Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 NEO Gold | First Airdrop Completed | Smart Contract Powered - page 13. (Read 31886 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
the NEO Gold Drama never ends  Undecided
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
why the real dev don't talk here...Huh

Because there is no Real Dev, just scammers they want to steal your money!

i only have 2000tokens...from airdrop!

Good, so u didnt loose any money, try to find an exchange where its listed and sell it if possible. After all what happend these days with this coin its the best way to deal with

none, I don't sell it, I don't want to stole anyone!
things with no value end up in garbage, i don't sell it
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Good, so u didnt loose any money, try to find an exchange where its listed and sell it if possible. After all what happend these days with this coin its the best way to deal with

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I’m not sending, this looks very suspicious, no real info just an address to send coins to?!?!

One thing I don't understand is why is this coin still trading on EtherDelta, when they are planning to KILL it?
Activity: 59
I’m not sending, this looks very suspicious, no real info just an address to send coins to?!?!
Activity: 84
DEAR COMMUNITY,

WE ARE SO SORRY FOR ALL OF YOUR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE HACK.
WE ARE RELEASING A FULL STATEMENT ON OUR WEBSITE 23-11-2017.

WE ARE GOING TO BURN ALL OF THE OLD COIN TO TRANSFER OUR COMMUNITY TO OUR NEW COIN : NEOGOLD

BEFORE THE BURN IS STARTING WE ARE REQUESTING EVERYBODY HOLDING NEOG TO SEND IT TO THE SWAP ADRESS

0x57900C2116e531eAc128Cc2Ddc96ddF85Bf92D4d

AFTER THE WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT WE ARE GOING TO START THE SWAP.

DONT BE TOO LATE OR YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR NEOG!!!

AS ANNOUNCED IN THE NEW TELEGRAM GROUP WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO RECOVER ALL OF OUR ACCOUNTS AND WEBSITE BUT THE OLD TOKEN ISNT RELIABLE ANYMORE.

ONLY SEND THE NEOG FROM THE ADRESS YOU WANT TO RECEIVE THE NEOGOLD ON.

WE HOPE YOU GUYS STILL BELIEVE IN US AND WE WONT DISSAPOINT WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENTS.

GREETINGS THE NEOG(OLD) TEAM

Why the address in this post is differ from the address  that is posted in telegram?   Seriously....  which address is real?  
Activity: 14
This whole thing looks so amateurish I'm almost starting to believe is legit
\

The Issue i see here is there is no Communication. Only announcements are being made!
Activity: 128
This whole thing looks so amateurish I'm almost starting to believe is legit
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
DEAR COMMUNITY,

WE ARE GOING TO BURN ALL OF THE OLD COIN TO TRANSFER OUR COMMUNITY TO OUR NEW COIN : NEOGOLD

BEFORE THE BURN IS STARTING WE ARE REQUESTING EVERYBODY HOLDING NEOG TO SEND IT TO THE SWAP ADRESS

AS ANNOUNCED IN THE NEW TELEGRAM GROUP WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO RECOVER ALL OF OUR ACCOUNTS AND WEBSITE BUT THE OLD TOKEN ISNT RELIABLE ANYMORE.

WE HOPE YOU GUYS STILL BELIEVE IN US AND WE WONT DISSAPOINT WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENTS.

Hello everyone, this guys is a suspect, don't send your coins to him/her. He just have only 2 activities whereas the creator of this thread have 28 activities. Again the names looks similar. The creators name is NEO_GOLD while this guy is NEO-GOLD.

I suspect he/she wants to steal your coins. And dump on the market. Don't send anything to that address. Be warned!
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
DEAR COMMUNITY,

Thats a very good update,but i prefer to see all up and running,than i make my swap!Sending my coins somewhere just like that,is sooo not good idea..
Why the rush,give ppl atleast a week to find out there is a swap and done it as required!
Activity: 133
DEAR COMMUNITY,

why don't take first the authority of this thread and your website then your twitter so that we would believe for what are saying
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
It's incredible to see how some decent exchanges have accepted trading this coin.. Undecided

Well, I think it's simple. Someone made an investment and paid certain fee, so coin got listed. I guess this is about it.
And decent exchanges? Well, which one can show some registration place? team behind? So, that's about exchanges.
I wonder how you measure that this exchange is decent and another one is not. They all same I think.
Looking only to make profit.
Activity: 12
I didn't send my 1000 tokens. I don't understand why they need them to rebrand...
I was hopeful til yesterday but now it's different
Activity: 111
hello .. i sent neog coins to their wallet and now i have to make contact with them
0x80057D75a56E52FCbEd15F15505376072CD5d19B
 Network hash
0x07294455617b3130738347ba8d9b5dcdcb6e473f690e88625104be54baae715f
36240 NEO GOLD
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
It's incredible to see how some decent exchanges have accepted trading this coin.. Undecided
Activity: 1
hello .. i sent neog coins to their wallet and now i have to make contact with them
0x80057D75a56E52FCbEd15F15505376072CD5d19B
 Network hash
0xaf47bff27a89dfdc5ac3ef26ba641c85fd9d7fe9ae61276c3a3bc5daa2029b62http://
47923.00000000 NEO GOLD
My friend and I lost a total of $6k usd because of this scam. We just got into crypto too.. had no idea something like this could ever happen. Completely out of the crypto game now. I had to sell my car for that money...
Unfortunately these kind of things happen in crypto,before investing in something I try to get all the informatoin about project-bitcointalk,reddit,telegram and other social media.Yes,it takes a lot of time,but you reduces risks of loosing your savings.

sure about information, but you don't know if is scam or real project.
now the same, people are trading neoG, they hope is real project...
Pages:
Jump to: