Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NDL - The coin for Pastafarians - Flying Spaghetti Monster Cryptocurrency! - page 7. (Read 125150 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 6
Noticed that the working connected wallet has "Noody DNP" something, it is very different from the other long strings of wallet.

This seems to be a software level thing.

From log file, stale again with no blocks for another 25.minutes.

DNP customized the code for himself and his servers and, appropriately so, identifies his version as different than the others.  His code does not adversely affect the blockchain itself in any way.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
Just addnode your IP above,  it looks good, connected.  Now my node gets three connections for the first time.

Excellent.

I am working on a new announce thread. I actually had one mostly done, but someone did a proof read on of it and commented it looked like crap, so I passed it to someone who does editing for a living and she agreed that it read like crap. So, I will start again, hopefully this weekend.

Let me know if the node gives you any issues.

-Dave
Activity: 1545
Merit: 23
Can anyone connect to 74.113.36.20?

Something is definitely strange, not sure what.

-Dave

Just addnode your IP above,  it looks good, connected.  Now my node gets three connections for the first time.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
Can anyone connect to 74.113.36.20?

Something is definitely strange, not sure what.

-Dave
Noticed that the working connected wallet has "Noody DNP" something, it is very different from the other long strings of wallet.

This seems to be a software level thing.

From log file, stale again with no blocks for another 25.minutes.
There is still only one connection. But blocks are moving to current last block.
There is definitely a curiosity occurring here. 

http://coins.dognose.net:3001/

Shows 11 connections, yet, many people seem to report only 1.  Hrmm...

Indeed, the exchange node stale about one hour ago. No movement on blocks.

I made node IP 76.28.105.88 with upnp enabled on server mode. Can you guys addnode of this IP and hopefully blocks will move again.
There is definitely a curiosity occurring here. 

http://coins.dognose.net:3001/

Shows 11 connections, yet, many people seem to report only 1.  Hrmm...
so you really made it on the first exchange. not too bad.

Two, actually   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
so you really made it on the first exchange. not too bad.
if the new ANN thread is ready let me know, i would offer to translate it into German and post it here on the forum *for free* because i like the project Smiley
by the way, believe it or not, i found a restaurant in vietnam, where the owners know the FSM and would get an artist to paint noodly artwork in the location.
IRL "proof of work" would be updated soon! Cheesy
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
Got the NDL donation,  made the test trade in ShorelineCrypto , deposit/withdraw all tested and all works fine.  The chart of NDL is up now too there.

Thanks, appreciate the NDL donations that I got.

I agree, there should be many connections, it just seems sometimes its delayed because we had so many dud ip addresses that were added and it seems like it takes time for it to ignore them.  That is also the only node I see.  What is the IP address for your node?

No pools as of yet.  All of it is solo mining right now.  If you give me an address I'll send some your way as well so you have some to play with.

My node is:  76.28.105.88:57804
IP won't change, but the port may change if I restart the node because it is behind firewall.

Here it is my NDL wallet address: Ne3SnDmSP7tkvBBuCG5DBgr89DmjNoBBSa

active nodes infor?

23.233.55.92:40021

Those should cover it
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
number435398, it appears the original dev abandoned this coin.  You should start a new Ann thread in bitcointalk with all the proper correct information on addnode IPs, explorers, wallet, coin info, mining pool, exchanges, etc.
The information on this old pile of articles are difficult to sift through.

You're right; DaveF is working on that.  I think he's nearly done.
Are there any public mining pool for NDL?

Also I noticed that there is only one connection for my running full node.  Hopefully the network of full nodes can grow in size. 

Glad to see us up on your website!  The nodes can be kind of fickle, but it seems like everyone always has connections.  I see the DNP node on mine.  Sometimes I run a couple of nodes myself as well.

Typically there should be many connections,  4 to 20 in many coins that I played with.   The node that I see now was not even mentioned here in the thread:  23.233.55.92:40021

Also,  I did not find any mining pool there.  Usually each mining pool is full node helping decentralization of NDL too.  I would love to mine a few NDL so that I can test trading myself in the ShorelineCrypto exchange.
Unfortunately I have zero coin to start with.

I agree, there should be many connections, it just seems sometimes its delayed because we had so many dud ip addresses that were added and it seems like it takes time for it to ignore them.  That is also the only node I see.  What is the IP address for your node?

No pools as of yet.  All of it is solo mining right now.  If you give me an address I'll send some your way as well so you have some to play with.
number435398, it appears the original dev abandoned this coin.  You should start a new Ann thread in bitcointalk with all the proper correct information on addnode IPs, explorers, wallet, coin info, mining pool, exchanges, etc.
The information on this old pile of articles are difficult to sift through.
Are there any public mining pool for NDL?

Also I noticed that there is only one connection for my running full node.  Hopefully the network of full nodes can grow in size. 

Glad to see us up on your website!  The nodes can be kind of fickle, but it seems like everyone always has connections.  I see the DNP node on mine.  Sometimes I run a couple of nodes myself as well.

Typically there should be many connections,  4 to 20 in many coins that I played with.   The node that I see now was not even mentioned here in the thread:  23.233.55.92:40021

Also,  I did not find any mining pool there.  Usually each mining pool is full node helping decentralization of NDL too.  I would love to mine a few NDL so that I can test trading myself in the ShorelineCrypto exchange.
Unfortunately I have zero coin to start with.
Pages:
Jump to: