Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 955. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Official Announcement - New Wallet with surprise features - Staking Calculator, Market Ticker and improved Chat!

Dear Navajo Coin Community!

Like we promised - We are happy to release New Navajo Coin Wallet as a Christmas Surprise for our Community!
New Wallet has a few new features. First one is a market ticker which lets you know in real time the price of NAV/BTC.
We have also added a Staking Calculator which can show you how much free NAV you have earned from staking over the last day, week and month.
We have also improved the Chat Feature, here is the list of improvements for it:

1) "Remember me" option
2) Anonymous login
3) Transferring / Reovering username
4) Registering option

You can download the New Wallet here:

WINDOWS:

LINUX:

UPDATED GITHUB:

The Mac Os version will be released very soon - We are sorting out last errors for it Wink

And here You can see the screenshots of the new wallet features:

Special Thanks goes to Remy_5 for helping us with delivering new features!

Thank You all for Your great support, donations and stay tuned for more news!
Best wishes! Smiley

- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000

One word -amazing!
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
It sounds promising!
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Official Announcement - New Wallet with surprise features - Staking Calculator, Market Ticker and improved Chat!

Dear Navajo Coin Community!

Like we promised - We are happy to release New Navajo Coin Wallet as a Christmas Surprise for our Community!
New Wallet has a few new features. First one is a market ticker which lets you know in real time the price of NAV/BTC.
We have also added a Staking Calculator which can show you how much free NAV you have earned from staking over the last day, week and month.
We have also improved the Chat Feature, here is the list of improvements for it:

1) "Remember me" option
2) Anonymous login
3) Transferring / Reovering username
4) Registering option

You can download the New Wallet here:

WINDOWS:

LINUX:

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hello Everyone!
Remember about Proof of Honor Voting!
Here it is:
http://www.coinssource.com/vote/
Thank You all for support and votes on soopy452000! Wink
Cheers

Time to vote guys - Go Navajo
legendary
Activity: 994
I have advice for NAVAJO coin, i was here from begining days and i know as always community been active, we need to join SuperNet project, a project created by one of the an active and respected member of the community,jl777.
All of coins slowly will join the superNet to the success, it's big opportunity for NAVAJO and the community, think about it.
legendary
legendary
Merry Christmas all! Smiley

As promised an Announcement is on its way to you. Smiley

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!

Go Navajo!

~SoopY~

Man I can truly feel the Christmas spirit! Cant freaking wait. Thanks for the update Soppy!

NavajoCoin Hits Page 1 on Bittrex for % Change

400,000 Buy order at around 300 placed. Thats a good base  Cheesy

Man things are looking good for the coming news.

If you offer a good price people will sell to you.

Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Is the announcement today .......that would be great thanks Soopy have a good holiday ....... Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

Go Navajo!

~SoopY~

Same to you Merry Christmas and all the best. Thanks for update as all eyes are on you.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Thanks for the announcement.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Go Navajo!

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
WHERE ARE ALL THE SERIOUS INVESTORS?

EVERYBODY IS EATING CHRISTMAS PUDDING, THEY HAVE ALL FORGOTTEN NAVAJO COIN. I CANNOT REST TILL THIS COIN SUCCEEDS.

No one didn't forget about Navajo it is as some one mentioned up is holidays period so next move will be in few days but sooner IMO.
legendary
MY WALLET SYNCS PERFECTLY, WITH 57 ACTIVE CONNECTIONS TO NAVAJOCOIN NETWORK! Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
Activity: 849
Merit: 507

EVERYBODY IS EATING CHRISTMAS PUDDING, THEY HAVE ALL FORGOTTEN NAVAJO COIN. I CANNOT REST TILL THIS COIN SUCCEEDS.

GreedyJohn take it  easy. It's Christmast time so dont expect crowded market:) Let people take a breath! New year will come and you will see so many posts that you want be able to find what you want here ;p Also vol. on the market will grow and break your teeth!:))) And now Bon apetite and a delicious Christmas dishes everyone!
legendary

legendary
THREAD IS SILENT - I HOPE EVERYBODY IS ENJOYING THE CHRISTMAS PUDDING, THE ICED CAKES, FRIED CHICKEN AND TURKEY?  Cheesy  Cheesy  Grin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1082

If you're on Windows you may use 7zip to extract the blk0001.dat file to %APPDATA%\SummerCoinV2\

I think the blockchain files are not compatible accross different OSes
You'd better get a blockchain from a linux machine to another linux machine and ditto for windows.
32 and 64bit windows blockchains are interchangeable however. Or at least that worked for me

Actually they are! I tried several times and used linux blockchain for ms and reverse. Works like a charm Wink

If you need something, just post here . I can also upload another chain data. But first try the link above!
Thnx and merry Xmas to all of you!
legendary

If you're on Windows you may use 7zip to extract the blk0001.dat file to %APPDATA%\SummerCoinV2\

You'd better get a blockchain from a linux machine to another linux machine and ditto for windows.
32 and 64bit windows blockchains are interchangeable however. Or at least that worked for me
You will get help soon, I will alert a technical member here.
ENJOY THE CHRISTMAS SEASON!
legendary
Activity: 2165

Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org