Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More - page 31. (Read 94526 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Check the devs youtube vid
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
WTF with the FUD?
More full and senior members here than on any other forum, I think.
So if you're just stopping by, RELAX. Read the ENTIRE thread, please

I agree.

The coins are already cheap as hell right now, you guys really need to try to squeeze a 1000 or 2000 Sat out of these newbs? Really?

Just buy, these Neos are going to be worth many times this before you know it. I mean, just look at how many will be in circulation in the next few weeks even after mining.

The coin has nowhere to go but up. You really have to try to squeeze an extra 1000 sat out of these newbs that don't know whats going on? It's just silly and waste of time if you ask me. Get as many s you can now when they are a great deal and quit trying to mess with these guys that have no idea what they are doing.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
WTF with the FUD?
More full and senior members here than on any other forum, I think.
So if you're just stopping by, RELAX. Read the ENTIRE thread, please
Activity: 168
Activity: 224

l don't trust ipo ico and others too risky...also your money is in trap and if you want out sell now below a price ..or wait and maybe this one will hit 20k, 30k who knows..
but september..is far far away

I think he said he was aiming to get it before his September deadline.
electroneum.com
Volume for sale more people feel that something was wrong perhaps?

You are taking advantage of these newbs that's not very nice. We are all going to make a sweet profit here, no need to do that to them

LMFAO Grin Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Large sell orders were divided into small, someone really scared.
electroneum.com
So many want to sell, I do not like ...

How can you not like it lol

Cheap coins. That's all it means

The only time it's cause for concern is when it's a scam coin

This is far from a scam coin. Some uneducated investors just don't know the difference.

I feel sorry for them because they are making a big mistake selling a coin for less than what they paid when it will be triple in a few hours

LOL poor guys just don't do know what's going on
l don't trust ipo ico and others too risky...also your money is in trap and if you want out sell now below a price ..or wait and maybe this one will hit 20k, 30k who knows..
1 scenario floating price around 7-15k
2.scenario dump dump..and rise rise pnd

my advice just wait  if you have guts
 Grin

And all this time to get nervous Huh Oh, no!
Volume for sale more people feel that something was wrong perhaps?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
1 scenario floating price around 7-15k
2.scenario dump dump..and rise rise pnd

my advice just wait  if you have guts
 Grin
electroneum.com
I  just got below IPO price lol

Amazing!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
So many want to sell, I do not like ...
Activity: 128
such a good time to get on the train, many IPO buyer just can not hold their hands!
whatever  good or bad coins  ,, full of fuds in every thread, this is a very intresting  phenomenon.  hehe
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
such a good time to get on the train, many IPO buyer just can not hold their hands!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This scam?

The Proof of Dev (PoD) will clear up all this dumb shit FUD.  It is not a scam.  Anyone saying that it is, is trying to get cheap coins from those who panic.
some body is making panic words to help himself get on the bus at a low price.  catch the oppotunity
this is a long term coin, and has made a lot of work out before
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This scam?

The Proof of Dev (PoD) will clear up all this dumb shit FUD.  It is not a scam.  Anyone saying that it is, is trying to get cheap coins from those who panic.
some body is making panic words to help himself get on the bus at a low price.  catch the oppotunity
legendary
Activity: 1003
Merit: 1000
yeah let them spread fud! i dont care. i buy cheap coins and get my profit Smiley
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
This scam?
FWIW, syntaks is a stand up fellow, and has been helping a lot of coins behind the scenes for a very long time.  I do not believe he's trying to scam or anything of the sort.  As such, we will be making an exception and provide the ICO hosting with no up front fee.  This should help ease everyone's mind on investing.

We are working out the terms as well as the tiered pricing for the ICO.  Please stay tuned to the ANN for more coming details.

Thanks,
richie

*all views expressed here are my own and not that of bittrex*
Maybe some people forget what richie said Grin
Activity: 136
This scam?

Pages:
Jump to: