Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More - page 21. (Read 94526 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Forgive my redundancy lately.  I'm really sleep-deprived.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Is there future dev planned for Arbitrush?
Is there future anon dev planned for NEOS?
Is anon a key focus for the dev of this coin?

Many thanks for answers to these,

CH

I'd say it's definitely one of the more focused-on features but overall we're just trying to put something out that's all-around really useful.  There's definitely more in the works and it'll be nice to be able to code without rushing once the launch is live.

Best regards,

syntaks

agree with dev , more function will be added step by step . its long time plan
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
This coin will be amazing, we are going to need some good marketing though to make it a top 5 coin, anyone in the community market for coins?

"Marketing" a currency is hard to do. It is money, not product. The best you can do is accept it for anything you sell.

The anonymous coins have a good track record, because the illegal users are big users of crypto. My prediction: the first coin fast and easy enough for whores to use on a phone will be the ultimate winner of the coin wars! Let the devs keep this in mind- maybe a wallet feature where you can send an encrypted picture as well as a message?
legendary

CH

I'd say it's definitely one of the more focused-on features but overall we're just trying to put something out that's all-around really useful.  There's definitely more in the works and it'll be nice to be able to code without rushing once the launch is live.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 560
This coin will be amazing, we are going to need some good marketing though to make it a top 5 coin, anyone in the community market for coins?
legendary
Activity: 1029
slowly but we are going up.. Cheesy
Activity: 812

CH
Lookin' forward to future twoturtles screencasts, created on his brand new laptop VPN'ing into his also new water-cooled PC.

His voice will sound less hoarse after all the Pina Coladas he'll be necking by the beach, on which the flirtatious giggling of the sexy bikini clad babes provides the background sound for said screencast.

Cool Cool Cool
5BTC at 106! WHo gonna eat it?

UPDATE: eaten!

why people still sold their coin when everything is promising?

people do not cherish the time they spent.

some people
legendary
Activity: 1148

why people still sold their coin when everything is promising?

people do not cherish the time they spent.

legendary
Activity: 1029
Activity: 966
Hey folks,

Update:  Windows wallet is done and working.  Next, OSX.  Screencast as promised up at http://youtu.be/Ik4IzbR4-ms

Best regards,

syntaks
keep tweeting those updates!!

thanx again!

twoturtles!!! can't ask for a more transparent hard working dev! your gonna be famous for your work soon if you keep this up !

+++++++1

Agreed. Highly impressive up till now!
Hey folks,

Update:  Windows wallet is done and working.  Next, OSX.  Screencast as promised up at http://youtu.be/Ik4IzbR4-ms

Best regards,

syntaks
damn turtle your on fire lol now thats how you do it!! devs need to take example on how when u want to get things done it can be done!!...if you r twoturtles of course lol Wink

++++++++++++1000000000

twoturtles!!! can't ask for a more transparent hard working dev! your gonna be famous for your work soon if you keep this up !

+++++++1
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Where are info about inwallet trading?
legendary
Hey folks,

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 560
Maybe a dna/IQ/truth serum would help. Lol anyway see you all on the moon, happy to say I picked up 50k more today I guess better grab my space suit!
Pages:
Jump to: