Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 NEO Gold | First Airdrop Completed | Smart Contract Powered - page 9. (Read 31886 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
 I have joined the aidrop but havent received nothing in my wallet? Did I miss somtehing or the airdrop is beeing canceled?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Found this today on website  Roll Eyes

NEO Gold

Official statement regarding recent events will be made soon.

Now Dev is short of money , hes coming back for more Smiley Guys just be careful when you buy this coin . I know its not my problem or money . Yes i agree you can make some profit or even good profit . But Dont let people like this dev earn money on people who buy it .
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I hope this  project will succeed in the near future.
Good luck dev

Is this project dead?

It was clear since day one that the developer is dumping huge amount of tokens on mercatox, when the price was really then even bigger orders were placed. They they claim all of their account from this to mercatox(unlikely) to telegram was hacked.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

NEO Gold

This is gonna be interesting.  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
Never Go Full Retard

NEO Gold

Nobody believes that everything from this account to the website, exchange accounts got hacked.... But I wouldn't understand why they did not sell at a slower pace.
im joined sir... thank you.. nice project

You joined what ? Or you just post nonsense to get posts to rank you up . Its not nice project if dev runs away , thats why before investing in project you review it and try to find info about team whos behind it .
Activity: 156
Haha, you are totally spot on with those not reading and the bots  Grin
Sad thing about this is that even in the telegram chat are still real people that won’t give up
and even invested more while I tried to save them from their foolish decisions. Maybe this is all for good in the end... so people can learn faster  Grin

it seems you have not gave up yet too Cheesy

you are still following their telegram group  Grin

lets STOP bumping this thread in order to save more kids scammed Smiley
Merit: 100
Guys... I still can’t believe my eyes that there are people out there still investing in this shit.
Why don’t you get it?  Roll Eyes Devs ran away with your money and probably still have some remaining coins to play the market if needed. Be sure that even in the slightest raise of price these will again be dumped on you.
I can only say it a hundred times... don’t fall for this shit and if you invested, cut your losses... forget about it and move on. Take this as a lesson to not invest into shady projects. You know the outcome now and don’t get fooled twice ffs.

greetings
diver

There is actually alot of people who dont read about the project and just buy coins like this . And also there is bots , who definetly dont read forums lol

Haha, you are totally spot on with those not reading and the bots  Grin
Sad thing about this is that even in the telegram chat are still real people that won’t give up
and even invested more while I tried to save them from their foolish decisions. Maybe this is all for good in the end... so people can learn faster  Grin
Guys... I still can’t believe my eyes that there are people out there still investing in this shit.
Why don’t you get it?  Roll Eyes Devs ran away with your money and probably still have some remaining coins to play the market if needed. Be sure that even in the slightest raise of price these will again be dumped on you.
I can only say it a hundred times... don’t fall for this shit and if you invested, cut your losses... forget about it and move on. Take this as a lesson to not invest into shady projects. You know the outcome now and don’t get fooled twice ffs.

greetings
diver

There is actually alot of people who dont read about the project and just buy coins like this . And also there is bots , who definetly dont read forums lol
Why don’t you get it?  Roll Eyes Devs ran away with your money and probably still have some remaining coins to play the market if needed. Be sure that even in the slightest raise of price these will again be dumped on you.

greetings
diver
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Pretty sure they got hacked, cause they still have this web address working. I have been checking it since it happened.
https://neo-gold.com/petrol.html#social

I sold and bought Back cause neo_gold hasn’t been moving much. But yeh now it’s just waiting game.
Activity: 185
They claim being hacked on November 17th, (as is written at they twitter account).  Why so many days without solving it? Huh

Problem is that nobody believes that their mercatox account(requires 2 step authentication) was hacked, they just dumped hundreds of thousands of tokens there and simply ran away.

exactly, but you know they are just going to say russia haxed them with some 0days, they pulled out all the stops for a half million dollar crypto.... fuck bitcoin i want me some neoG lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
They claim being hacked on November 17th, (as is written at they twitter account).  Why so many days without solving it? Huh

Problem is that nobody believes that their mercatox account(requires 2 step authentication) was hacked, they just dumped hundreds of thousands of tokens there and simply ran away.
Merit: 14
Never Go Full Retard
This is a promising coin. Having a complete roadmap and a strong vision, I know this will prosper. Invest!

whats wrong with you man? why would you say such a thing when the people behind the coin ran away with our money?

Totally wrong. Don't know from which part of the world these guys comes from  Grin Anyway this thread is entertaining.
I can't stop laughing after reading this complete roadmap and a strong vision  Grin
Activity: 119
probably DEV scam, but neoG token is alive.

A lot of people invest and i hope they can have back his money...sometime watch on coinmarketcap, maybe go up and up
Activity: 139
Wait... you mean some people do read the ANN? :p
Activity: 158
This is a promising coin. Having a complete roadmap and a strong vision, I know this will prosper. Invest!

you must realize what are saying right now lol. they already ran away why would you bothering to take this thread alive it is nothing out their that this project would be alive again.

There are a lot of users that just have text like that prepared , a lot of them don't even talk english , just copy paste to make a lot of posts . I mean it's just logic if you think about it , i bet he didn't even read the ANN.
Activity: 133

you must realize what are saying right now lol. they already ran away why would you bothering to take this thread alive it is nothing out their that this project would be alive again.
Activity: 115
It is scam,not hacked.
Pages:
Jump to: