Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More - page 19. (Read 94526 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
And the only ICO to be REAL Smiley

In twoturtles we trust.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
As promised, new launch date is set for this weekend: 8/24/14 5PM EST Thanks for your patience everyone and continued support.

Regards,

The Neos Team

Sweeeeet!

Could somebody make a countdown webpage for some theatrics?

www.neoscoin.com

OMG! Well played sir!

So sharp…
And so damn sweeeet!

Mmmmm… NEOS…

legendary
Activity: 1050
As promised, new launch date is set for this weekend: 8/24/14 5PM EST Thanks for your patience everyone and continued support.

Regards,

The Neos Team

Sweeeeet!

www.neoscoin.com

Regards,

The Neos Team

Sweeeeet!

legendary

Regards,

The Neos Team
legendary
Is it possible to trade on bittrx through the wallet without having to manually send neon coins to exchange?

That would take a deposit, but right in the trade center is an input field that just takes the amount you want to send to Bittrex and deposits it for you.  It grabs your deposit address automatically.

Best regards,

syntaks

Ah yes thats wht I meant. Thats amazing. Great for people who dont trust exchanges much. This way your coins will only be on exchange for very short period of time. Is it possible to then grab remaining bitcoin after a sell and automatically get it to send to your offline butcoin wallet like electrum?

Once this release is public we'll start working on the new features.  One of them being able to do exactly what you're talking about above.  I'll keep everyone in the loop as everything develops.

Best regards,

syntaks
Nobody has sold a NEOS in over 90 mins  Cool

Somebody might have to start buying  Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
i don't know why people sell their coins under the ICO price?
ICO is premine coin,DEV buy almost ,he will dump after POW start.If he premine coin ,people will not mine it,so he buy his ICO coin and dump with no cost electric to get profit.Idiot investors  Grin Grin BTW, I am saying this -because I am a real motherfucker.

gtfo
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hi, so is this coin innovative in any way? If so, in which? Thank you

P.S. no trolling, serious question.

Please read the OP and do your own research before investing, yes several factors make NEOS innovative but someone willing to invest would research first.
Activity: 602
Somebody start to pump now. Smiley
Activity: 138
hey,the price is up agian,thanks dev for the hard working and thanks weakhands for the cheap coin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi, so is this coin innovative in any way? If so, in which? Thank you

P.S. no trolling, serious question.
Activity: 560
Big Red letters is a sign to buy even more Smiley ty random troll!
legendary
Activity: 1029
oh maaaan...noo..I just shit my pants..I will sell all may coins...

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
ICO is premine coin,DEV buy almost ,he will dump after POW start.If he premine coin ,people will not mine it,so he buy his ICO coin and dump with no cost electric to get profit.Idiot investors  Grin Grin

I see you took my advice  Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
ICO is premine coin,DEV buy almost ,he will dump after POW start.If he premine coin ,people will not mine it,so he buy his ICO coin and dump with no cost electric to get profit.Idiot investors  Grin Grin

You corrects  Grin menacing red Cool, trolling evolves  Grin
Activity: 236
Activity: 966
Hey folks,

I just wanted to give everyone an update.  The osX wallet is done and ready to go.  The screencast as promised can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28xg0FIRRgs Please let me know if you have any questions.  At this point we're going to give it all a once-over and then we're looking at a launch date of likely Sunday afternoon.

Best regards,

syntaks
+1
sounds great !! wish every dev was like you lol
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures

Nor me but that's fine. I keep buying them
Activity: 139
Pages:
Jump to: