Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEIRONIX - rating agency of scoring of exchanges, coins and ICO projects - page 10. (Read 35692 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey,  What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Can not wait for the alpha release of the platform. It will help the business a lot, because it will show what the true potential this business has. As already said there is massive money in the intermodal industry and they really need solutions for their logistic problems. If done right (and I beleive in the team) it could be a revolution in that field.

The beta version of the platform has long been functioning https://neironix.io

If you have any questions, I'm ready to answer)
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this idea and there learn all the necessary

Hello,

I am here. Can i help you?
Can not wait for the alpha release of the platform. It will help the business a lot, because it will show what the true potential this business has. As already said there is massive money in the intermodal industry and they really need solutions for their logistic problems. If done right (and I beleive in the team) it could be a revolution in that field.
Greetings everyone!
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

To begin with, I advise you to visit our platform) Thank you!
Activity: 3
Greetings everyone!
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and some cryptocurrencies experience sharp spikes of 1000% and more in a day. But they all come to naught or very little in the end. It is called a pump on the market slang.

Here are several indicative traits that can help you to identify a pump and distinguish it from an uptrend.

1. No fundamental reasons

The absence of any objective reasons for the growth of a token while it still shows impetuous growth is a very standard sign of a pump. On developed markets sharp quote moves often happen when some important political or economic statement is made or something important happens, which is the opposite of information vacuum of a pump.

When a pump occurs it means that a small group of people influence the market regardless of all fundamental factors. So, check the news briefly, if you see there is starting to form a rapid rise on a coin’s chart, before opening a buy order. It will not make you miss a trend.

2. Candlestick with a long upper shadow and small body

The nature of a pump is in a sharp rapid growth that subsides very fast and changes for an equally sharp fall. On the daily timeframe that is usually characterised by a candlestick with a very long upper shadow and a relatively small real body. The body usually remains bullish but very small.

3. Low capitalisation

Pumps on the cryptocurrency market often happen to low capitalisation assets. They are easier to manipulate because the volume of each order is bigger in relation to an asset of a smaller capitalisation than in relation to one with a bigger market cap. Thus every order is more impactful on the asset with a lower capitalisation.

It you look at the price moves of hundreds and thousands of percent over the interval of 24 hours to seven days, you will see that they rarely exceed $10 million.

On the screenshot is demonstrative data of the trade of BaaSid on the upper line and of Mindexcoin on the lower line taken from CoinMarketCap on September 13, 2018. As you can see, 24 hours’ trade volumes are quite ridiculously low whereas the coins were able to add 96% and 82,5%.

How is an uptrend different?

The uptrend is usually the opposite of a pump in both fundamental and technical respects. Here are some common features of an uptrend:

1. Positive fundamental background;

2. Highs and lows alternate in an even ascension forming a channel (4h to daily timeframes);

3. High trade volumes;

4. Technical support level off which a trend starts its move.

We hope you will find this material useful.
Activity: 84
The approach Neironix practices in its ICO scoring allows to adequately picture the investment attractiveness of ICO projects and blockchain startups. That allows potential investors to better understand the objective performance of one or another project and its future potential.

https://i100.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0913/f6/dcc7a8c2e0fff72b8f64a638f1ba1bf6.jpg
Did you know that Neironix uses a complex approach toward investment risk assessment based on no less than 75 dynamic risk-related factors. The system will be monitoring the project through the public sources mentioning the projects. The objects of assessment among others will include the public opinion, competitor analysis, roadmap, White Paper and the project's team.

https://i100.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0913/f6/dcc7a8c2e0fff72b8f64a638f1ba1bf6.jpg
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this idea and there learn all the necessary

Did you know that Neironix uses a complex approach toward investment risk assessment based on no less than 75 dynamic risk-related factors. The system will be monitoring the project through the public sources mentioning the projects. The objects of assessment among others will include the public opinion, competitor analysis, roadmap, White Paper and the project's team.
Activity: 61
Leading risk-managers of the planet took part in developing the methodology of Neironix risk. Separately it is worth noting the participation in the project and the development of methodology, Alexei Sidorenko.
Alexey is a member of the International Associations of Professional Risk Managers (G31000, PRMIA and GARP), as well as the author of the risk management manual of the Australian Stock Exchange.

To see the biography of Aleksey Sidorenko, one of the leading experts in risk management, a member of G31000, PRMIA and GARP, who took part in creation of our investment risk management methodology, see his LinkedIn account: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexsidorenko.
Did you know? Wink

To see the biography of Aleksey Sidorenko, one of the leading experts in risk management, a member of G31000, PRMIA and GARP, who took part in creation of our investment risk management methodology, see his LinkedIn account: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexsidorenko.

https://i99.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0913/a9/40162b68cab7415f830d42d4e94958a9.jpg

brand new
Activity: 0
🤓 Now I know that Neironix aggregates and processes more than 10Gb information a day!

Did you know? The best risk managers of our world took part in the design of Neironix investment risk assessment methodology. We want to note particularly the contribution made by Aleksey Sidorenko, a member of international associations of professional risk managers (G31000, PRMIA and GARP) and the author of a textbook on risk management for Australian Securities Exchange.
Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???

No. we do not see the need to use this platform

I am interested in your project and have visited the site. I would like to ask if you have a website version for Vietnam? I am a Vietnamese investor.

Unfortunately, in the near future we do not plan. But you can add your proposal and we will certainly consider it https://help.neironix.io/communities/4-ideas/topics?lang=en
Activity: 61
Do you know that the capitalization of Neironix is more than $ 1,500,000?
It was this amount of its own funds that the founders of Neironix already invested in the development of the platform
Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.

Hi!

Our system administrators have made a good distributed server architecture in order to avoid hacking and ddos attacks on the low level. Perhaps, we will make use of extra third-party ddos protection, for example CloudFlare, if necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: