Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NetM - Blockchain network oriented to corporate use - page 2. (Read 40583 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Guys, nothing new is visible. Project stuck

Hi folk We are up and running transforming digital transactions in Latam. Stay connect with updates in official channels like telegram and discord. 
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Guys, nothing new is visible. Project stuck
Available Bitcoinwiki page about NetM  https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/NetM
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Need exchange with a DOGE or from 0.1 sat
Activity: 259
Merit: 3
Altmarkets.io Exchange
Other alternative pool there http://45.76.38.119
Activity: 66
Hi.
Please donate  a few coins for my work, any amount you don’t feel sorry for, I’m testing software that I’m sure will be useful for the new exchange, and indicate the address of your wallet so I can return it to you after work. I wanted to buy, but I have been waiting for verification for 3 weeks on the Novaexchange.

Thank you in advance.

=====Rus========
Пpивeт. Плиз cкиньтe нecкoлькo мoнeт для мoeй paбoты, любoe кoличecтвo cкoлькo вaм  нe жaлкo, я тecтиpyю coфт кoтopaя, кaк я yвepeн бyдeт пoлeзнa для нoвoгo oбмeнa, и yкaжитe aдpec cвoeгo кoшeлькa чтoбы я иx вaм пocлe paбoты cмoг вepнyть. Я xoтeл кyпить, нo yжe 3 нeдeли ждy вepификaции нa биpжe Novaexchange

NetM DRwRznd1qJU4A3QjnvmVqm1SEhymAYquYe

Зapaнee блaгoдapю.

Пpивeт, я oтпpaвил тeбe 10 000 NTM. Moжeшь иx нe вoзвpaщaть. Tecтиpyй coфт, зaпycкaй oбмeн.
PS. Bepификaция нa Nova зaнимaeт 15-30 минyт, я нeдaвнo пpoxoдил, вce oтличнo paбoтaeт.

Hi, I sent you 10,000 NTM. You can not return them. Test the software, run the exchange.
Ps. Verification on Nova takes 15-30 minutes, I recently passed, everything works fine.
thanks, it seems wallet is working fine and my tokens are still there  Cheesy You are planning to list NtM on any exchange? hoping this will be list on exchange soon and has some value.

There are several plans for the future that include new platforms.
Activity: 105
Hi.
Please donate  a few coins for my work, any amount you don’t feel sorry for, I’m testing software that I’m sure will be useful for the new exchange, and indicate the address of your wallet so I can return it to you after work. I wanted to buy, but I have been waiting for verification for 3 weeks on the Novaexchange.

Thank you in advance.

=====Rus========
Пpивeт. Плиз cкиньтe нecкoлькo мoнeт для мoeй paбoты, любoe кoличecтвo cкoлькo вaм  нe жaлкo, я тecтиpyю coфт кoтopaя, кaк я yвepeн бyдeт пoлeзнa для нoвoгo oбмeнa, и yкaжитe aдpec cвoeгo кoшeлькa чтoбы я иx вaм пocлe paбoты cмoг вepнyть. Я xoтeл кyпить, нo yжe 3 нeдeли ждy вepификaции нa биpжe Novaexchange

NetM DRwRznd1qJU4A3QjnvmVqm1SEhymAYquYe

Зapaнee блaгoдapю.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
I am surprised to see this coin is still making development. Was not expecting any move from netm but why not main account? why you created a new account to respond?
Can you share wallet access page?

The wallet acces page is here Wallet. New account for other dev in charge.
thanks, it seems wallet is working fine and my tokens are still there  Cheesy You are planning to list NtM on any exchange? hoping this will be list on exchange soon and has some value.
I am surprised to see this coin is still making development. Was not expecting any move from netm but why not main account? why you created a new account to respond?

The wallet acces page is here Wallet. New account for other dev in charge.
Russian Translation Reserved
LOL
do you people really read the thread before posting anything? This tends to spam on this forum. you should check the first page of the thread. Delete your post else report to mod.
copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
BM Russian Translator
Russian Translation Reserved
Activity: 673
Merit: 506
Guys, can somebody advice any nodes for connection?

According to the peers on https://coincave.nl these should work:

addnode=104.238.128.30:22558
addnode=186.84.75.192:22558
addnode=45.55.4.128:22558
addnode=45.76.38.119:22558
addnode=86.6.7.5:22558
addnode=88.182.253.25:22558
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Guys, can somebody advice any nodes for connection?
Activity: 673
Merit: 506
NTM can be mined at https://coincave.nl miningpool.
Based in the Netherlands, running on SSD's and growing fast since restarting on april 7, 2019.
Over 30 coins onboard.
With findblocks.com is there another pool to mine NetM - NTM
This must be the surprise of the year. Thought this project had gone to ground and disappeared off the surface of the blockchain like so many other attempts at corporate blockchain solution. Surprised to see it's still moving forward

Continuous work and improvement.
Pages:
Jump to: