Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information. - page 50. (Read 308622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Where can we get the new wallet?

www.neoscoin.com links to the source (github) and Windows wallet.
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
Where can we get the new wallet?
legendary
Hope today polo will do the swap  Roll Eyes

I sure hope so.  I've opened a second ticket with them as per the mod suggestion in their trollbox.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Hope today polo will do the swap  Roll Eyes
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
it looks like it has been just a little over 20min on Poloniex without a trade...does that mean Poloniex is swapping?
Whoever it is would be stupid to just dump it and hurt the price. Those who hold a lot of any currency have no interest in damaging the price but the opposite. If it should be somebody with money, and it obviously needs some money to collect that much, it could even be a good sign - maybe he will help on the marketing-side.

those with a lot of coins can yo-yo the market fleecing people of neos and bitcoin for a long time to come. nothing anyone can do about it, except think long term and hodl
But all are only waiting swap on Poloniex  Lips sealed
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Whoever it is would be stupid to just dump it and hurt the price. Those who hold a lot of any currency have no interest in damaging the price but the opposite. If it should be somebody with money, and it obviously needs some money to collect that much, it could even be a good sign - maybe he will help on the marketing-side.

those with a lot of coins can yo-yo the market fleecing people of neos and bitcoin for a long time to come. nothing anyone can do about it, except think long term and hodl
Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Exactly, the market right now probably couldn't even absorb a dump that large. You'd have to be a complete moron to wipe out your own investment like that. Manipulation then???....show me a market that isn't under some influence.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Activity: 446
Exactly, distribution is what it is. All dev can do is stay the course. If you're concerned set your buys low or stay away altogether.  Fudding over a public chart that we all have access to really serves no point, unless you're trying to buy dirt cheap Wink
legendary

looks very good dev , ..  Cheesy

It is what it is.  People were in positions to spend what they were able to (I'm not one of them).  "Looks good dev" as if I have any control over it. Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Bleutrade and Poloniex are both still trading! C'mon, and get your crap together! I can't stay up any later!
Trex is finish their job for swap neos. Just look at your balance if you have there.

Waiting for Polo Now Smiley

I think Polo will do all the best  Cool Cool
NEOS moon!
Activity: 938
Trex is finish their job for swap neos. Just look at your balance if you have there.

Waiting for Polo Now Smiley
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
Bittrex is ready, we're just waiting on polo and bleutrade now

Fortunately polo didn't delist neos this time, be trading more there, ensure polo won't delist neos next time.
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
Just found this thread. I have some from long time ago. Do I need to send them to Bittrex to swap? And when is the endline?

Thanks,

PM syntaks about your doubts sending coins bittrex. Alternately you can contact syntaks in #neoscoin irc or raise your question in #bittrex channel. You will get instant reply. What I know so far is transferring to bittrex is safe and swap will happen soon. Don't send before you get confirmation from them.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Just found this thread. I have some from long time ago. Do I need to send them to Bittrex to swap? And when is the endline?

Thanks,
legendary
Bittrex is ready, we're just waiting on polo and bleutrade now
legendary
Right now Bittrex is about ready, we're waiting on Polo and Bleutrade to pause the markets and do the swap that way everyone's trading in the same market (value-wise) and noone gets screwed over.

Awesome Syntaks !!  thanks for the update  Smiley

Anytime! As they happen, they'll be posted.
Pages:
Jump to: