Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEIRONIX - rating agency of scoring of exchanges, coins and ICO projects - page 14. (Read 35694 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Really need a project to date. Thank you for such a service.
Activity: 38
Currently, this direction is in great demand. I really like how this project is developing. Professional team I am sure that with this approach to work the team will achieve 100% success!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
​❓Do you know that Neironix is the first in the world who has modified the professional standards of risk management and applied them for blockchain economy? Learn about our risk methodology on the neironix.io   

The project is promising. The project has a future. A good well-coordinated team is working on the creation of the product. We should definitely be surprised by something interesting and useful!!

Thanks a lot!
Activity: 24
It ismore convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the project is explained very simply and clearly. So, just take my money!
Activity: 86
The project is promising. The project has a future. A good well-coordinated team is working on the creation of the product. We should definitely be surprised by something interesting and useful!!
Activity: 4
Good project ! I like your project, this great project with a great road map and reliable team. I will join the ICO. Good luck and success!
Activity: 34
Where can I get more information about the platform functional?
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Is KYC passing necessary?

To take part in token Sale an investor need to register his personal profile and pass KYC. To pass KYC earlier lets invest funds at the earlier stage of token sale.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
NEIRONIX is the first independent international rating agency
for assessing investment risks in the block economy,
where project ratings are automatically assigned based on the
results of mathematical scoring, neural networks and
multidimensional analysis of a large amount of data.
The platform is designed to analyze and subsequently manage
the risks of investments in projects with a high degree of
uncertainty.
Activity: 29
The creativity of the team has been showed in the mockups, the concept inspire trust in the people that want to follow new excellent projects, and now I saw that this set of great ideas called ANN it has a potential to grow exponentially in the near future. Congrats
Activity: 166
Is it going to be a Pre-sale?
Activity: 61

The cost of NRX token in USD
Activity: 33
In addition to all the above facts about the Neironix project, I would like to clarify this question! Is it true that tokens that will not be sold throughout the company's ICO will be burned  Huh  If so then this is a good sign)
Activity: 70

Good afternoon. I project very much. Many thanks to the creators. I want to clarify which block circuit is used? Thank you.
Activity: 166

How is the evaluation of projects going on?
Activity: 19
How will NRX token work?
Activity: 22
How many NRX tokens are going to be released?
Activity: 84
Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that is going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
After the end of Token Sale, all tokens unsold are burnt. Link to the Bounty Campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdrop-neironix-rating-agency-of-scoring-of-exchanges-coins-and-ico-4980243
Pages:
Jump to: