Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [NeoScrypt] [PoW+PoS+MN] ⭐ Traid.tv ⭐ The Future of Crypto Education ✅ - page 10. (Read 30662 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Learning in this field is not very advanced.
That is why I thought this coin was meaningful.
In doubt, the instructor did a fraudulent act. How do you monitor these?
urrently, there are too many crypto-exchanges. And even more are trying to hold an ICO. There will be a lot of competition. There will be very few, because the process will continue. I wish this team success, but they have a lot of work to do.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
TRAID COIN STATS FOR AUGUST 26th
Circulating supply: 3,543,177
Number of masternodes: 26
Masternode daily income: 924 TRAID (~$37)
Masternode ROI: 562% / 65 days
Coins locked: 44%
Current network Hash: ~250 GH/s

Happy mining Grin Join TRAID coin community on Discord. Over 2,000 members and counting!(Airdrops, bounties and more....) Wink
copper member
Activity: 58
This is amazing. Everyone is concerned about making money from crypto and leaving but this, teaching people about cryptocurrency and crypto trading is giving actual real life value. Thank you!
Activity: 140

This coin is listed on Crypto-bridge and there is an announcement on discord that the team have a few mentainance issues to sort with the wallet and so requested CB team to hold on as to suspend both deposit and withdrawal for this coin to the time that the wallet is well fixed.

Okay, this is well explained and understood. I like this project already. I would love to see it succeed and the moment deposit and withdrawal is fixed, I will invest in it. Great job to the team.
Activity: 92
nice project traid with real usecase crypto-bridge listed  Grin Grin
Activity: 45
very good project already listed in Cryptobridge. Team are very nice work. Dev and Team are active in discord server so many people come and participate there...Well done
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

This coin is listed on Crypto-bridge and there is an announcement on discord that the team have a few mentainance issues to sort with the wallet and so requested CB team to hold on as to suspend both deposit and withdrawal for this coin to the time that the wallet is well fixed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Why do you want to remain incognito? I do not think that someone is currently at risk of investing in a team that has so little respect for its potential investors.

it is not a true decision to be unknown to its investors. this reduces the credibility of the projects, this is not a delight. the team should open itself to participants and investors. then will be a success.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
how many coins need to PoS work?
Activity: 34
Traid coin are most popular coin in Discord server.
Traid coin list on Crypto bridge exchange market.
I hope join this coin .
Activity: 154
Why do you want to remain incognito? I do not think that someone is currently at risk of investing in a team that has so little respect for its potential investors.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 18
Great and honest developers will be make the awesome coin,I hope this project had that's too.

good staking option they have. So, i make decision to invest on this big project. Good Luck Smiley
Activity: 52
Great team,great idea,and hopefully execution will be the same!
This company growth perfect !
Activity: 12
I regret that I learned about TRAID so late. Currently, I am mining this currency and I also have masternode. I think it is a very good and future project. I believe in the work put in by the team and I count on my personal profit.
Activity: 54
The concept looks very interesting and singular your goals could give the investors a great reward when you achieved it. Go ahead you have the support of the community!
Activity: 93
TRAID coin new interesting project. These coin have start good feature. Now they give us good  bounty  and airdrop. Join TRAID discord for bounty
Activity: 56
we will be surprised positive. I'm definitely take the risk and throw some $ in.a great idea conducted in a good way like yours and a great support to the community questions, I am sure that more than one wants to be part of your project.
Pages:
Jump to: