Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 951. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I agree - what we're missing is a roadmap of what's to come in the next few months.
I've got quite some NAV (top 20 on richlist) and invested quite early.
However I do feel that the dev-team is focussing to much on the wallet, and not enough on the 'important' things.
If you'd look at a MoSCoW analysis (assuming they've made one) all the wallet stuff can't be a 'must' but more like a 'should' or 'could' have.

Surely I hope that they're releasing a plan what is to come - because I'm slightly losing trust with all the, in my eyes, non important updates.
Its time for a proper major update, which is not graphic released but pure coin-mechanics related (either anon or something else) otherwise i'll see this coin plummeting even further in the near future.

One thing i do have to admit, the wallet is looking rather funky these days  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
But that elevator have still closed door and noone know what is inside... Nav anon its like Schrödinger's cat, it can be now dead or live, and that ,,elevators" door must be open to know the truth.
Its impossible to reach 10th floor if on first floor you have closed elevator door without any other ways to go up.
I understand your frustration. I have been here since summercoin. I have just learned to ignore it. It would be nice to see Anon, If this coin had a detailed list of when it was coming the coin might not be at 250. Maybe much higher. So you have a chance to buy more and hope or not. Its the risk of the game. Its the only way it can go from 300 range to 1000 + . I do understand the risk and hope it comes soon.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
But that elevator have still closed door and noone know what is inside... Nav anon its like Schrödinger's cat, it can be now dead or live, and that ,,elevators" door must be open to know the truth.
Its impossible to reach 10th floor if on first floor you have closed elevator door without any other ways to go up.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Nav on bittrex for 253 sats ... Make another 10 wallet update, fuck main anon, lets think about next nothing changes patchs and talk about patience and possitive thinking. Is the best way to hit new low range...

Happy new year!

Ps. Someone fly out from work, someone open new bussiness, I want leave my 3$/h work, but crying and pain on forum dont change anything. Stop talking bulshit.

Oh guys stop crying like 10 years old girl..  Understand one thing . Nav isnt only pump&dump coin. You want to buy nav at 200staoshi and after two weeks sell it at 2000satoshi.Then you go searching other coin and in the next two years you buy new ferrari cause you are a milionaire! It's impossible !If it had been so simple everyone would be rich! Navajocoin and  all community is a longterm project !I believe Anon is not the end of the improvements .It's only an elevator which will set us on the top and next development will be just there!
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
Nav on bittrex for 253 sats ... Make another 10 wallet update, fuck main anon, lets think about next nothing changes patchs and talk about patience and possitive thinking. Is the best way to hit new low range...

Happy new year!

Ps. Someone fly out from work, someone open new bussiness, I want leave my 3$/h work, but crying and pain on forum dont change anything. Stop talking bulshit.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
A few posts ago I was under the impression that the blockchain was incompatible between OSes. Now I know why I thought so.
The blockchain icon on the front page has tux on it. That icon should go to the linux wallet instead.

And it might be a good idea to put the date on the blockchain zip file name so that we can tell when it was last updated without downloading.
I can see the link but I am not sure of the date right now.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I'm still having crashing issues after like half a day running on win8 64bit with wallet 2.0.5. Is there a fix for this?

I completely re-installed my window 8.1 64bit 2.05 wallet last night with the blockchain.zip file and will provide an update tonight on how its running
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
I'm still having crashing issues after like half a day running on win8 64bit with wallet 2.0.5. Is there a fix for this?
Activity: 518
thanks, hope all will be fine soon again.
legendary
sorry that was me  Sad needed some funds as i just lost my work  Cry

i will by back soon again, hope i can buy back before anon gets launched...

oh man thats bad news for you brother. I expect ANON to be not to far away. Hopefully you can get it together before then my friend as price is going to skyrocket big time.
Good luck in your new job search in the new year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
sorry that was me  Sad needed some funds as i just lost my work  Cry

ahh,now i understand.hope you will find a new one very soon,good luck dude  Wink
Activity: 518
sorry that was me  Sad needed some funds as i just lost my work  Cry

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
noobz sellin cheap.gonna buy some more then.happy new year!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Happy New Year Navajo Coin Community!

At the very beginning of 2015 we would like to thank You all for Your great continuous support and wish You all the best Wink
Also please stay tuned for all that's coming for Navajo Coin this year!
Best wishes! Smiley

- Navajo Coin Development Team
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
2015 will be huge year for cryptocurrencies . Many coins will disappear only the true tech will survive and less and less coins will be seen .
legendary
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
HAPPY NEW YEAR    2015  will b a good year for Navajo coin   Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1778
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!
 Cheesy  Wink  Smiley  Roll Eyes  Cool  Cheesy  Wink  Smiley  Grin
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
I am still having problems with the new wallet and win7. Task monitor shows it as "not responding" and with a cpu usage of 0%.

Is there a log i can post? or something in the console to type to generate a log? its hung for over an hour now so Im gonna have to reset the machine again (Which btw is a fresh install with all updates applied and the only thing i have installed is the wallet.

As last resort, try to kill the wallet with the taskmanager, or other utility like those,
and save a copy of the debug.log, may be useful later (next year).

For those who still have problems, until the next fix, I would advise to close normally
the wallet and restart it, at regular intervals, this would be safe.

Regarding the dimension of the intervals, you must rely a bit on your experience,
depends on many variables.

Bye Bye
Activity: 373
They walk among us...
I am still having problems with the new wallet and win7. Task monitor shows it as "not responding" and with a cpu usage of 0%.

Is there a log i can post? or something in the console to type to generate a log? its hung for over an hour now so Im gonna have to reset the machine again (Which btw is a fresh install with all updates applied and the only thing i have installed is the wallet.
Jump to: