Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 949. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 103
Its good time for some anon revelations.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hello Everyone!

Wish you all a very Happy New Year , a New Year Filled with Hope , Prosperity and Success and Success in your investments and gains in everyway, we are in the process of getting a few things ironed out and Remy has greatly helped us with the bugfixes for the wallet since some of you had experienced a few issues here and there. Also the entire team is getting ready for the New Year surprise which is just around the corner. Wink

Love & Light,
~SoopY~

legendary
Activity: 994
Finally we're on the first page at bittrex Smiley
I'm very glad to see nice movements on the market, keep up the good work guys, ready to take off Smiley
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Wow, what a volume on Bittrex. First page and 19 BTC. I feel that something big soon will appear Smiley

Btw. new wallet is incredibly brilliant!!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hello Everyone!

Wish you all a very Happy New Year , a New Year Filled with Hope , Prosperity and Success and Success in your investments and gains in everyway, we are in the process of getting a few things ironed out and Remy has greatly helped us with the bugfixes for the wallet since some of you had experienced a few issues here and there. Also the entire team is getting ready for the New Year surprise which is just around the corner. Wink

Love & Light,
~SoopY~

+1 Thanks for wishing and same to you. I will wait the surprise and am sure you can do ! bring us surprises we are standing by you.
legendary
Hello Everyone!

Love & Light,
~SoopY~

I am very happy Paycum is back!

NavajoCoin is Back and the Trading market is Back

This is the moment Soopy planned for and he got it right despite all the criticism.

If you have been asleep or hideing under a rock I would not sell your NAV for cheap. Buy up before the Whales arrive!

And it looks like 1 Whale is already circling. People are going to want to get out of BTC volatility and NavajoCoin is looking like a perfect alternative for them!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
i bought my coins back just in case it will be an anon announcement Smiley
hope we get some more attention now...page 1 at bittrex!

What type of trading is this? over 17btc worth of NAV, all within 260 - 300 sats?
This looks like one person dumping it all.

dont know, probably someone who wants to create some btc volume. i bought about 1.3 btc at 260-305
legendary
Activity: 1778

What type of trading is this? over 17btc worth of NAV, all within 260 - 300 sats?
This looks like one person dumping it all.
legendary
Navajo has potential to deliver , one thing should not forget the development team of Navajo is stuck with it for months and they didn't let it down.  Cheesy

100% brother
legendary
Thanks for the update soopy! looking forward to it

OMG nearly fell off my seat  Grin . Is it , Is it

Lets do this people its time to do this right!. Bring back your hope , your money , your enthuisasim . Man bring back the whole family .Lets kick this to the stars people!

NAV Volume hit BTC VOL     17.85306536 BTC
Thanks for the update soopy! looking forward to it
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello Everyone!

Love & Light,
~SoopY~
legendary

Will BTC still be KING in 2015. Lots to think about

A quote i did a while back and look at my prediction today BTC is http://preev.com/ $263 dollars a very sad day for all! people are predicting a massive come back for BTC. We will see

NAV needs to sell for a much higher price
Dont sell your NAV for cheap if you are selling

minimum 800 sats

We all need to do this together as a community strong and united.

Can we all smash this sell order on bittrex
1.3044   1.3044 btc
i will start buying back my coins in the next couple of days, hope im in time before anon announcement Smiley
Why did you sell your coins in the first place? I hope that you are not already too late?

i needed the funds, have had some really bad personal times here
legendary
i will start buying back my coins in the next couple of days, hope im in time before anon announcement Smiley
Why did you sell your coins in the first place? I hope that you are not already too late?
legendary
NAV/USD price rising like a crazy !!! Smiley
BTC/USD prices fell badly today.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
NAV/USD price rising like a crazy !!! Smiley
legendary
..still having crashing issue with win 8.1 pro 64, on v. 2.0.5...

ok my wallet says its staking but also says its out of sync - what the haha

Im going back to wallet 2.04 for windows 8.1 64bit  Smiley

from 2.04 straight to ANON
I use version 2.0.5, it stakes perfectly for me - windows 8.1 64bit.
Devs will sort out the other problems.
Jump to: