Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NDL - The coin for Pastafarians - Flying Spaghetti Monster Cryptocurrency! - page 59. (Read 125161 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
OR am I NUMBER BLIND  Huh  Huh  Huh

His Holiness please enlighten this poor devotee
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Another couple of hours to go until Holy Day rewards start with triple-sized blocks.

Actualy could anyone explain what is this triple reward..

From the OP i understood it is on every Friday. but checking the blockeplorer, i found that it was paid on Thursday actually...  Huh
Really confused here
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Love this coin!
I'm wondering if a redesign of the image might make it stand out more. It's hard to tell it apart from other gold coins when it's small. There are people that will buy on image alone.
Keep at it everybody!

Aye, we'll have a think about it - in the spirit of Pastafarianism, there's no "official" logo here, but yeah, the coin with the FSM on it does become a bit unclear when it's shown very small - we'll have a play with the other logo ideas.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Love this coin!
I'm wondering if a redesign of the image might make it stand out more. It's hard to tell it apart from other gold coins when it's small. There are people that will buy on image alone.
Keep at it everybody!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
NNG5Tdzbn9TQvSk3WZ36Wp3Sf9HLPxFCmN
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
.. we also were loaded to the gunwhales when we wrote NoodlyAppendageCoin...

Aaarghh, you 'as all been touched already by the extra generosity o' the noodly appendage.

Any other surprises in there..?  Roll Eyes

At least it explains this bountiful day.. wallet size doubled up today, cheers mate!

and maybe edit your first post.. like after next friday Wink
Avast - just as the FSM created the universe "after drinking heavily", we also were loaded to the gunwhales when we wrote NoodlyAppendageCoin. Accordingly, the holy days, which were supposed to be on Fridays, have ended up being on Thursdays - triple block rewards stop in a couple of hours!

Aaarghh, you 'as all been touched already by the extra generosity o' the noodly appendage.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
No worries, I will not offend His Noodliness! Just a kind post on their forum to inform the community about their worshiping coin!
Another couple of hours to go until Holy Day rewards start with triple-sized blocks.
I will contact them as well. Maybe they could use the coin for donations?

Arrrgghhh that'd be great. Thanks. I am also posting at the big Pastafarian group on facebook if anyone else wants to join in - please don't be spammy about it though, just a few posts a week between all of us to help get the word out. Please check before posting in the facebook group that no-one else has done so in the past day or so, and link your posts to the first page of this thread.
I will contact them as well. Maybe they could use the coin for donations?
Did you contact  The Flying Spaghetti Church and notified them about the coin? Maybe they would like to adopt/promote it?

Arrrghhh the COFSM are like we are here in the crypto community - decentralised, so there's really no-one who could/would make it "official", but I 'as been postin' on Pastarfarian/COFSM forums, facebook, twitter etc. to get the word out. It'd be great if you all could do the same - I'm sure a lot of Pastafarians would like to hear about and use the coin.

Me old seadogs, not only is it a holy day this Friday with triple block rewards - we've also got a giveaway running with PoolOfPools to reward miners who spread the hashrate around and go an mine with them this weekend.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbountyndl-pool-of-pools-is-giving-away-2-million-noodlyappendagecoins-406948
Did you contact  The Flying Spaghetti Church and notified them about the coin? Maybe they would like to adopt/promote it?
with hope in His Holy Pasta.

Thankyou for your support me old sea-dog. We'll brave the storm and see the calm blue waters yet.

AAArrrrghhh me hearties, it warms the cockles to see yer supporting NoodlyAppendageCoin. New miners leaving Coinye are welcome 'ere too.
His Holy Noodliness, in a few days small group (hmm, even smaller than all NDL miners) will have big part of all mined NDL. So the future is clouded. Instead I am mining it with...hm...my English...with hope in His Holy Pasta.

Arrggghhh that concentration in the hands of the early adopters is standard for any crypto, and indeed is the case with fiat money too - a lot of it is in a few hands. Get yours now while the mining is easy!
Pages:
Jump to: