Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NAVIADDRESS - BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE ID PROJEKT! ICO Complete :) - page 31. (Read 28406 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

Meet Naviaddress Team at ICO-Paris on December, 7th. Join our presentation at 13:45.

About ICO-Paris
Hi devs! The project seems to be quite interesting, but I haven't found any ICO start dates in the listings. When will the crowdsale begin?

Hi! You're in luck - we were just about to announce our sale dates!

NAVIADDRESS TOKEN SALE DATES

Private Sale is live now! 

Private sale End Date: 23 December

Pre ICO Start Date: 24 December
Pre ICO End Date: 27 February

ICO Start Date: 28 February

Don't forget to learn NaviToken Sale Terms
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hi devs! The project seems to be quite interesting, but I haven't found any ICO start dates in the listings. When will the crowdsale begin?
Hi there! Do you have some video presentation of your project? If yes, could you share a link, please!
Hi!
You can watch an Intro on our YouTube channel. There's also a convenient text presentation available on our website!
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Hi there! Do you have some video presentation of your project? If yes, could you share a link, please!
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink

We really appreciate being listed on your website, and thanks for such positive feedback!  Cheesy
The new concept in ICO, and a sizeable member, I believe this ICO will be a tremendous success. I will prepare some funds for the next 15 days
Thank you very much! We are constantly working hard, especially these days with our token sale just around the corner, to make our project stand out. And it's nice to learn that our work shows!
the project looks promising! will it be open source?

Thank you! Yes, we are planning to publish code in the foreseeable future and will announce it here as well.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
The new concept in ICO, and a sizeable member, I believe this ICO will be a tremendous success. I will prepare some funds for the next 15 days
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
the project looks promising! will it be open source?
Hey, guys! I wonder, do you have any advisors?
Hi! Sure, we do!
Amongst our advisers are:
William Mougayar, Author at The Business Blockchain;
Fabrice Croiseaux, CEO - InTech SA;
Christophe David, CFO, DomRaider;
Jean-Jacques Quisquater, Cryptography Expert;
Jed Grant, CEO Peermountain;
Nicolas Courtois, Cryptologist, Senior Lecturer at University College London;
Gleb Davidyuk, Managing Partner, iTech Capital;
Sébastien Bourguignon, Manager Conseil IT;
Gilbert Reveillon, CEO Mobile LOOV;
Konstantin Yakunin, Co-Founder and CEO, Express Russian Mail Service.

You can learn much more at our website or join our Telegram community for a quicker response and an opportunity to get in touch with the team! https://t.me/naviaddress
it's an interesting project. I don't think a project like this one. I'll be watching.

I don't understand exactly how to do addressing. is there anything you can offer sample? good luck.

Hello,
Thanks a lot! Sure, you can try out our applications on Google Play and AppStore!
Hope that will clear things up) if not, we'll try to explain it step-by-step.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
it's an interesting project. I don't think a project like this one. I'll be watching.

I don't understand exactly how to do addressing. is there anything you can offer sample? good luck.
This idea is intriguing. How does it work? Is there an application?
Hello! Thank you for your kind words!
We do have an application  - it is available both on AppStore and GooglePlay  Cheesy

Just downloaded it from AppStore. So far works great)) Cudos!

Grin
Don't forget to check this topic now and again for updates!))
What is the difference with GPS coordinates or Glonass?

Among other benifits of NAVIADDRESS Platform are:

• Broader/more complete coverage. Extending to all places (livable or otherwise) and objects (mobile or static) on Earth, including large areas;
• 3 Dimensional area coverage;
• Empowerment. Through the possibility of obtaining rights to addresses, controlling the content therein and transferring/ transacting these;
• Flexible addresses. Addresses that move with you, with your o ce and that are coupled with your business or your home. There is no longer a need to change business cards or websites whenever your o ce location changes. Simply assign a new location to your naviaddress. It is that easy!;
• Easy-to-obtain. With the geo-location information in hand, anyone may add an address to the System if it is not already there;
• Premium addresses. The possibility of owning rights to valuable addresses;
• A Smart address. Not just a nickname for your geo-code. You can associate additional information with your address - media, messages, useful hints and more;
• Joining an ever-growing network of Users and a community dedicated to the advancement of all matters related to addressing around the world;
• Simple and secure transactions with respect to rights to addresses. Rendered possible by blockchain technology.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
This idea is intriguing. How does it work? Is there an application?
Hello! Thank you for your kind words!
We do have an application  - it is available both on AppStore and GooglePlay  Cheesy

Just downloaded it from AppStore. So far works great)) Cudos!
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
What is the difference with GPS coordinates or Glonass?
Activity: 129
What is the minimum sell in presale?
a good idea. I will follow the project

Wink
Good to hear that, thanks!
Hi everyone! Just added NaviAddress ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/NaviAddress. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: Team welcome to add sale details)

Thanks!

We will disclose the details in the upcoming week and will make sure to contact you once they're published
Pages:
Jump to: