Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More - page 29. (Read 94526 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Guys,

There's definitely manipulation of course, just as with other markets all of the time.  I'm sorry I haven't been as active in this thread but as I said yesterday I would be glued to a terminal trying to get the wallet out sooner than the promised launch date.  I'll most definitely be updating this thread with progress.

Sincerely,

syntaks

dev what i think would be good is putting up a portion of the btc at 10k sats possible 25btc to cover the 10k ipo coins. this will control any further manipulation please check your pm
he can't because he doesn't have any of the btc sold from the ipo... bittrex holds the btc until the dev delivers.. so don't think he just got 125btc lol

btc are in his account. he cannot withdraw but can set a wall

No Bittrex didn't put the BTC in account yet and won't until the wallet is released
pls ppl research...it pays off
For any newbs, I'd just like to say that 'twoturtles' is properly respected for his coding skills around here. Long before wallets did anything interesting other than send/receive and show the balance, he was putting out a cool multi-function wallet for Bellacoin.

As much as I would like to keep buying NEOS under the IPO price, I do feel it would be dishonest of me to let the Fudders continue panicking the market.

If 'twoturtles' is involved in it, I can guarantee it is not a scam.

There, I have now appeased my conscience and hopefully this post will rapidly get buried while newbies continue to panic-sell their ICO coins into the hands of those who know who 'twoturtles' is and what he is capable of. No, not really. Well, maybe a little bit, you know, while I'm still buying them up anyway.
don't worry twoturtles is gonna be famous soon as a genius coder and trustworthy Wink
Let's see til this weekend when alpha wallet is released. Wink

ppl are stupid to sell under ICO price

* Once the ICO is over we will verify there is a:
            * working wallet
            * block explorer
            * trading integration inside wallet
   * If success conditions are met, we will destroy all remaining coins.
    * If success conditions are NOT met, we will buy back all outstanding coins at the ICO price

* We will hold onto the funds in escrow for 3 days - at which time, we will release the funds.

for investor this is sure-to-win game.

but ppl are extremely stupid to dump.

look at the terms.
FWIW, syntaks is a stand up fellow, and has been helping a lot of coins behind the scenes for a very long time.  I do not believe he's trying to scam or anything of the sort.  As such, we will be making an exception and provide the ICO hosting with no up front fee.  This should help ease everyone's mind on investing.

We are working out the terms as well as the tiered pricing for the ICO.  Please stay tuned to the ANN for more coming details.

Thanks,
richie

*all views expressed here are my own and not that of bittrex*
Maybe some people forget what richie said Grin
twoturtles is the man Wink
seems ppl here just always need to be reminded Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
People I'm not campaigning for any coin !!! I said that it is more profitable to buy a certain crypto. In particular, the situation may change. All coins are worthy, if they control the decent developers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
waiting for new powerful wallet release. nice show
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
What is the point of starting a war? We're in the same crypto community. smh.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I'm a newb and i believe! I've bought more twice since the ICO and i'm holding Smiley

It is better to have bought a little LibrexCoin, that would not berate yourself then for the lost opportunity.

huh, what does that mean?

https://twitter.com/LibrexCoin

LibrexCoin @LibrexCoin  ·  4 ч
Trust-less Decentralized Stand alone two party compliant Anonymity app for LibrexCoin.  LibrexSend! White paper coming soon. Smiley

Edvin no one gives a fuck on this thread about this coin you are slinging so take that shit back to the hole you pulled it out of.

People have a right to know the news! I'm not campaigning for or against, I am stating facts.

Why do you have to do this shit?  LXC doesn't want to start coin wars, and here you are spamming and fudding NEOS.  Knock it the fuck off.

Edit: Yes I support both coins.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
do not cry here... sell and ..get out! ALOHA  Grin
I'm a newb and i believe! I've bought more twice since the ICO and i'm holding Smiley

It is better to have bought a little LibrexCoin, that would not berate yourself then for the lost opportunity.

LibrexCoin @LibrexCoin  ·  4 ч
Trust-less Decentralized Stand alone two party compliant Anonymity app for LibrexCoin.  LibrexSend! White paper coming soon. Smiley

Edvin no one gives a fuck on this thread about this coin you are slinging so take that shit back to the hole you pulled it out of.

People have a right to know the news! I'm not campaigning for or against, I am stating facts.
Activity: 560

Trust-less Decentralized Stand alone two party compliant Anonymity app for LibrexCoin.  LibrexSend! White paper coming soon. Smiley

Activity: 448
electroneum.com

anything under 12,5 is a buy - no doubt about that

Been buying under 10k Cheesy superb.
Activity: 224
anything under 12,5 is a buy - no doubt about that
Wait til alpha release and people will panic buy.

The price will reflect the product. Watch the damn screencast for PROOF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Laq55dRPEKI
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
IconicExpert is FUDing this coin... That's a good sign.

you know what that means
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Their loss our win. I didn't get as many coins as I wanted before it sold out and that problems is fixed now. And that.... is a ... Good Thing Grin Grin Grin

LOL, I know, right?!

I was dismissing this Bittrex-promoted coin as likely yet-another scamcoin, but when I finally got around to reading the OP I was like, "Aw crap, it's twoturtles, now I'm going to have to buy in and the ICO is already sold-out". Problem solved, early noob buyers panicked by FUD.

Welcome to cryptocurrency kids, it only gets worse the more you fight against the cost of the lessons you are learning.

Learn them now and learn them fast if you want to stay in the game.

Activity: 311
IconicExpert is FUDing this coin... That's a good sign.
Pages:
Jump to: