Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NDL - The coin for Pastafarians - Flying Spaghetti Monster Cryptocurrency! - page 2. (Read 125147 times)

legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
uknown pool server seems to be down now.

And it's back.
Sorry about that, massive routing issues yesterday afternoon and after I made sure all the work servers were back up and running I didn't check on my stuff.

That or it was an unrelated coincidence.

Does anyone know of any software to check remotely if a stratum port is responding?
The web page gave a heartbeat so I never even noticed that the pool was down. Yeah I should have checked but an alert would be nice too.

-Dave

Activity: 1545
Merit: 23
uknown pool server seems to be down now.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Anybody want to poke the Official Church of the FSM people at https://www.spaghettimonster.org/
They also have discord and telegram. I don't use either regularly so if someone is more active on either it would be good if you can spread the word.
See if we can get some more interest generated.

-Dave
Well that sucks.
What is your policy for keeping it listed? It was always just pay the fee to list, never discussed minimum trade volume or value.

Looking around there are a bunch of alt coins that dropped like a rock over the last few weeks. Or on the exchanges that are pegged to BTC are going between no orders or some buys at BTC0.00000001

-Dave

Keeping it listed for NDL should not be problem or concern as long as NDL trading is ongoing.  ShorelineCrypto (SLC)  currently does not impose minimum trade volume or whatever as long as there are always some traders buying and selling showing interest every month, which NDL surely had over months in the past.  SLC started out as place to support Nengcoin (then later Cheetahcoin), now expanded to for other smaller genuine community altcoins too, it is doing well so far for its goal and purpose.

Those gets delisted at SLC always had issues, dev abandoned, no community support, no activity, etc, or tech break down on chains.  NDL is at good place at SLC for now, probably not issue here. The price surely was dumped.

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Well that sucks.
What is your policy for keeping it listed? It was always just pay the fee to list, never discussed minimum trade volume or value.

Looking around there are a bunch of alt coins that dropped like a rock over the last few weeks. Or on the exchanges that are pegged to BTC are going between no orders or some buys at BTC0.00000001

-Dave
Just copy the Dogecoin website and change everything to Noodlyappendagecoin and related images.  It worked for them, why can't it work for us?

But, I do have some web people that might be able to do something. Once again, if they like me, every have that mythical free time.

Also, I was moving some DNS things around and might have caused a drop in resolution for a while.
Nobody posted about it / contacted me. But if you could not get to the sites, yeah I know and it's fixed.

-Dave

How much NDL do they want for that "myth" to come true?

It's not a question of money. They are salaried, it's just that if I pull them off of real work to do this my head winds up on a pike as warning to others.
If they choose to do me a favor and shift stuff around on their own, their heads wind up on the pike.

But, if there is a lull in "real" work, we can all play around with what we want. But, for a while now, real free time is not abundant.
Yeah, if they do it I'm going to throw them some money, but they can't just go and do it.

-Dave

Intriguing and understood.

NDL price collapsed in shorelinecrypto
Activity: 260
Merit: 6
Just copy the Dogecoin website and change everything to Noodlyappendagecoin and related images.  It worked for them, why can't it work for us?

But, I do have some web people that might be able to do something. Once again, if they like me, every have that mythical free time.

Also, I was moving some DNS things around and might have caused a drop in resolution for a while.
Nobody posted about it / contacted me. But if you could not get to the sites, yeah I know and it's fixed.

-Dave

It's not a question of money. They are salaried, it's just that if I pull them off of real work to do this my head winds up on a pike as warning to others.
If they choose to do me a favor and shift stuff around on their own, their heads wind up on the pike.

But, if there is a lull in "real" work, we can all play around with what we want. But, for a while now, real free time is not abundant.
Yeah, if they do it I'm going to throw them some money, but they can't just go and do it.

-Dave

Intriguing and understood.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

-Dave

-Dave

-Dave

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

-Dave
Still looking for someone to re-do the site into something that looks like it was made this decade.
Also, would be nice to have a few more "permanent" nodes that can be added into the coins DNS seeds for people to sync.

Still chugging along, might have more time to do things this summer but can't be sure.

-Dave

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Still looking for someone to re-do the site into something that looks like it was made this decade.
Also, would be nice to have a few more "permanent" nodes that can be added into the coins DNS seeds for people to sync.

Still chugging along, might have more time to do things this summer but can't be sure.

-Dave
Peers that I am seeing at the moment:

23.233.55.92:40021
144.202.22.19:40021
183.159.68.150:56873

There are others out there.
Also, yes the .com address is now under my control it should be pointing to the main site.

Anyone want to redo the site into something better more modern?
Probably does not matter that much but it can't hurt if someone has the time to do it.

-Dave

Bravo!  I was just looking at shorelinecrypto and it looks like, at highest buy price, NDL market cap is about $35k and the lowest sell price puts it around $330k market cap.  Not too shabby.  Though I wonder if "now is our time" to really get this coin to take off.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Peers that I am seeing at the moment:

23.233.55.92:40021
144.202.22.19:40021
183.159.68.150:56873

There are others out there.
Also, yes the .com address is now under my control it should be pointing to the main site.

Anyone want to redo the site into something better more modern?
Probably does not matter that much but it can't hurt if someone has the time to do it.

-Dave
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
so they auction expired domains now days?
i just assumed a couple months after they expire they simply fall back into the open market.

Nope, all the bigger registrars will sit on them for a bit before releasing them.

Capitalism :-)

https://www.godaddy.com/help/bid-on-expiring-domains-893
https://www.namesilo.com/Support/Expired-Domain-Auction-Frequently-Asked-Questions
etc.
The downside is that with some of them, like the godaddy ones, I can put in a winning bid, and actually win and pay godaddy. But, the original owner can still get the domain back for a bit.

I do not receive the domain till that time has expired.

So for this one, i won it on the 6th, but I don't get it till the 14th or so.

-Dave
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
so they auction expired domains now days?
i just assumed a couple months after they expire they simply fall back into the open market.

So baring anything going wrong, or the current owner renewing it I just bought the .com at an expired domain auction.
Should be in my domain account by next weekend.
Yeah, does not matter much but I figured what the heck. .com domains just seem to generate more traffic.

-Dave
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
So baring anything going wrong, or the current owner renewing it I just bought the .com at an expired domain auction.
Should be in my domain account by next weekend.
Yeah, does not matter much but I figured what the heck. .com domains just seem to generate more traffic.

-Dave
Looks like the pool is down again.

I got it back up last night. Seems to be working, someone is mining there at least.

Small favor, if you see it down don't just post here also PM me. I don't always check thread post notifications when they come in while I am working but I do tend to at least read some of the PMs.

Not sure what happened, the DB just stopped responding for some reason. I hope it's not hardware again.

-Dave

Sure will do. 
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Looks like the pool is down again.

I got it back up last night. Seems to be working, someone is mining there at least.

Small favor, if you see it down don't just post here also PM me. I don't always check thread post notifications when they come in while I am working but I do tend to at least read some of the PMs.

Not sure what happened, the DB just stopped responding for some reason. I hope it's not hardware again.

-Dave
Pages:
Jump to: