Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEIRONIX - rating agency of scoring of exchanges, coins and ICO projects - page 9. (Read 35692 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I see the Neironix project team is very active in answering every question in this ANN link. these conditions will create high loyalty in the community so that the development of this platform will be better.
Activity: 70
Hey. I really like the project. I actively promote it. It seems to me that the future is in the cryptomir. I'm wondering what are the terms of selling the tokens?
Activity: 84
The main principle of building ratings Neironix is to reduce the share of expert estimates and increase the impact of the values of the algorithmic and methodological components of the rating?
Yes, you are right. More information about the functionality you can read here https://tokensale.neironix.io/files/whitepapper/en.pdf
Hey,  What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?
Hi! You are confusing something, with the help of our token you can not pay for goods in the store   Shocked
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
see proyect. promise good
Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the project. At least it looks like they have. But some of it's due to it being a really useful project that can have global implications.
You are absolutely right! Thank you for your feedback  Wink
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this idea and there learn all the necessary
Good afternoon! We try to answer every question, however, in our Telegram chat https://t.me/neironix_enn admins can answer you in the first minute, as  there is both a development team and all managers.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Did you know? We have just started negotiations with Bloomberg and Reuters on providing analytical information on the cryptocurrency market.

Did you know that in 2019 Neironix will be generating a profit? That income will be coming from advertising on our platform and from payed subscriptions for our analytical data on ICO projects. That income will allow us to become more financially self-reliant and cover our internal expenses during our work.
Did you know that Neironix is getting 50+ subscribers daily on average? Our goal for 2018 is 5000 subscribers. We plan to have 20000 subscribers by the end of 2019. Then we will enter the top 5 most popular ICO scoring projects of the world.

https://i100.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0913/f6/dcc7a8c2e0fff72b8f64a638f1ba1bf6.jpg

Did you know? According to ICO bench expert evaluation Neironix has been rated 4.7 out of 5. This is quite a remarkable rating for our project. Still, there is some room for perfection.

We thank the ICObench experts for a high assessment and for your confidence in us. The high expert assessment of Neironix on ICObench is another motivation for us to live up to the high standards we have put for ourselves. You can see Neironix on ICObench by following this link: https://icobench.com/ico/neironix.

Did you know that Neironix already has mobile apps for Android and IOS devices? The answer is a definitive ""yes"". We have already provided an update on the app with improved functionality. You can download it in Google Play and in App Store.
For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neironix
For IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/neironix/id1411366124?mt=8.
#tokensale.

Did you know? The main distinctive principle in the Neironix rating system is marginalisation of expert opinions and a greater focus on algorithmic and methodological components in the rating. We believe that it will make the ICO and blockchain-related market more transparent and will help to obtain a better vision of the future sustainability and prospects of projects.

The approach Neironix practices in its ICO scoring allows to adequately picture the investment attractiveness of ICO projects and blockchain startups. That allows potential investors to better understand the objective performance of one or another project and its future potential.

Did you know that Neironix uses a complex approach toward investment risk assessment based on no less than 75 dynamic risk-related factors. The system will be monitoring the project through the public sources mentioning the projects. The objects of assessment among others will include the public opinion, competitor analysis, roadmap, White Paper and the project's team.
brand new
Activity: 0
Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the project. At least it looks like they have. But some of it's due to it being a really useful project that can have global implications.

Did you know? Neironix is already a fully operational and scalable business. In October, 2018 Neironix will start working as a commercial enterprise. Neironix is getting ready for commercial use and will launch payed services in October, 2018. The payed subscription will include in-depth analytics for different groups of users.

Did you know? The best risk managers of our world took part in the design of Neironix investment risk assessment methodology. We want to note particularly the contribution made by Aleksey Sidorenko, a member of international associations of professional risk managers (G31000, PRMIA and GARP) and the author of a textbook on risk management for Australian Securities Exchange.

Did you know? The main distinctive principle in the Neironix rating system is the reduction of expert opinions and a greater focus on algorithmic and methodological components in the rating. We believe that it will make the ICO and blockchain-related market more transparent and will help to obtain a better vision of the future sustainability and prospects of projects.
Activity: 61
The main principle of building ratings Neironix is to reduce the share of expert estimates and increase the impact of the values of the algorithmic and methodological components of the rating?
Pages:
Jump to: