Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NDL - The coin for Pastafarians - Flying Spaghetti Monster Cryptocurrency! - page 29. (Read 125278 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I invest on crypto because I believe it is the future of our money and this technology has just started so I know that this is too early to involve on earning crypto while the world has not yet fully adapting it.
Activity: 260
Merit: 6
Because not many people know about the coin. I got here only because one guy posted info on Dogecoin thread...then people come here and it's massively premined so it looks like someone launched a coin without getting much attention and now is trying to make it popular to dump it Smiley
Announcement here was made on the same day when the coin launched. It is not the way to do business Smiley Should be announced at least a week or 2 before.

This coin was launched over 4 years ago.  The original dev does not respond to messages.  This current push is not by the original dev. Been more than plenty of time for people to mine it.  If you want to mine it, mine it now!  Difficulty per explorer is around 0.00165641 which, I think, is under 1 megahash.  I've seen it frequently at .00024414  Which I think is under 100 kilohash.  You wanna mine?  Go mine away!

Edit: If the original dev planned a dump, I'm sure it was already carried out like 2-3 years ago.
Activity: 87
Because not many people know about the coin. I got here only because one guy posted info on Dogecoin thread...then people come here and it's massively premined so it looks like someone launched a coin without getting much attention and now is trying to make it popular to dump it Smiley
Announcement here was made on the same day when the coin launched. It is not the way to do business Smiley Should be announced at least a week or 2 before.
Bounty, is now 2,000,000 NDL but not to rewrite the code, but to provide a step by step set of instructions on how to compile the windows exe in Linux.  So simple that someone with no programming or linux experience can follow it to compile said file from the existing repo https://github.com/His-Holy-Noodliness/noodlyappendagecoin.  If any modifications need to be made to the repo in those steps, then they should be explained in the steps.  Again, in a manner simple enough that someone who has installed linux and can get into terminal, but knows virtually nothing else. Also, assume that none of the dependencies are installed prior to your instructions.

This is the bounty I had put forth.  I am not against the presenting/paying of other bounties, I just haven't thought of any other bounties to provide.  Any ideas, or offers, I'm all ears.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
Is this project have bounty program? How can I participate in the bounty program?

yes Smiley
there is a "developers bounty" for creating a tutorial how to compile the windows wallet.
just go back a couple of posts and you find it.
good luck
Activity: 93
Is this project have bounty program? How can I participate in the bounty program?
Activity: 76
If you get the chance or the opportunity to join or
participate in bounties with promising potentials, you might profit more in the future or months to come.
ico is the most practical way for you to make a profit, ico able to do it because the price is cheaper than after going down to the market, so you can take advantage at the moment...

We're about 4 years too late on the ICO for this coin.

Edit:  Not to mention, this isn't a pump and dump.
Activity: 16
ico is the most practical way for you to make a profit, ico able to do it because the price is cheaper than after going down to the market, so you can take advantage at the moment...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The first time you see such a coin, a very interesting coin, your development must be very unique. I want to see how it will develop in the future.
I mined 2k... I think those are more than my share already. Assuming we get 30 million adopters. 13000000000/30000000 = 1300/3 or ~ 433 coins each.

Am I right?

Still if this is just another mock coin this is all irrelevant.

This coin has been around since 2014. 

Why stop at 2k?  Gather the last 3-4 billion if you can!
Activity: 25
I mined 2k... I think those are more than my share already. Assuming we get 30 million adopters. 13000000000/30000000 = 1300/3 or ~ 433 coins each.

Am I right?

Still if this is just another mock coin this is all irrelevant.
Anyone have any ideas on a faucet?  That might help get some attention.
Activity: 324
Merit: 79
This coin is not dead, its in coma. But multiple recent coins were in the same state, and became very profitable coins.
So don't dump your stack now.

There's more and more exchanges opening everyday. Some of them will be better than others, and attract investors. NDL can be a good meme coin as well as any other.

Agreed, look at animecoin, it was down to 1 satoshi a piece for a long time.  In recent weeks it's hit prices of over 200 satoshis.

edit:
Just think, at 200 satoshi the 2million ndl I offered for working instructions to compile the wallet would be worth 4 btc, or $37,896 at time of posting.

in theory... yes.
well it is up to the dev to decide if he would accept the holy gift of NDL or just common wordly crypto coins Smiley
Love the coin since it's the coin of my savior.

However.  The wallet can go....itself. When you exit the process stays running.  Can't connect more than 4 miners, still finding blocks but have to move some of my hash to pool for now Sad  Will be full pool soon anyways I guess

In my experience the process stays running for a few minutes as it closes (this is common with crypto-currency wallets as they finish off what they're doing to avoid corrupting the files).  I haven't tried to connect 4+ mining processes to a single wallet.  Though it seems some people are still going at it for the mining regardless of such limitations.  The blockchain seems to be going along well.
Activity: 26
Love the coin since it's the coin of my savior.

However.  The wallet can go....itself. When you exit the process stays running.  Can't connect more than 4 miners, still finding blocks but have to move some of my hash to pool for now Sad  Will be full pool soon anyways I guess
Activity: 29
 As i've seen, privacy coin are given with good security features but for anonymty, i guess some are not enough and i think that matter advantages DeepOnion from others! Thanks man!
This coin is not dead, its in coma. But multiple recent coins were in the same state, and became very profitable coins.

There's more and more exchanges opening everyday. Some of them will be better than others, and attract investors. NDL can be a good meme coin as well as any other.

Agreed, look at animecoin, it was down to 1 satoshi a piece for a long time.  In recent weeks it's hit prices of over 200 satoshis.

edit:
Just think, at 200 satoshi the 2million ndl I offered for working instructions to compile the wallet would be worth 4 btc, or $37,896 at time of posting.
Activity: 98

The website still doesn't have a link to the new explorer.  It seems the only link to the explorer is on this forum.
Finally had some free time and took care of that.
I did not want to do it till I was sure the explorer was not going to keep crashing.

-Dave

I've seen it a few times, seemed great to me!  Any update on your programmer?

Under negotiation. He is asking for BTC0.075 for an entirely new client & importing the block chain and some other things.
He is willing to take less but it will be done "when he has time" which I have no problem with but, I do want at least a max time it will take. Have not gotten a firm answer on that yet. I will reach out to him again this week.

-Dave

Maybe we could pay him some noodlyappendagecoin?  Also, what about him just updating the existing client instead of doing "an entirely new client"?

it would be more fair to pay btc or eth. NDL is not listed anywhere (yet)

It would be kind of the point, to some degree; the dev would then have a vested interest in ndl and could end up having greater value than btc or eth depending on how the market moves.
Pages:
Jump to: