Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEIRONIX - rating agency of scoring of exchanges, coins and ICO projects - page 21. (Read 35695 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Hello dear community! What is the Value of the NRX token in US dollars?

Currently our token price 0.15 dollars.
The price has fallen much because of the current situation of the ETH course. And this means that now is the most profitable time to buy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Feedback from community is the most important factor if it's not strictly business oriented product, this plan needs to listen both fronts as it has also a big chunk of it directed towards businesses and merchants.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
How many NRX tokens are going to be released?

Total Token 140 000 000 NRX

Sales in the open market  93 100 000 NRX

More information - https://tokensale.neironix.io/
Activity: 24
Hey,
I see this project has a very neat arrangement of activities with a very clear schedule of activities, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign quite a lot, where the exchange of this coin?
Activity: 86
A super project that surprises us every day with pleasant news. The team is trying for the benefit of the whole community. Coin pleases!
Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that is going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
Activity: 61
How many NRX tokens are going to be released?
Activity: 868
Merit: 35
Hey .
Where can I get more information about the platform functional?
Have fun team!
Activity: 39
which stock market do you intend to enter ?
Activity: 34
Is it going to be a Pre-sale?
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
7964f35422f0db79044d0cd46c073e61
What is the minimum sum to take part in Token Sale?
Minimal amount to take part in Token Sale is 0.1 ETH. In my opinion this is the best option.
brand new
Activity: 0
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Activity: 61
What is the minimum sum to take part in Token Sale?
This is a plan that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each idea item is one of the factors that can compete with other businesss for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
Activity: 459
Merit: 60
Cлeжy зa paзвитиeм Neironix a тaкжe yчacтвyю в eгo Bounty ,cчитaю eгo дoвoльнo пepcпeктивным. Mнoгo coбытий пpoиcxoдит вoзлe нeгo чтo вeдeт к paзвитию пpoeктa a cooтвeтcтвeннo oн бyдeт дoвoльнo пpибыльным.
Activity: 66
Solid interface. Where is the project located?
Activity: 22
How is the evaluation of projects going on?
Hi  The general idea behind crypto is to have it decentralized, so I think all of the ideas are trying to achieve that, it will depend on who will be able to really do it like that.
Pages:
Jump to: