Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEIRONIX - rating agency of scoring of exchanges, coins and ICO projects - page 19. (Read 35728 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Is it going to be a Pre-sale?
Activity: 70
Hello team! I want to receive more information about the project. I'm interested in How many NRX tokens are going to be released? For the information I will be grateful!
Activity: 61
Neironix this project has a very strong team. I am sure that the whole world will soon find out about this! The crypto currency industry does not stand still. It is necessary to constantly develop. I believe in the future of this project.
Activity: 28
What are the assets & liabilities of your plan? What will be the use of the proceeds raised? What kind of expenses do you expect to incur? What is your cash burn for the year(s) to come?
Activity: 31
hi team.Do you have softcap or hardcap?
Activity: 166

What is the minimum sum to take part in Token Sale?
Activity: 19
Great project something we need.
brand new
Activity: 0
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I have read about NEIRONIX and are very interested in the goal of the project. I always refer to the analysis of projects, exchanges, ICO ... before deciding to make an investment. How are users using Neironix apps charged? To make the project more popular with the community, in the future, will Neironix's App be available in Android?
Activity: 14
Hey there! I would like to know how many coins will be sold during the ICO? When does the ICO start and end? How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?
An amazing project with a promising idea. the developers of this project are doing everything to improve the project. I highly recommend joining now
I'm sure he will be the leader. Neironix gained great popularity, this is rare.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?

All problems will be solved, at the moment there are no problems

We are already making plans to open our representative office in Europe under the leadership of Alexy Sidorenko (https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexsidorenko )
Activity: 86
The project and their internal blockchain product will fit very well into the existing market conditions of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies, with the possibility of expanding functions!
Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?

You can check the number of tokens sold in your account.

https://tokensale.neironix.io/
The cost of NRX token in USD
Feedback from community is the most important factor if it's not strictly business oriented product, this plan needs to listen both fronts as it has also a big chunk of it directed towards businesses and merchants.

I am listening to you. You have questions about our platform,
I will be happy to help you
Hey,
I see this project has a very neat arrangement of activities with a very clear schedule of activities, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign quite a lot, where the exchange of this coin?

we plan to listing on exchange  in early 2019
brand new
Activity: 0
Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?
Though I'm yet to read deeply into your project, I've been awed by the level of reviews I've been exposed to. I believe this project has a lot to offer in the crypto sphere.

We are very pleased to hear this.

Also test the functionality of your personal cabinet
Activity: 3
Greetings,
Amazing, and amusing. I am in. )))
Pages:
Jump to: