Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More - page 27. (Read 94526 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The Linux setup script is almost done and a screencast showing it will come.  Once that's done, Windows and OSX.  It's essentially the same process for OSX.  Unless you guys don't care about a screencast then that time won't be taken for it and we'll just get everything else done.
thanx for the update! maybe the video is a good idea and worth while considering most of these kids need a visual and don't like to read Wink keep it up turtle! and ill keep gobbling what the weak dump under ipo Wink

After you make 200 btc off this coin can I get  like 3 btc?
also if you want to fud u need to get better at it first... fudding is like an art...you should first know the amount the ipo was for lol

125btc not 200btc.. u don't even know the simplest of things how can anyone take you as a knowledgeable person...

its actually laughable lololololol

can I keep the difference 200-125=75
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
The Linux setup script is almost done and a screencast showing it will come.  Once that's done, Windows and OSX.  It's essentially the same process for OSX.  Unless you guys don't care about a screencast then that time won't be taken for it and we'll just get everything else done.
thanx for the update! maybe the video is a good idea and worth while considering most of these kids need a visual and don't like to read Wink keep it up turtle! and ill keep gobbling what the weak dump under ipo Wink

also if you want to fud u need to get better at it first... fudding is like an art...you should first know the amount the ipo was for lol

125btc not 200btc.. u don't even know the simplest of things how can anyone take you as a knowledgeable person...

its actually laughable lololololol

want 3 btc? go buy 1 btc under ipo price and you'll end up with 3 or more btc by the time turtle even gets his btc from bittrex Wink
Activity: 560

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
DEV will dump all ICO coin  Grin idiot investors  Grin
DON'T BUY ICO COIN OR PREMINE COIN because it is not POW coin so it has no real value Grin .Why do you buy shitcoin ?

VIA?
hrt
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
wait few days of dumps and panic 
Shocked 8500 now
soon 7000

6k dude, just watch!

Why are u playing dumbs in 90% of fucking lifetime? U are pure idiots

As i said the price can and should be lowered proportionally the increment we saw yesterday:

i don't get some people sell their coin under ICO price? what's wrong with your guys Grin

if u sell for 19 1/2 of what u bought for 12, then u can dump the rest at whatever lower price u want and be already in profit

Someone who bought at ICO and partially sold at 17-19 (check the amounts which changed hands over 17K), can and will dump under 9, because he already got his profits and lowered the average price a bit lower than when he initially entered the market. He selling already being in profit and simultaneously using the plummet to buy more. If there were no tradings over 12500, there would be nothing to push down. Price is tanking proportionally to market splash, because we don't have pools and ability to withdraw coins.
In the case if peeps advisedly started to fall the price right after buying 98btc, it would look like a cause for panic. So far logic works like it should.

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
twoturtles is a known developer and he doesn't have any of the ipo btc until 3 days after everything promised is released...second go inform yourself before saying premine lololol anyhow my buys are all over from 7500 up to 9000 so feel free to pass them off to me Wink

The only success conditions that have to be met are:

working wallet
 block explorer
 trading integration inside wallet

The coin can be worth 1 satoshi and if those conditions are met the dev will get the btc. 

bro if you don't trust the dev then just don't buy... or sell ...to me , twoturtles will surprise you all, i understand everyone is cautious these days so you'll just have to wait till he earns the trust..

What did my post have to do with trusting the dev?

I stated a fact.  Nothing more.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
for 125btc on CNN like major news--
screenshots..         LOL Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
legendary
Shocked 8500 now
soon 7000

6k dude, just watch!
never ever ico ipo again!
Activity: 504
Shocked 8500 now
soon 7000

6k dude, just watch!
legendary
Shocked 8500 now
soon 7000
Activity: 252
WTF is going on? and when do we early investors get raped by the miners?

What miners? lol. just impatience sellers.
Activity: 539
WTF is going on? and when do we early investors get raped by the miners?
twoturtles is a known developer and he doesn't have any of the ipo btc until 3 days after everything promised is released...second go inform yourself before saying premine lololol anyhow my buys are all over from 7500 up to 9000 so feel free to pass them off to me Wink

working wallet
 block explorer

The coin can be worth 1 satoshi and if those conditions are met the dev will get the btc. 

bro if you don't trust the dev then just don't buy... or sell ...to me , twoturtles will surprise you all, i understand everyone is cautious these days so you'll just have to wait till he earns the trust..
it's probably not scam..but have no chance till september to maintain price 10k..
you'll see..you must have some real value in coin
ico value is one you want to believe is minimum price..but price  will be dictated by others on market and market will try  to PND coin ...
ico you invest in some real value but here we have promises..
and what if not delivers on time
your right its the investors that dictate the price till release ,thats why I'm willing to buy them under ipo price for those who were miss informed or don't trust or just can't hold off Wink

if your a smart investor you don't have any sell orders up...take your sells away and stop panic selling and watch Wink unfortunately crypto ppl panic fast and don't do research before buying coins so this is the result .. smart investors know how to take advantage of that..
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

working wallet
 block explorer

legendary
it's probably not scam..but have no chance till september to maintain price 10k..
you'll see..you must have some real value in coin
ico value is one you want to believe is minimum price..but price  will be dictated by others on market and market will try  to PND coin ...
ico you invest in some real value but here we have promises..
and what if not delivers on time
Pages:
Jump to: