Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEIRONIX - rating agency of scoring of exchanges, coins and ICO projects - page 5. (Read 35692 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Your project has a very original idea. Now the beta version of the application is running. When do you plan to run the original version?
Thank you! We plan to release the full version in 2019
Follow our news so you do not miss anything!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neironix/?ref=bookmarks
Medium: https://medium.com/@neironix.io
Why do you need an ico for a simple website?ru
Sorry, I do not understand the question.  Huh Can you explain more?
Just awesome to see how your project is becoming closer and closer to the great worldwide fame. I hope u won't stop and will go only  towards.
The project is really very interesting and worthy.I believe that this direction should develop, because thanks to Neironix we will face less unnecessary and unscrupulous developers of various questionable startups.That's why I want the team to be able to implement all the plans.
Thanks guys! Please join our chat https://t.me/neironix_enn
I'M VERY HAPPY AND INTERESTED IN THIS PREMIUM THAT WILL GROW QUICKLY AND DOMINATE THE WORLD COINS MARKET.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASE TELL US, WHAT EXACTLY IS IT THAT INSPIRES YOU SO MUCH IN OUR PROJECT? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE Smiley
Did you know that in the personal account Neironix.io has a function of the investing portfolio? You can create your own portfolio and track the growth or downfall of your portfolio right in your personal account. All coin data is taken from Neironix platform. Your investment portfolio can be private or public. Create your investment portfolio right now: https://neironix.io/user/auth/sign-in
This platform will be really interesting. But the team should work really hard considering on existence of a lot of platforms with similar functions. Competition is always great for users.
Thank you for your opinion. You correctly noticed that competition helps to develop any project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Your project has a very original idea. Now the beta version of the application is running. When do you plan to run the original version?
Activity: 23
Why do you need an ico for a simple website?ru
Activity: 378
Just awesome to see how your project is becoming closer and closer to the great worldwide fame. I hope u won't stop and will go only  towards.
The project is really very interesting and worthy.I believe that this direction should develop, because thanks to Neironix we will face less unnecessary and unscrupulous developers of various questionable startups.That's why I want the team to be able to implement all the plans.
Activity: 283
Activity: 21
I'M VERY HAPPY AND INTERESTED IN THIS PREMIUM THAT WILL GROW QUICKLY AND DOMINATE THE WORLD COINS MARKET.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
This platform will be really interesting. But the team should work really hard considering on existence of a lot of platforms with similar functions. Competition is always great for users.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Activity: 350
Neironix system informs the users about the state of a startup’s indices at various stages of its lifecycle. The Neironix system performs continuous risk management and monitoring of blockchain projects for the benefit of users. It is not for nothing that this project enjoys great popularity in many countries of the world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Did know that we have already aggregated over 4800 ICOs? This is how we obtain the data for our artificial neural network and improve its analytical capacities. This is the raw historical data from thousands of projects off which the network will be able to find correlations between projects' success and failure and the factors that influence them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Did you ever wonder how we would make our artificial neural network work as we describe it in our White Paper and how we would teach it to analyse? The answer to this question lies in the listings that we have already aggregated and continue to aggregate. That is the database off which the network develops itself as analytical mechanism.
crypto is always risky, how can you improve the situation telling everyone aboyt that?

Neironix mission is to become a global provider of financial and analytical information about cryptocurrency markets, required for making carefully weighted investment decisions and building long-term market strategies.
If I got it right, neironix not only will provide the users with some suggesttions for long termstrategies, but also will let them know about the possible risks?

Yes. We will provide analytical information online. We analyze ICO projects both during the sale of tokens, and after entering the exchange.
Exchange analysts will also be provided
Hi! The beta is working, great. When the full version release?

After Token Sale
How many devs you have in the team?

We have more than 9 developers who have a lot of experience also we work together for more than 3 years
Pages:
Jump to: