Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEIRONIX - rating agency of scoring of exchanges, coins and ICO projects - page 17. (Read 35694 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 102
If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is do not you think all this time is too long to compete with other businesss which are already working on the similar idea ?

Hi,

Thank you for your question)

Token Sale does not interfere with the development of the platform, we continue to work on our platform.
We recently launched the "other ratings" section on the project countries. In this section, information on the ratings of the project in other rating platforms will be displayed. https://neironix.io/ico-rating/neironix/rating
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
On the notes that it will be a privacy coin, is the plan to mainly to follow what is being done by other coins like dash, or do something else.
Activity: 535
Merit: 10
Is KYC passing necessary?
This is a great tool for us investors, we are really hoping that this project truly deliver its objectives. There are lot of ICO rating websites out there that don't really give what is the best for crypto investors, but instead they are making money in return of giving good review/score to scam ICOs.

Thanks for your support
I looked at the business every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!

Thanks for your support)
What are the assets & liabilities of your plan? What will be the use of the proceeds raised? What kind of expenses do you expect to incur? What is your cash burn for the year(s) to come?

Neironix enters the cryptocurrency market with a ready-made product. Our product can boast of having
advanced functionality and is the most progressive one in its segment of the global market. As of today, the
size of our own investments in the project has exceeded $1,400,000, including $1,300,000 and $100,000
spent for the system development and initial promotion respectively.

That's how the attracted funds will be distributed
30%   Marketing
40%   Development of Neironix platform
5%   Legal services
5%   Hosting for servers and equipment
10%   Project management and team
5%   Contractors
5%   Access to SaaS API
hi team.Do you have softcap or hardcap?

Yeah

softcap - 1 000 000$
hardcap - 31 000 000$

What is the minimum sum to take part in Token Sale?

Minimal amount to take part in Token Sale is 0.1 ETH
I have read about NEIRONIX and are very interested in the goal of the project. I always refer to the analysis of projects, exchanges, ICO ... before deciding to make an investment. How are users using Neironix apps charged? To make the project more popular with the community, in the future, will Neironix's App be available in Android?
All right. Never make a decision in a hurry. Especially  when it comes to the finans
Our mobile application is already available on Android and iOS

I did not received any email regarding whitelist that you succesfully whitelisted, but I got my secret word, it is supposed to be like that ?

The registration in the white list was held from 1 to 31 August

It included all registered participants
Hey there! I would like to know how many coins will be sold during the ICO? When does the ICO start and end? How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?

Hello,

Gald to hear!

Sale on the open market - 93 100 000 NRX

Token Sale:
start - 01.09.2018
End - 30.11.2018

We came to such a decision thanks to mathematical calculations)
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Neironix is the first
https://medium.com/@neironix.io/neironix-is-the-first-4afff171e458

Did you know that Neironix is the first in the world to apply professional risk management standards to the blockchain economy? Our investment risk assessment relies on cutting edge technologies and embraces methodological achievements made earlier by classical investment firms and distinguished investors.

brand new
Hey  Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this idea. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?
Activity: 28
Hi, there. Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur
Promotion Video for Neironix:

Hope that you like it Smiley
Activity: 14
How many NRX tokens are going to be released?

The emission of NRX is 140 000 000 tokens, additional issues are not implied.
brand new
Greetings, everybody. An interesting idea, just wonder how do you differentiate from other existing payment systems and how would you ensure that there will be a big enough adoption of your system in order to make it sustainable in the long run?
Activity: 138
hello.What is the minimum sum to take part in Token Sale?
tell me)
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
How many NRX tokens are going to be released?
Pages:
Jump to: