cheesy

Hi,

thnx

i just send a few thousand...
legendary

Look after your Family's

Good Night Cheesy

Hi,

thnx
legendary
Activity: 1050

Look after your Family's

Good Night Cheesy

NavajoCoin to the stars!
legendary

not yet here, but maybe my dns has to be updated first...

price skyrocketing at the moment ....  Grin huge bittrex volume!

hm in which part of the world do you live? IP and DNS are the same ... so perhaps delete your browser cache? ;-)

dnsflush at my pc most of the times work if you change server or server is moved ... you said it moved right?
i live in the netherlands

cache didnt work here

They moved to new Hardware but kept the old IP's, so there is no dns change. perhaps there is still some misrooting at some routers. Website is working on my side.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
I believe we will slowly increase to 3000 and after Anon realesed we will hit 10 000 for sureMaybe it will be only for a moment but it will be.Do you want earn x 10? Buy Nav right nav!
Activity: 336
Novacoin at 77 place on coinmarketcap.com
legendary
2000 today is bottom..

in one week 5000 is bottom..

and then rally to the milf's party =)

In my opinion we'll see 5000 satoshi in 2days or maybe sooner

not yet here, but maybe my dns has to be updated first...

price skyrocketing at the moment ....  Grin huge bittrex volume!

hm in which part of the world do you live? IP and DNS are the same ... so perhaps delete your browser cache? ;-)

dnsflush at my pc most of the times work if you change server or server is moved ... you said it moved right?
i live in the netherlands

cache didnt work here

edit:

- ipconfig/ flushdns did not wprk
-updating cache did not work

i will wait a few hours, sometimes it takes upto 24hours before the whole world is adjusted...so maybe im just unlucky Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
2000 today is bottom..

in one week 5000 is bottom..

and then rally to the milf's party =)
Jump to: