Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [NeoScrypt] [PoW+PoS+MN] ⭐ Traid.tv ⭐ The Future of Crypto Education ✅ - page 13. (Read 30662 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
TRAID has nice potential for success.
I will use it to improve my trading strategy and to learn more.
And I would like to see TRAID coin trading on some top exchanges also,
but CB is a good first step.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Interesting concept, I like it, and will follow this project. A lot of people are concerned about the team not being public.
My suggestion if I may is Know Your Developer verification. You don't reveal yourselves, but public can be satisfied.
Activity: 51
This is an awesome crypto project I'm seeing in a while. really a good concept. I am a quite old  in the crypto world. I found that Traid platform is a curious project to the people  like me and intermediate traders. It will easy entry into trading and make crypto education less intimidating in this idea. And i was sure it'll take a good speed soon. And here it is.. Oh off course congratulations for listed in cb.
Activity: 11
This is an awesome project. I am a beginner in crypto world. I found that Traid platform is cater to beginner like me and intermediate traders. It will easy entry into trading and make crypto education less intimidating and confusing. With all the unethical shillers and pump&dump schemes, beginners don't have anyone to turn to for the right guidance. We plan to change that. I love it

Pro traders will also benefit from our education platform. It will allow them to share their knowledge and charge users for access to premium content, among other features.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
It's been one month behind and the project and community is growing so fast. Vast and strong developer team guiding you with any question or problem that you can have. They did paid for CryptoBridge listing and i am waiting with patient to buy some, and participate in. Also you should read the White Paper it's strong and have a background project behind. It;s like coursera but on blockchaine and it is exciting. The platform release will be out at Q3 2019 and if the developer team will stick to road map it will be a solid project and you can make some money on it for sure. It is very good time to join now, while all crypto world in red zone and i guess price at the start on trading will be very low and you can jump in and probbaly by LAMBO in 11 year, who knows!
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
Im very happy for joined at TRAID Community in discord. I see all its a big project and awesome project. Detailed Project, Detailed Roadmap, All is Detailed and looking good. Dont Forget to join and lets see best future together. Good Lucky for Dev and Team TRAID  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 11
Great project with many of expert and master in crypto world.Anyone can join especially for newbie
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
Traid reminds me of Dark Coin (Dash) that I used to mine. They didn’t come forward as the masternode coin. These guys don’t focus on MNs...it’s just one of their features...and you can use MN and staking rewards for free education. Traid=Dash. Go traid go go!

Thanks for pointing that out. Our MN rewards are fair (unlike many other coins with 90% MN rewards which are doomed to fail) and MNs actually serve a very important purpose. As you mentioned, users will be able to spend their staking rewards towards free education and trading signals.
I just bought a MN...yaaay...thinking of getting more. TRAID to the moon!!
Thanks for investing. 2nd round of sale is live. Only 4 MNs are left.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Great project with amazing potential. I'm grabbing it for cheap now and will stake.

Looking at the metrics on https://masternode.live/currencies/TRAID/Traid and one will note that even at this early stage more than half (53%) of the TRAID coins are locked up in masternodes. That bodes well for the future increase in price of TRAID even before their platform launches just based on scarcity, supply and demand.
Do you have any graphic pack? I would like to list you on my website so I need good graphics.

Yeah we do. Hit us up on Discord https://discord.gg/tEUt4aX
Activity: 89
Great project with amazing potential. I'm grabbing it for cheap now and will stake.
Activity: 17
Is it better to set up masternode on my PC or buy VPS?

VPS is always a better option. We recommend Vultr. Many of our community members host their MNs on Vultr with no issues.

I host my MNs on VPSs from cyberhour.com , their uptime is just amazing
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
Since I myself work in the field of design, I really like how your product is presented.  Shocked I think I'll follow TRAID.
How many coins need to set up a Masternode?

Masternode collateral is 60,000 TRAID

VPS is always a better option. We recommend Vultr. Many of our community members host their MNs on Vultr with no issues.
Activity: 93
I love your brand name. Very original. TRAID = TRading AID.

Thank you. We gave it a lot of thought  Smiley
What's the purpose of Traid platform when there is Youtube?

We're not like Youtube.Traid platform will be very different. Here are some of the things that set us apart.

1. You can directly hire traders for 1 on 1 mentorship
2. Trading signals and alerts
3. Premium trading/investing courses
4. Crypto supported
5. 90% of revenues go to instructors
etc.

Point #5 is a very important one because it incentivizes the trader instructors to provide someone with GOOD information whereas on Youtube people get paid less than 1% so instead are more apt to shill stuff. In short Traid will vet their instructors and incentivize them into providing good information so both they and you make more money. You can never be sure who to trust on Youtube and whether they are just trying to sell you their bags. Youtube is full of people giving poor advice often for their own interest. Traid from what I read seems like the antidote to that.
Thanks for pointing that out. TRAID is indeed a Youtube antidote. All instructors will be vetted and hand-picked...no shillers allowed. Such crypto professionals should (and will) be rewarded handsomly for broadcasting legit educational content. That's why most of the revenues  collected from their channels will go to them (unlike Youtube and other centralized video platforms). This will motivate professional crypto traders/investors to move away from Youtube and join Traid platform instead.
Activity: 93
How many coins need to set up a Masternode?
Pages:
Jump to: