Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEIRONIX - rating agency of scoring of exchanges, coins and ICO projects - page 16. (Read 35694 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
How is the evaluation of projects going on?

The evaluation of ICO-projects is going on automatically in real time. Neironix collects and analyses more than 75 dynamic and static factors, takes into account the history of projects’ success. Rating is a result of the analysis of risk factors based on our methodology.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Hello team!
When I first got acquainted with the information about
the company, I was very interested in this project, at
first I was careful. But when understood, the crux of
the project . I immediately joined in. now I am happy that
I became a member of the project. Good luck to us.
The neironix project meets the needs of many users. It covers a large audience, which will soon be even more busy with this project. I think that the team still has many positive surprises for us, of course, and will please us with success in the blockbuster industry and beyond!
Let's just wait for the right time, because I'm sure they just do what's best for the plan.

The team is doing everything possible for the plan, perhaps the main reason is that they are just busy in training and thinking for updates so that the idea will evolve more.
Thanks for the support! We really appreciate it! Follow our updates on social networks.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neironix/?ref=bookmarks
Medium: https://medium.com/@neironix.io
Activity: 14
I looked at the business every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
Good day,
Gotcha. Already read the website. One clever idea to this for all the investors to be fully aware that in crypto world there is no such guaranteed profit but all is a risk. Good job
Thank you!  Smiley Nice to hear it! Please, join our Telegram chat: https://t.me/neironix_enn
hi team.How will NRX token work?

Hi! Utility NRX token is used at NEIRONIX ecosystem as an instrument of payment – the internal currency of the project is necessary for getting any advertising and information services.
Is it going to be a Pre-sale?
Hi! No, Neironix team has decided that there won’t be a Pre-sale.
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Hi! You can see all the terms of the bounty program by link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdrop-neironix-rating-agency-of-scoring-of-exchanges-coins-and-ico-4980243
Neironix aggregates the huge amount of data. It analyses the data without a man and subjective opinions, based on reliable statistical and factual data. So, in the future, as now, it is necessary to identify scam projects and the possibility of investing with the minimal risk.
Activity: 4
 Very interesting and unique project, a good team ..  Neuronix the project definitely has a future, I believe in it ! I really like the project !                       
Hello Administrator! Will you say please?
Do you have a softcap / hardcap?
Hi! Neironix token sale assumes a softcap of 1 000 000 $. NRX emission is 140 000 000 tokens, additional issues are not implied. The total amount of funds is 31 000 000$ to the actual USD/ETH rate at the time of sale. (68% emission).
We have translated our token sale page into Turkish. Since now on Turkish users can use the Neironix token sale page in their native language.

What other languages do you want to see on our platform?

https://i102.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0911/38/5bcfa850d7d0c571b10f277f3a7adc38.jpg
Activity: 34
Hi, team. Do you have softcap/hardcap? Thank you in advance!

Will NRX be represented on exchanges?
Yes, we will do it in 2019
Hello dear community! What is the Value of the NRX token in US dollars?

Hello! 1 NRX token = 0,001061671 ETH. In USD the cost of token is calculated according to ETH/USD rate.
How many NRX tokens are going to be released?

Hi! 140 000 000 tokens Smiley
Hello Admin! say please- Is NRX token compatible with ERC20 standard?and will there be other standards? thanks in advance for the answer
Hello! Yes, the token is made on the Ethereum platform, and initially it maintains all the ERC20 standards. We will not have other standards. Smiley
Activity: 14
Good morning,  What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
Is KYC passing necessary?
Activity: 490
Merit: 102

Where can I get more information about the platform functional?

I advise you to register on the site and study the entire internal office
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
What is the minimum sum to take part in Token Sale?
Thanks in advance for the answer!

Minimal amount to take part in Token Sale is 0.1 ETH
Pages:
Jump to: