Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information. - page 54. (Read 308622 times)

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Let me put things in perspective: for the past year we haven't had a working wallet aside from a plain qt for those wishing to pull their wallets up and sell their coins.

I've been using the Linux daemon since day one without any issues. In fact it was one of the best performing & stable daemons I've ever used....
Do I need to transfer my coins from Poloniex to bittrex? Huh Huh  Cry

I have NEOS on both those exchanges, they will do the swap automatically for you, don't worry.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Awesome!!  Cheesy Cheesy I am waiting Tongue
Yeah awsome dump  Tongue

Yeah, I think miners cashed out before the swap took place. Can't say I blame them TBH, although I decided to take a risk & left my mined NEOS alone. After seeing the dump though, I'm beginning to think I might have made the wrong decision....

Just another POS coin now.

Win some, lose some..... Sad

Sure, that's possible.  However, "just another POS coin now".  Let me put things in perspective: for the past year we haven't had a working wallet aside from a plain qt for those wishing to pull their wallets up and sell their coins.  For the past year we were "just another ticker on the exchanges".  Now we have the opportunity and resources to rectify past mistakes, have a clean base to work with and expand upon and really dive into the blockchain development we've always had the vision of doing.  We rushed a lot of what was released to try to please the demands.  This time we have some clear goals in mind and a lot of feedback from the community.

Activity: 307
Merit: 250
I remember reading a while back that people who lost coins from an infected wallet might be compensated in the swap, how will that work?

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I'll be posting links to the new wallets once they're done building.  If anyone needs any help with their keys, just let me know and we'll get it all sorted.
legendary

Yeah awsome dump  Tongue

Yeah, I think miners cashed out before the swap took place. Can't say I blame them TBH, although I decided to take a risk & left my mined NEOS alone. After seeing the dump though, I'm beginning to think I might have made the wrong decision....

Sure, that's possible.  However, "just another POS coin now".  Let me put things in perspective: for the past year we haven't had a working wallet aside from a plain qt for those wishing to pull their wallets up and sell their coins.  For the past year we were "just another ticker on the exchanges".  Now we have the opportunity and resources to rectify past mistakes, have a clean base to work with and expand upon and really dive into the blockchain development we've always had the vision of doing.  We rushed a lot of what was released to try to please the demands.  This time we have some clear goals in mind and a lot of feedback from the community.
legendary
Oh Syntax I am glad to hear you back. I believed people were impersonating you to dump their neos holdings.
Good luck!

Thanks goodgirls, we're looking forward to getting back on the grind and improving areas we fell short in before.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503

Yeah awsome dump  Tongue

Activity: 584
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Oh Syntax I am glad to hear you back. I believed people were impersonating you to dump their neos holdings.
Good luck!
Do I need to transfer my coins from Poloniex to bittrex? Huh Huh
Poloniex wallet status still Temporarily Disabled

Working on finishing up the swap and getting everything situated.  We're here, and on top of it - don't worry. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1223

Working on finishing up the swap and getting everything situated.  We're here, and on top of it - don't worry. Smiley

I hope revive wiill be fine. I put few my BTC into NEOS.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
hmmm.  must have some of them , somewhere

Polo is the best choice Cheesy

Also as I understand, today-tomorrow SWAP will end and price will shoot to the sky  Roll Eyes
what  is price target u mean? i think it will 3000-4000 not much more
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1223
hmmm.  must have some of them , somewhere

Polo is the best choice Cheesy

Also as I understand, today-tomorrow SWAP will end and price will shoot to the sky  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
hmmm.  must have some of them , somewhere
Pages:
Jump to: