Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [NeoScrypt] [PoW+PoS+MN] ⭐ Traid.tv ⭐ The Future of Crypto Education ✅ - page 12. (Read 30662 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 1
Will TRAID instructors give advice to traders who want to trade the TRAID currency?  Will there be detailed technical analysis of TRAID?
We're certain instructors will find TRAID coin very interesting to analyze because they will be mentoring people on the platform that's based on TRAID. Plus, given that instructors will have the option of charging for premium subscriptions in TRAID coin, it will be in their best interest to speak highly of TRAID. It's a win-win for everyone.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Traid platform is a great project and the traid coin looks promising.The community is also helpful.Wishing all the best to traid platform... 😊
Activity: 14
I'm really impressed with the Traid team & concept. It's refreshing to come across a team that are keen to teach people about crypto.
If you are interested in trading, from someone just starting out or a full time trader, join Traids discord & check out the teams vision. I'm sure you'll stay:)
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Will TRAID instructors give advice to traders who want to trade the TRAID currency?  Will there be detailed technical analysis of TRAID?
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
TRAID has nice potential for success.
I will use it to improve my trading strategy and to learn more.
And I would like to see TRAID coin trading on some top exchanges also,
but CB is a good first step.

A lot of masternode coins start out trading on Crypto-Bridge before being listed on Cryptopia, Bittrex and other large exchanges. There's a great article on masternodes which mentions that fact here: https://medium.com/blockstake/masternode-manifesto-682bf182891a

Activity: 102
TRAID is starting to make a name for it self
And looks very promising be sure to keep an eye on it !
Activity: 36
Good to know people are interesting about this project as i do. TRAID looks like a very promising project, I hope this project will change the crypto currency future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Any update on Traid platform development progress Huh Dev can update on daily basic or publish,share every 1-2 weeks any Medium or Steemit blog.I think it will be useful for the community Smiley

Activity: 3
I'm excited about the Traid cryptocurrency and what it stands for. So many cryptocurrency out there don't have any real world use, or "use case" other than as a store of value. Setting how Traid can make a difference is worrying and combined with master nodes makes it a stable platform
Activity: 4
I like this project and I really think that TRAID has a clear future ahead of it. I have chosen to invest since I think TRAID will grow and remain in the future. just check it out.
Activity: 27
Glad to discover a new MN coin with a real use case, offering trading services and their expert analysis on the market. I will be following Traid and use their services. You can join discord if you want to interact with us. Let's all set Traid where it should be.
Activity: 5
I love this coin. I want to learn from traders and Traid will offer this feature on their platform! I am ready to increase my knowledge in Crypto trading! Excited about this one.
Activity: 20
it is a great project....I think this project can make a successful future.. i wish the project the rapid growth.i know this coin already listed on crypto-bridge exchange..I hope after some days it will be added on another big exchange..it is a very good concept..best of luck..

Activity: 49
I think it is a great and game changer project.and i am very
Excited&curious with TRAID price. It is worth everyone's expectation's effoert's. Wish you all the best..
Activity: 13
I'm  very curious with TRAID price after  listing on exchanger platform , How much price for 1 TRAID ?
Activity: 17
I think this project is a game changer and what the world needs now.
The world needs all the best it can get and with CB , I feel confident this will work. best of luck ... and lots of love for team
Activity: 86
A promising idea of the project is always one of the main indicators of successful startups.The project is interesting from the point of view of innovation i wish the project the rapid growth. it will be better, it is worth everyone's expectations and efforts. best of luck ...
Activity: 41
Excellent project cause for some days I see that traid platform done a great job for their community and obviously MN/POS coin so much promising coin and especially for new and old traders that I think they can make a great profit from this wonderful community and I really appreciatee that Crypto-bridge exchange are already confirmed that they will listed this coin
I wish the best of luck for this wonderful project😍
Activity: 53
great trading projects, this will make it easier for people to trade too easy that's why too many people like this, and I am sure if this project is realized it will be a lot of trading through this system
Activity: 98
I was focusing on few coins lately. after I have tried to eliminate, this coin became in the top 3 for me. Because of coin quality. This is an awesome crypto project in the recent coins. really a good concept. Stake option profitable. Hope it can have bright future with this great potential.
Pages:
Jump to: