Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEIRONIX - rating agency of scoring of exchanges, coins and ICO projects - page 43. (Read 35722 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Neironix Ecosystem is based on a set of tools – flows of content and information intended for use in operations with cryptoassets and selection of ICO projects for investments. The key target audience of Neironix includes private and professional investors, as well as cryptocurrency institutes and ICO projects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
A new project with great features and huge potentials. Keep up the good work. Good luck.

Happy to hear it  Cool
Hello everybody! Very interesting and promising project. I am a participant of the Neironix Bounty program which is held jointly the DropTheBomb site and I hope for a rapid growth of the project and attraction of investors from all over the world! Good Luck!

Hello, thank you for supporting us  Wink
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
A new project with great features and huge potentials. Keep up the good work. Good luck.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
https://bounty.dropthebomb.io/invite/alex76
Hello everybody! Very interesting and promising project. I am a participant of the Neironix Bounty program which is held jointly the DropTheBomb site and I hope for a rapid growth of the project and attraction of investors from all over the world! Good Luck!
I like your project, this great project with a great road map and reliable team. I will join the ICO. Good luck and success!

Thanks a lot for your support!  Wink
can you add an info about how many coins that already sold in token or in usd term?

Hi, the ICO hasn't started yet
As you asked - went to the site. In principle - a normal analytical platform. But, it would be much more pleasant for me if the Russian language could be installed on the site. There are also a lot of Russian investors.

Thanks for your question! We have a Russian version of the website. Here it is: https://neironix.io/ru
hmm ... neironeix this is a project that has the longest token sales bonus ... until November 30, you can choose a bonus of up to 5%, this is very interesting, hopefully with the sales deadline and old bonus offers can impact with good sales results

Yeah! Hurry up to receive your bonus  Cool
Why do you need an ico for a simple website?

It is not just a website, Neironix.io is the first analytical ecosystem that uses algorithms for multifactor online scoring and mathematical models for evaluating the investment attractiveness of ICO projects and Blockchain start-ups.
Activity: 84
there is an increase in  volume of  , this project is great , iam exited to see further increase and great to be in this project

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 54

it's not about simple or not,but the idea itself.
scoring ?
we have ICObench for example,they did not do any sales but until now everything is done and went well.

We differ from icobench, our rating is based on the analysis of a large amount of data about the project, and not on the subjective assessments of experts
Activity: 54
Our main goal is to find the target audience and inform about the product, as well as further development of the Neironix platform. In this regard, we decided to hold an ICO to attract the necessary investments.
Activity: 30

it's not about simple or not,but the idea itself.
scoring ?
we have ICObench for example,they did not do any sales but until now everything is done and went well.

Activity: 249
I like your project, this great project with a great road map and reliable team. I will join the ICO. Good luck and success!
Activity: 112
Why do you need an ICO, why do you need a blockchain? Tokens only for adv, oh really))?
Activity: 266
can you add an info about how many coins that already sold in token or in usd term?
Activity: 135
Really interesting data, thanks for share the info
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
As you asked - went to the site. In principle - a normal analytical platform. But, it would be much more pleasant for me if the Russian language could be installed on the site. There are also a lot of Russian investors.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
hmm ... neironeix this is a project that has the longest token sales bonus ... until November 30, you can choose a bonus of up to 5%, this is very interesting, hopefully with the sales deadline and old bonus offers can impact with good sales results
Pages:
Jump to: