Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 NEO Gold | First Airdrop Completed | Smart Contract Powered - page 10. (Read 31886 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
This is a promising coin. Having a complete roadmap and a strong vision, I know this will prosper. Invest!

Are you joking or what? What kind of strong vision you talking about? Open your eyes and think again about investing in this coin
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
This is a promising coin. Having a complete roadmap and a strong vision, I know this will prosper. Invest!
They claim being hacked on November 17th, (as is written at they twitter account).  Why so many days without solving it? Huh

I Dont believe they got hacked , i believe they just choose the kinda reason to just run away and blame hackers for failing Smiley I didnt invest my own money in this coin , had 2000 coins in airdrop , but never put your own money in projects like this . Yes i know you can make alot of money if you buy before expected pump and quit before dump . But its just gambling
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
They claim being hacked on November 17th, (as is written at they twitter account).  Why so many days without solving it? Huh
ant updates?

there will be no updates , dev dumped hes coins on buyers and left the building , thats why he promised LIVE AMA and identity reveal on sunday . He promise this stuff to try pump price a little bit and now he run away Smiley Easy as that
Activity: 34
No any updates and no any things becuse scam alert
 Cry
Activity: 68
Forgot the SWAP shit, this is just SCAM

Wait for some members to take over this indeed good idea .. we could start a second wave of Neo .. Just better.

+1

I don't think the dev is still around and looked like a pump . Now only members could save it.

I also was waiting too long time, and cost from 2000 neog down from 180$(highest) to 4-5$ it`s a pity Embarrassed
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
try join their telegram, i read dev back is that true?

It might have been a scam, let people send their tokens and then just dump the coins on the market(almost nothing but 0 investment)...
Activity: 434
try join their telegram, i read dev back is that true?
Seriously, who would believe that someone could hack their mercatox account too and dump all tokens, by the way I'm not sure why they didn't waited more cause they could've made a lot more money.
Activity: 73
Who is going to take over? The "swap" was definitely a scam. Should I just hold the old coins?

And fake volumn. They trying to sell and buy themselve
Who is going to take over? The "swap" was definitely a scam. Should I just hold the old coins?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
the course will fall. and everyone will lose their eth. that's a shitcoin and tomorrow it's still a shitcoin. get some good airdrops
Activity: 119
very hard to understand what we do with neoG.
+150% on coinmarketcap, on ehterdelta price go up!
Activity: 158
Merit: 100

Wait for some members to take over this indeed good idea .. we could start a second wave of Neo .. Just better.

+1

I don't think the dev is still around and looked like a pump . Now only members could save it.
Activity: 157

Activity: 434
NEO Gold is up 200 percent in value in the last 12 hours. Check out coinmarketcap.

I think the token that is traded on the ED exchanges does not match the one in the CMC
it's better to wait for clarity from Dev, if indeed he still has a sign of life
Activity: 49
Hello everyone here, expect good news soon as we are in plan to take over the coin. Stay tuned!

I'm still holding the airdrop coins I got from NEOG. Hoping that the news will be good!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
whether the NEOG tokens in ED will experience a Swap token?
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
Never Go Full Retard
Hello everyone here, expect good news soon as we are in plan to take over the coin. Stay tuned!

Shocked great, let's wait and watch

Pages:
Jump to: