Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 NEO Gold | First Airdrop Completed | Smart Contract Powered - page 20. (Read 31886 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
it's very bad ... maybe they'll come back ...?
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Sell your coins no point of holding it's not going back up ever dev scammed everyone
Activity: 21
Activity: 185
so pissed off, given i didnt invest any money into it but they were "going" to get the coin listed on 3 major exchanges in a few days, i think it was bittrex cryptopia and hitbtc if i remember correctly, if they would have been listed they would have made a lot more $ but then again it was probably just to hype people up saying they would be listed. Oh well onto the next one
Activity: 330
0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE
I swear I never saw it coming  Roll Eyes
no one saw it coming, everything was well organized from the beginning, the exchange who agree to add this token must revise their rules because they are in some sort complicit to this scam.

Was being facetious
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
They scammed newbie traders and blamed Turkish hackers...Lol.
Twitter acc deleted, website down, btctalk acc hacked...All same time and guess what? Turkish hackers did it. LMAO.
If they are capable of it, why they dont just hack ethereum itself?
You guys scammer. Do not invest in any shit gold named coins anymore.
i think it's just an exit scam, there is no hack at all. Fucking Scammers!
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
I think this is a good experience for newbie. But how to protect yourself from this kind of scam? Everyth was so good from the beginning..
Not showing any info about team is a scam in 95% of cases. If there is info about the team and a clear structure, it is very hard to detect a scam.
Even if the hack is real they could at least communicate
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
we were being doomed by this shit
Activity: 308
Merit: 19
I think this is a good experience for newbie. But how to protect yourself from this kind of scam? Everyth was so good from the beginning..
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
nice scam. Many people lost money, coinexchange and mercatox damaged their repute massively in adding this coin
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
=== GREETINGS FROM BL0CK_PWN TEAM===
~   ALL YOUR CONTRACTS ARE BELONG TO US   ~

where spection coin
why announcement thread only simple without explain anything spefication coin , plan project and more
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
no one saw it coming, everything was well organized from the beginning, the exchange who agree to add this token must revise their rules because they are in some sort complicit to this scam.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
They scammed newbie traders and blamed Turkish hackers...Lol.
Twitter acc deleted, website down, btctalk acc hacked...All same time and guess what? Turkish hackers did it. LMAO.
If they are capable of it, why they dont just hack ethereum itself?
You guys scammer. Do not invest in any shit gold named coins anymore.
Activity: 32
NEO is bumping again on CoinExchange
Activity: 330
0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
Never Go Full Retard
Another scam in the history of cryptos....Just move on  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Couldn't understand how is Mercatox allowing this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 19
Very sorry but we were scammed this time. okay..
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
dev do not have time to say anything in this topic he is busy in dumping this shit coin and running out with your money
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Damn, I wonder how many people lost money. Almost 1 million $ volume/24 couple days ago, the scammer made a couple 100k $
Pages:
Jump to: