Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 NEO Gold | First Airdrop Completed | Smart Contract Powered - page 22. (Read 31886 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
this will make a very big comeback in a few weeks so i will be patient
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Iam calmly waiting what will happen to NEOG project. Until now they have delivered everything as stated. Nothing to loose for me here.
Waiting for Coinexchange listing and airdrop 2 announcement.

greetings
zero
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Petrol distribution is such a great news.
Is there any plan to list PETROL on big exchanges too? Do you think they will add it with Neo Gold?
Activity: 266
I see two conflicting points of view: some believe, neog - scam, hiding behind the name of a large NEO.
The second I see a promising token with a great future.
Unfortunately, the scales while leaning to the first option( But consistently fulfilled promises: removal of the masking with the team, accommodation for serious trading platforms, consistent implementation of the points of the road map - all these factors can make the coin strong and profitable.
I'll hold your 4K coins, lose is not a pity, and will shoot to the moon, buy Maserati Wink
Activity: 282
Merit: 108
How many disputes about this coin  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Is there any affiliation to NEO? I see the rewards for token holders follows similiar ideas as NEO with a generated secondary coin like GAS, but in this case PETROL.

NEO = GAS
NEO-Gold = Petrol

Coincidence?

No, there is no relation to NEO. This is a scam project created to earn quick money by using the NEO name, but that is all there is to it. If you invested without even knowing the team and you lost money, consider it an expensive education.

the newbies have to buy so i can sell the shitcoin expensive on etherdelat. then i get good eth
people do not listen to the old ones. They only think about quick money and then they cry because everything is gone
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
what happened to the coin burn. it still state 100 mil left.

Also, i thought the price would have gone up because of this. Whats going on?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
yes but when will be the first petrol distribution?

anyone?

If Dev Dont lie they will disturb it at 1.01.2018
Activity: 560
Merit: 106

anyone?
Activity: 211
Is there any affiliation to NEO? I see the rewards for token holders follows similiar ideas as NEO with a generated secondary coin like GAS, but in this case PETROL.

NEO = GAS
NEO-Gold = Petrol

Coincidence?

No, there is no relation to NEO. This is a scam project created to earn quick money by using the NEO name, but that is all there is to it. If you invested without even knowing the team and you lost money, consider it an expensive education.
Activity: 220
So....this coin its going to 10 sat in 24 hours...i will bet 1000$ for that! Lets start....Roadmap?.....just for 1 month? 2. Where its the team? No name, no profile, no nothing! 3. What utility have this coin? Smart contract, bla , bla??? Really? Useless! 4. When in this earth somebody will burn 25%....and after that second day they will burn another 25 millions! Come on, wake up and dump your coins now and save your money! You will cry tomorrow because u dont get 10% from your money!I now was hype and i lost 1200$ , but i know the risk...my question its...do u know the risk?

P>S>  When i try to ask this questions after i already lost my money they banned me from telegram, because nobody want to hear this questions....

Read the blog, then write:

"Team Reveal & AMA

This Sunday(19th November) we will reveal our entire development team and hold an AMA(ask me anything) live stream with core team members, answering community questions about NEO Gold development and future goals."
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
Never Go Full Retard
I see NEOG in MEW is 800 trillion, other than in the whitepaper, I suspect this is a scam project Huh Huh Huh

Link MEW: https://ethplorer.io/address/0xdf0cef7b782975253cf3db21be69f1496c670e67

Seems only you know this link  Tongue 1 holder and 2 txns
Activity: 234
So....this coin its going to 10 sat in 24 hours...i will bet 1000$ for that! Lets start....Roadmap?.....just for 1 month? 2. Where its the team? No name, no profile, no nothing! 3. What utility have this coin? Smart contract, bla , bla??? Really? Useless! 4. When in this earth somebody will burn 25%....and after that second day they will burn another 25 millions! Come on, wake up and dump your coins now and save your money! You will cry tomorrow because u dont get 10% from your money!I now was hype and i lost 1200$ , but i know the risk...my question its...do u know the risk?

P>S>  When i try to ask this questions after i already lost my money they banned me from telegram, because nobody want to hear this questions....
Activity: 220
I see NEOG in MEW is 800 trillion, other than in the whitepaper, I suspect this is a scam project Huh Huh Huh

Link MEW: https://ethplorer.io/address/0xdf0cef7b782975253cf3db21be69f1496c670e67

its always some asshole who wants to tank a good token with bs fud like this so that they can buy it for cheap and ride it to the moon especially with the good news that came out with all the big exchanges that its being listed on

This 800 trillion coins are different coins, different contract adresses.
Activity: 185

its always some asshole who wants to tank a good token with bs fud like this so that they can buy it for cheap and ride it to the moon especially with the good news that came out with all the big exchanges that its being listed on
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Activity: 226
my NEOGOLD are in mercatox. Where do I recieve PETROL?
You need to hold your NEOG in a wallet you control. Myetherwallet etc.

thnks. In what time I need to return my neog to my own wallet?
I'm not sure when they're taking their snapshot of which wallets have NEOG. I'm guessing a week or two beforehand should be fine. First drop is 01/01/2018. I'm sure NEOG can confirm.
Activity: 490

thnks. In what time I need to return my neog to my own wallet?
Activity: 226
Activity: 490
Pages:
Jump to: