Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 NEO Gold | First Airdrop Completed | Smart Contract Powered - page 15. (Read 31886 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Market Cap
?
? BTC
? ETH
Volume (24h)
$107,658
13.40 BTC
300.40 ETH
Circulating Supply
? NEOG
Total Supply
75,000,000 NEOG

They changed the circulating Amount.

I bought some now, cmon who wouldnt bet some small btc on shit like this....

NeoGold --> GO!

Can wait to stake my PETROLs

Not bad at all. If they do what they said they are going to do the coin will be a hit again.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
waiting for some new updates and what will happen to our coin inside etherdelta if dev will re list the coin? even its just a small amount if investment
I still thinks that it should be counted as a loss if dev wont do anything regarding to this attack investors trust will blown away.
Activity: 157
Market Cap
?
? BTC
? ETH
Volume (24h)
$107,658
13.40 BTC
300.40 ETH
Circulating Supply
? NEOG
Total Supply
75,000,000 NEOG

They changed the circulating Amount.

I bought some now, cmon who wouldnt bet some small btc on shit like this....

NeoGold --> GO!

Can wait to stake my PETROLs
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
"Hello dear investors...
 Firstly Thank you for waiting and following.
 You know, we were exposed to an attack.
 And so we decided to take new steps.
 We will change the logo and name of the coin.
 We have contacted with coinexhange and etherdelta; we will rebrand the coin and will be re-listed as GoldNeo.
 We will open our site,twitter account and our bitcointalk account this week.They will not prevent us from realizing our project.
 We will continue with those who trust us and believe in the project.
 We will send twenty percent more of the coins you hold in your possession because of this bad tradition.
 Wait for news from us , everyone needs to be informed.
 We will have our work done within a week.We are grateful that you trust us.
 We are waiting for some answers. We will make an another  announcement on Monday 6 PM UTC .Stay on track and be patient ..."

https://t.me/goldneo

At least they did not disappear.

Does anyone believe him?

I have some too , but i mean come on , low bait Smiley
Activity: 140
"Hello dear investors...
 We have contacted with coinexhange and etherdelta; we will rebrand the coin and will be re-listed as GoldNeo.
 We will open our site,twitter account and our bitcointalk account this week.They will not prevent us from realizing our project.
 We will send twenty percent more of the coins you hold in your possession because of this bad tradition.
 We are waiting for some answers. We will make an another  announcement on Monday 6 PM UTC .Stay on track and be patient ..."

Does anyone believe him?

Lol they Re creating another coin to dump it
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
"Hello dear investors...

Does anyone believe him?
Activity: 230
Merit: 110
please post the spredshet link and white paper.

if the developer cannot provide whitepaoer in the puplic just think it over.. now on many crypto coin has appear recently and the creator he run with a collect some money.. be aware the new coin... before you invest just investigate.. how  has work it and the purposed..
Activity: 168
"Hello dear investors...

Hacks , attacks , trust and so on . Every shitcoin that got airdroped , suddenly got hacked , dev got panicked and almost sold dev funds , then savers come and promises they will get back project and everything will be fine . NeoGold is SCAM from the beggining . Deal with it

They lie. How come Website, Bitcointalk, and twitter got hacked at the same time. Can't believe. Be wise guys!

It's pity for those that lost money on this token. Sometimes it's just luck afterall, Bitconnect is also a Ponzi but prosperous til now. For those that are still holding, at least there's hope for them to recover losses. As long as they are back and they have plans to fix it, the only option is to believe in them afterall they did believe in them before putting their money in it. Good luck to them all.
Activity: 56
please post the spredshet link and white paper.
Activity: 111
Is the subject real currency return I have lost everything with this currency Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 73
"Hello dear investors...

Hacks , attacks , trust and so on . Every shitcoin that got airdroped , suddenly got hacked , dev got panicked and almost sold dev funds , then savers come and promises they will get back project and everything will be fine . NeoGold is SCAM from the beggining . Deal with it

They lie. How come Website, Bitcointalk, and twitter got hacked at the same time. Can't believe. Be wise guys!
"Hello dear investors...

Super good news,we are all on board to save and build back up NeoG,the idea is amazing so lets not let it go and fight for it!Very smart fix of the whole situation we are atm.!

Are you sure! Will you do the same thing next time. Sell your invalue token and get all of our BTC and then run away?
=== GREETINGS FROM BL0CK_PWN TEAM===
~   ALL YOUR CONTRACTS ARE BELONG TO US   ~

FUCK YOU!!!!!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
"Hello dear investors...

Activity: 282
Merit: 108
They sent 25% to the address 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 from which nothing can be returned. Technically they got rid of 25M.
Activity: 185
by looking at the token holders  it does look like the burnt the 25 million
https://etherscan.io/token/0x449574c69f3a658794829ed81639a7a9ece041e1#balances
and an exchange is number 1 which im pretty sure is CoinExchange's
Activity: 55
"Hello dear investors...

Super good news,we are all on board to save and build back up NeoG,the idea is amazing so lets not let it go and fight for it!Very smart fix of the whole situation we are atm.!

Guys, this is a scam move on, i know you have invested, but can't deny the fact that we have been mugged.

Those messages might be or might not be from dev.

Hidden agenda is probably they haven't burned the 25M after all, they are still trying to sell them by boosting the price with such messages.
Activity: 282
Merit: 108
Those who invested in the coin will have a glimmer of hope  Smiley
Activity: 187
"Hello dear investors...

Activity: 97
What kind of this project.. theres no content in a threads i think whos the creator of this threads just complete detalis ..
If u have details in your threads just a pormal looking good project..

Kindly update this threads.. and how to buy neo gold.. they have an ico??
Website too?

WTF!!! did you just woke up from coma? or living under rock??

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: