Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 NEO Gold | First Airdrop Completed | Smart Contract Powered - page 18. (Read 31886 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Beware of some token with "GOLD" on it. Last scam coin is LITECOINGOLD which is the DEV abandon the ship and delete telegram channel. Another indication of next scam coin is ZCASH GOLD.
Activity: 168
Allegedly Dev is up and running again with info. The Telegram chat is: t.me/goldneo for info scheduled at 8pm UTC

Dev claims everything will be fixed

The coin is Neogold and not Goldneo.

Why fooling people upon their loses. Stop these lies the dev is gone for good.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
why this scam? Get 50 free tokens from my signature. that is much better and later worth something   Grin  Grin
Activity: 68
To say more, yesterday, when price was higher than now, I was chatting in NEOG telegram(4k people), and the mood was really good, when someone wrote HOLD! all take part in it all was chatting HOLD! and all the people was asking not to sell! cause this make price of coin fall, and really a lot of people sad it was really nice opportunity to buy! Undecided , because it was rather cheap Cry then was earlier...people believe in future of this coin, which lasts 4 days? really? ...you know, I don't actually know why this dump happened Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Allegedly Dev is up and running again with info. The Telegram chat is: t.me/goldneo for info scheduled at 8pm UTC

Says a new account...  Roll Eyes  first message

Shady...
Activity: 282
Merit: 108
Is it alive?

"Hello
 Yesterday , we got hacked . Our accounts were seized.
 But we will fix it.
 We will reactivate the site and twitter account as soon as possible.
 I will make a related announcement at 8 P.M.
 8 P.M UTC"
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Activity: 30
Is it a classic story again? I wish I could sell it while the airdrop was in the money.
Activity: 336
The idea with Tokens can be comparable with a minable coin with a huge premine.  Undecided

- with tokens they are able to fake the sales of it during ICO
- or they only "sell" or giveaway for example 25% of the tokens, they are able to hold the remaining 75% of the tokens

with the consequence that they could sell a huge amount at its peak and then the market reacts and then drops
because of a huge overload

The first message at page 1 of this thread says enough, pure scam.

It is sad for the people who invested in this.

They reacted on the hype of a rising coin but there was no trustworthy fundament...
Activity: 167
I remember, dev told us that only 25 mil tokens will be for mass market...
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
What is the value of a hacked coin? Any of them recovered from this?
Please, explain me why to dump the price? If the developer make a fake token, he could just go into the shadow and a week or two gradually withdraw money at a normal price (better than this). If meaning of fraud is profit, why he has cut his legs?
It is stupid, really.

I guess the dev did just that. The people didn't get it until someone exposed the 50million tokens account and another 20million tokens unknown accounts. Then people realised something is not right and they started selling to minimise loses and since then the team went undercover.
I feel sorry for those that lost their monies in this project. The signs are not looking good at all.
Activity: 226
I almost bought some, until I read about tell tale signs that suggest this is iffy. Sad
It's just not worth spending money on 100% airdropped ERC20 projects anymore.
Rather wait until there's actual news and the team reveal themselves.
Activity: 53
I almost bought some, until I read about tell tale signs that suggest this is iffy. Sad
Activity: 12
I was hopeful for this project. Devs were great in communication and marketing...
We have a good new,

https://t.me/neogold_official

just opened chat. Why they make mute that group.

they just wrote:
"Hi everyone, this is a Fake account, i'm am too a buyer of this NeoGold... we trying to pump this Neo for help to who's lost a lot of money here.. The group is now private, but NeoGold is really scammed i think .. I just sold few bitcoin for few peanuts.. i wish you good luck... We just try to pump, block the channel and say to everybody to sell.. but unfortunatelly.. Sorry, we tried..!! 😭😭😭😭😭
When the 184 Members will see this, i will delete this group. Really Sorry, my strategy to get your money don't worked.. Signed White Anonymous, Anti-Scam/Hacking Team!"

Just create NEO GOLD official and all think it`s devs, lol Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I think rich people write here. They sold the great tokens and made a lot of money with these great tokens.
you can only congratulate. i thought it's a scam and shitcoin
and I sold all neo for 0.082. I should have hodl the great token.  Grin  Wink  Shocked
Can someone tell me why neoG go down so fast? I just go sleep and when wake up - coin price felt from 0.028$ to 0.003$, and it`s take some minutes to do Undecided. It`s a pity Embarrassed Huh cause this is my first project, that pays me from airdrop. If believe it scam that is understandable cause "anonymous hacks" and some whale sell all the coins, which was very big part of all. I so massages here to devs to show who is main coinholder, so that, maybe etherscan help us to know what happend..
And I dont know really what to do, I have 2000 neoG, now the price of it 8$, senselessly to sold it I think, and what you think, guys?    
Pages:
Jump to: