Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information. - page 49. (Read 308622 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
when can trade NEOS in trex?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I am spamming the POLO trollbox and creating support tickets but they aren't giving any information on why is this delay with the swap happening. They only say that it is an process in progress. Why won't they at least lie to us instead of not saying anything? This even makes it more suspicious...
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
This is great! Watching this new thread.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Update: Bleutrade is ready to reactivate as well now.  We're just waiting on Poloniex
legendary
Yeah, at this point in time I'm not really sure what the hold-up is.  It's not an out of the ordinary procedure or anything...
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I am hoping everyone of us create a polo ticket about NEOS swap?  Kiss
It will faster the process, and you will lost 2 minutes, do not be lazy guys, lets do anything for our NEOS  Wink
and doing also some tweet about the swap to address polo's attention. so it will fasten the procedure.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I am hoping everyone of us create a polo ticket about NEOS swap?  Kiss
It will faster the process, and you will lost 2 minutes, do not be lazy guys, lets do anything for our NEOS  Wink
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Anyone know if YiiMP is on the right blockchain for NEOS?
legendary
I just received an email from Bleutrade: They've started the updates, and the swap will be probably be complete tomorrow.
legendary
The swap will be automatic I believe and I've requested that the market is stopped.  I did hear back from support and it's in the support pipeline so we'll see what happens.  I'll keep everyone updated.
legendary
Activity: 1223
NOW on Polo you can not withdraw or deposite NEOS!!!
I think They are doing swap now!!!
NEOS!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It does not mean anything. Trading is still active. They should stoped the market..
NOW on Polo you can not withdraw or deposite NEOS!!!
I think They are doing swap now!!!
NEOS!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1223
after swap on POLO i get 210 neos from evry 1000 neos?
now price is near 4000 if coins reduced to *.21 than price x5 if price not rise then deposit reduced only,
main question is in polo will automatic swap or number my coin not changed there?

20K will be new floor for new blockchain. After few updates I expected rise to 40-50K.
Bittrex swap is fully automatic and now its done.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
after swap on POLO i get 210 neos from evry 1000 neos?
now price is near 4000 if coins reduced to *.21 than price x5 if price not rise then deposit reduced only,
main question is in polo will automatic swap or number my coin not changed there?
How long polo....how long to wait you...
Guys lets create tickers on polo? It may help us do swap quicker  Tongue
legendary

looks very good dev , ..  Cheesy

It is what it is.  People were in positions to spend what they were able to (I'm not one of them).  "Looks good dev" as if I have any control over it. Smiley

That premine gets you ~6x the amount of that top wallet.  Don't think you're looking too shabby here.

The premine covers the entire coin supply to swap everyone's coins.  That's not one single person's premine.

Ahh ok, thanks for the clarification.  What about the ~360K coins remaining (difference between the premine and 21% of the prefork coin supply)?

No problem at all.  It's all explained in the first post and even those are estimates because at the time the numbers were crunched, we went beyond the 1 week of extra premine factored just in case things went sideways and we didn't swap in the anticipated time frame.  So the dev fund and so forth actually was shaved down quite a bit to cover everyone else first.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250

It is what it is.  People were in positions to spend what they were able to (I'm not one of them).  "Looks good dev" as if I have any control over it. Smiley

That premine gets you ~6x the amount of that top wallet.  Don't think you're looking too shabby here.

The premine covers the entire coin supply to swap everyone's coins.  That's not one single person's premine.

Ahh ok, thanks for the clarification.  What about the ~360K coins remaining (difference between the premine and 21% of the prefork coin supply)?
legendary

Code:
int64_t GetProofOfWorkReward(int nHeight, int64_t nFees)
{

int64_t nSubsidy = 0;

[b]if (nHeight == 1) {
      nSubsidy = 2787115 * COIN;[/b]
    }

Sweet move.  So what we have here is a premine that will get one person >50% of the total supply.  Brilliant.
Pages:
Jump to: