Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [NeoScrypt] [PoW+PoS+MN] ⭐ Traid.tv ⭐ The Future of Crypto Education ✅ - page 9. (Read 30662 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Closed and reopen the wallet atm to see of will start stakes again. Any news or issues what I don't know about? Ty
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
One of the biggest cryptocurrency listing sites CoinCodex just listed TRAID coin

and also the first official adviser joined the team  Smiley
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
TRAID is now listed on the Blockfolio App
Activity: 8
Nice project nice Traid coin.
Already stay on Crypto bridge exchange market.
Activity: 53
Train coin project also a good project in the Discord server. I hope this project are also good position.
Activity: 61
A great project. Is getting stronger everyday and seems their are making a strong community behind. Beyond the Coin they have a good and strong development team with their community, working together every day. They have a lot of stuff to be added in the future that will enhance even more the Coin. If someone needs something secure and with 100% probabilites to keep privacy, they should visit Traid Coin and click this link to learn more https://discord.gg/xHQapZ9.

Hope everyone to see you there, and lets talk.
Hi,

We've added TRAID to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers
Thank you for the support!
Activity: 168
This project is very good, dev team is very helpful and friendly, has absolutely NO FUDs or SCAM (very clean environment) I just loved this project
Activity: 36
If make the pre-sale period longer would boost the interest as sometimes when presale periods are long, interest slowly drops as lot of people cannot afford to invest sums needed during presale.Good partnerships keep people interested and focused on project.
Activity: 126
I joined this community just today looks very good and legit coin whitepaper and website is very awesome also this coin is listed on cryptobridge exchange this is very good coin for long term investment too
Activity: 248

This coin has been added on channels Start exchanges / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_exchanges
https://discord.gg/UC4fwdk

Start exchange on
crypto-bridge
wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.TRAID_BRIDGE.BTC

On discord you can: vote for coins, see rating coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.
Hard dump , many people want fast money and cry later
Activity: 34
I invested in this project from the very start and I can tell you this one is different from all other businesss, given the fact that the product has a real world usage! Good luck guys !
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've added TRAID to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers
Activity: 58
its a very interesting projects.. i like this project.. now Traid coin is available for exchange..
crypto-bridge .  i hope it will go to moon soon.
Activity: 140
A lot of exciting update in progress of this project. Team is happy to announce that masternodes.online  listing has been paid. TRAID coin is getting listed in a few days. So excited to be part of this project.
Activity: 28
Great devs, great community, and a chance to have a slice of a massive global industry? Yes, please. Wish the developers only good luck and success!
Activity: 67
very nice project... you have a good Team and Dev.... and now you are listed on CRYPTOBRIDGE... all you staff is active on discord channel and you have a big community... good job TRAID... keep up the good work...
Activity: 33
TRAID Coin is the most popular, Beautiful, Marvel's in the Discord server.
Just not Discord server , are also Crypto bridge exchange market.
Join guys and works TRAID coin .
Pages:
Jump to: