Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More - page 18. (Read 94526 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
not much talk cause ppl are hurt from all the ipo scams lately and that neos didn't go 6x in price right off the bat, so they kinda disregard it.. but twoturtles has been so transparent and showing every step of development and taking time off his day job to accommodate his investors working his ass off ,soon everyone is gonna want a piece of neos! most people don't even know what the arbitrush feature is...

couldn't ask for a better dev honestly ,twoturtles keep up the amazing work !

watch his promise of delivery be accomplished on sunday!

A++

Im with you totally, really happy to have found this coin it's one of the rare ones I think will overtake the top 5 market caps.
Activity: 966
not much talk cause ppl are hurt from all the ipo scams lately and that neos didn't go 6x in price right off the bat, so they kinda disregard it.. but twoturtles has been so transparent and showing every step of development and taking time off his day job to accommodate his investors working his ass off ,soon everyone is gonna want a piece of neos! most people don't even know what the arbitrush feature is...

couldn't ask for a better dev honestly ,twoturtles keep up the amazing work !

watch his promise of delivery be accomplished on sunday!

A++
Activity: 560
Quite a bit of buy support considering everyone's being so quiet about this coin Wink Hmm moon launch building?
I respect the work you are doing here, If you would like another exchange when everything is prepared/fully launched C-CEX welcomes Neoscoin whenever you are ready Smiley

Thanks a lot Pride =)
+1

c-cex knows whats up lol Wink
Just an update guys, until post-launch when we look into registering the Windows processes as services for easier manageability, the same approach taken with osX was taken with Windows.  The Qt wallet will run (must run) and the new interface will utilize it just the same.  Expedited development for the win.  The new init script for Windows is updated to reflect the change in approach.

Regards,

syntaks
perfection in the making Wink

+1
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Just an update guys, until post-launch when we look into registering the Windows processes as services for easier manageability, the same approach taken with osX was taken with Windows.  The Qt wallet will run (must run) and the new interface will utilize it just the same.  Expedited development for the win.  The new init script for Windows is updated to reflect the change in approach.

Regards,

syntaks
legendary
I respect the work you are doing here, If you would like another exchange when everything is prepared/fully launched C-CEX welcomes Neoscoin whenever you are ready Smiley

Thanks a lot Pride =)
Activity: 812
Want to boost the price of your coin?

No, I want the coin to boost itself by way of quality.

do you want to be able to transfer your coins anonymously?

Not me personally but I'm sure plenty do.

are your developers wasting weeks/months of valuable time struggling to implement anonymous sending?

Nope, we didn't waste any time at all or struggle.

if you answered yes to any or all of these questions there is a quick and easy solution to your problems!

Well then, I guess much like this thread - I don't need your spam.

Regards,

syntaks
lolol your great...

ditto - nicely handled… ZiNG!
Activity: 133
Merit: 100

are your developers wasting weeks/months of valuable time struggling to implement anonymous sending?

if you answered yes to any or all of these questions there is a quick and easy solution to your problems!

Regards,

syntaks
lolol your great...
legendary
Activity: 1029
legendary

Regards,

syntaks
legendary
Another sha pool ready for pre-registration: http://neos.minerpools.com
in twoturtles we trust!!

wow once again I'm amazed ! an update for every step! can't wait till the release ! keep it up!

A++++
legendary
twoturtles
Is NeosCoin written from scratch in PHP or is bitcoin-like daemon + PHP frontend?

Coin daemon with a custom interface/frontend.
Activity: 503
Thanks a lot.  Aside from some spam and threadjacking, I don't see another reason to moderate it which is why I didn't from the beginning (plus I'm not even sure you can here?).  Let everything be out there.  If I don't like a comment, I'm not going to delete it everyone's entitled to voice theirs.  I just want to get you guys mining/happy so I can move forward with dev.

Best regards,

syntaks

That's cool man, I have faith in the adelphos! My farm will be on it the first minute it is available to mine. Then the coin will speak for itself.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
twoturtles
Is NeosCoin written from scratch in PHP or is bitcoin-like daemon + PHP frontend?
legendary
Activity: 812
In twoturtles We Trust.
Pages:
Jump to: