Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 954. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Another wallet update ?!?! That was the big surprise we were waiting for ?!?

I've got enough of this sh*t !!! I'm getting rid of my nav's!  Angry

Good luck to all of you !!!

Did you atleast go through what was updated? I was planning on making a post tomorrow but cannot just look at people trying to take opportunity and spread FUD , everyone has their right to do what they'd want to do with their NAV and no one should say otherwise. Smiley

I know there are great expectations from the community and we haven't done otherwise and we shouldn't think otherwise. Smiley

This was meant to a Christmas surprise update before the more information about the actual to be released on Monday.

Sorry guys I couldn't just watch anyone take advantage of the situation and also spread FUD.

I wasn't even celebrating my Christmas but debugging and finishing off this update for everyone to have it as a Christmas gift and surprise , so was the entire team and not to mention the next major release to announced , this is how we work and are different from any team out there , because we are committed to this 100% and while anyone can say anything about it or shill about it , it doesn't change our stance and our commitment but makes it all stronger.

You should be glad aside from all that we are atleast here to make our presence and atleast reply on the thread apart from making frequent updates and keeping the community informed.

Merry Christmas & A Very happy New Year All! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
MY NEW WALLET NOW HAS 45 ACTIVE CONNECTIONS TO NAVAJOCOIN NETWORK!
Same here
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
O__o
Another wallet update ?!?! That was the big surprise we were waiting for ?!?

I've got enough of this sh*t !!! I'm getting rid of my nav's!  Angry

Good luck to all of you !!!
legendary
Activity: 1778
MY NEW WALLET NOW HAS 45 ACTIVE CONNECTIONS TO NAVAJOCOIN NETWORK!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Thanks for the update, patiently waiting for the next.

As a side note could we please stop quoting the entire FUGGING post eveytime.....
STOP COMPLAINING! People are doing what they have to do to get the good news out.
+1 second you ! People try everything just to have some clue so it's normal to find for good upcoming news.
legendary

As a side note could we please stop quoting the entire FUGGING post eveytime.....
STOP COMPLAINING! People are doing what they have to do to get the good news out.
Activity: 339
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1050
NAV / BTC. First of all I am so glad Anon was not released during the holiday season  Cheesy A correct decision was made on this.

Secondly great new value adding features in the new wallet - awesome work again buy the NavajoCoin Developement Team.

Now here come the Fireworks and time for the whole community to get prepared and the rest of the Crypto world to join in and support us!

Now is not the time to sell down NavajoCoin , you are really going to kick yourself. Its the time to buy up as much NAV/BTC as you possibly can or support the buy wall if you have enough NAV/BTC.

Here comes 2015 and we can all smartly guess what is coming NEXT.

A shout out to all the Crypto websites of the world wide web. Take notice and start writing the NavajoCoin story and if you need any help writing that story there are plenty here who can help including myself  Cheesy

Thanks again to the NavajoCoin Developement Team

Let the Games Begin!

hashforce101
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Nice volumen on the bittrex. Next year should be really good.
legendary
This coin is making progress, thanks to hard working DEVs. The weaklings are shedding their leaves - they are dumping their coins now, so that they will not be able to do it in the future. These dumpers do not allow price to rise.
Activity: 518
Someone sold nice bag of navs, like I said before, NAV need now a anon news, not little patchs.

yeah it wasnt much but indeed i think you are right. Although the surprise update was great i think everything else then anon just doesnt satisfy investors. people want to see innovation and already waiting a very very long time for it.

But things are looking promissing, i hope they can keep up the work like they have done the last couple of months...and i hope anon will be delivered soon.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
Someone sold nice bag of navs, like I said before, NAV need now a anon news, not little patchs.
legendary
oh and is the chat feature now complete or are there still things that need to be improved?
We have to find out. The DEVs have worked very hard, you do not know what happens behind the scenes.
oh and is the chat feature now complete or are there still things that need to be improved?
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Finally I can delete that excel file I was using to keep track of my daily staking
Activity: 896
great update, keep up the good work!

any update/timeline when we can expect anon beta?
yes me too still holding and waiting anon beta release,
hope Dev team will deliver soon.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Fantastic features just wow keep pushing the great work.
great update, keep up the good work!

any update/timeline when we can expect anon beta?
legendary
Activity: 1008
legendary
Activity: 1050
it is awesome work by Dev and NAV.
Jump to: