Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More - page 28. (Read 94526 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
everyone should be careful with that ponzi scheme.

Neoscoin will definitely go up! Not necessarely for being a good coin but simple for that reason that early buyers want to make money out of it. So it will be pumped for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
I don't trust this coin for some reason. Just my gut. But hey it might be a money maker for some of you guys.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is time to buy or sell ?

It's time to BUY! BUY! BUY! SELL! SELL! SELL!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
my orders are at 6000 and 7000 Cool
Now you are buying this coin ? Your previous fuds look sick.
125 btcs invested in dev pockets are not real value of coin..
might be 30k or 6k till september..ico ipo are very risky....
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
DEV will dump all ICO coin  Grin idiot investors  Grin
DON'T BUY ICO COIN OR PREMINE COIN because it is not POW coin so it has no real value Grin .Why do you buy shitcoin ?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Now you are buying this coin ? Your previous fuds look sick.
legendary

they are never gonna fill  Cool
we will see .. Cool we are so far away..
Activity: 224

they are never gonna fill  Cool
legendary
Is time to buy or sell ?

you wont be able to buy at these prices later, stock it up
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Is time to buy or sell ?
is that a serious question? if you know who twoturtles is and you see the price is under the ipo price its a huge BUY.. the coin and features aren't even put yet so this price is a gift from the people who can't do research and or have no patience and were looking for a quick flip and didn't realize were still in ipo stage...

hope that answers your questions Wink
Activity: 56
Rough valuation: if 125BTC was collected during ICO, and that represents roughly 5% of coins, total valuation is 2500 BTC.  That puts it at top 30 coins right away (well, less since coins need to be mined).  So I think maybe people are worried that price could drop a bit initially with mining dilution.  I don't think that's the case, since mining will be slow (~72 days to double ICO coins), but hey, I'm not a crystal ball...

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
It's twoturtles... --;

do we really need a pod?
Activity: 43
finally the sell orders get thinner
when is the POD likely to come out?
anytime now go ask @cryptoasian on twitter ... they already skyped Wink or spoke via video call..
when is the POD likely to come out?
Just smoothing out a few bumps in the setup process.  Sorry I'm not more responsive here I'm just really trying to hammer this out.
take your time n do it right Wink
people in crypto have crypto amnesia and once your work is released they'll love noes again Wink

thanks for the update and your hard work trying to get this out for all these panicers Wink

much appreciated
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
can you tell me when you release beta wallet,thanks
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Just smoothing out a few bumps in the setup process.  Sorry I'm not more responsive here I'm just really trying to hammer this out.
Just so everyone's aware of where I'm in cleaning some things up, I just got done cleaning up some function code that I had meant to re-visit during dev, hence my "to-do" list.  I'm just about to start writing the setup/install script and I'll post when I have some more progress to update.  The block explorer is also up at http://explorer.neoscoin.com - I'm handling the interface while the other guys handle things like the explorer.  More updates to the explorer will come, but the focal point is this wallet.  We've got some hosting situated for now on some pretty damned beefy machines so that's taken care of for now.

We honestly hadn't launched the ICO with the time frame of 3 weeks just to ensure that we sold it out - it was more for extra development time.  With that being said, I'm sorry for the folks that misunderstood the release information but as you can see we're pushing hard to get this all squared away *much* sooner than it was expected to be.  I don't think any of us has really slept too well over the past week but for you guys and the sake of this project, that's a small sacrifice.

Best regards,

syntaks
turtle is working his ass of for u guys , please have patience while he tries to release everything early cause of the panic...

A+ turtle Wink
Pages:
Jump to: