Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Netnode [NND] Mineable New consensus Algorithm - No Premine! - page 3. (Read 2432 times)

copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Where is exchange to trade netnode ? Because i checked at coinmarketcap not found.
Who is Creator netnode and behind team ?

Someone mentioned an exchange but we are currently only trading in our discord channel. Thanks for the interest!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Hello! I am glad that I have found such a suitable project for me. Now I will be watching developments and news from the team.
I also recently joined the community and follow the development of the project. While I like everything and the developer shows real activity. Let's see how he will act further.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Hello! I am glad that I have found such a suitable project for me. Now I will be watching developments and news from the team.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
I am in one of the communication site of the project Netnode. And for my observation, I see that the Netnode have been so attracted to the community people. But what the Netnode project team is lacking is some sort of information regarding the users wanted to hear. But that is a good problem. The people are seeking for this project which is the good time for the Netnode to show off itself as having the capacity and prove its greatness.
There are so many people who have attracted to this project. So I think it's better for the team to provide some good opportunity that can gather huge supporters. Perhaps, it would be great if they can conduct bounty programs or any that can attract and convince more investors.
People have been getting attracted to the project because the team is continuously promoting the project on various platform. That's why they are getting succeed to gain the supporters.
Along with this thing the people have found potential in the project and that's the reason become for everyone participation in the project.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I am in one of the communication site of the project Netnode. And for my observation, I see that the Netnode have been so attracted to the community people. But what the Netnode project team is lacking is some sort of information regarding the users wanted to hear. But that is a good problem. The people are seeking for this project which is the good time for the Netnode to show off itself as having the capacity and prove its greatness.
There are so many people who have attracted to this project. So I think it's better for the team to provide some good opportunity that can gather huge supporters. Perhaps, it would be great if they can conduct bounty programs or any that can attract and convince more investors.
People have been getting attracted to the project because the team is continuously promoting the project on various platform. That's why they are getting succeed to gain the supporters.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Where is exchange to trade netnode ? Because i checked at coinmarketcap not found.
Who is Creator netnode and behind team ?
This new mineable project with a concept of new consensus algorithm has gaining more attention here in the community. The Netnode has so many good characteristics as stated by the project members. This is great because they totally get into our senses and notice their potential. I was hooing this will not fads but rather keep going strong here in the crypto world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Yeah, indeed. There are so many people around the world which really convinced on this project so well. And its clear that we can say if the moment where we gonna raise to the top is making the platform  better than ever.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Kind of interesting to see a mineable and a new consesus algorithm with no premine at the first time that this coin is released. I wish they could do more interesting ideas and such other things we cannot imagine in the other platforms.
I think we can expect that there are more good things will be done on this idea. We just need to follow their social channels so we can be always updated in the development. And the project is still new so a lot of works and doings will be made by this team in the upcoming more days.
They are pretty active on social media to continuously spread awareness about the project. So if you follow them on social media then you would continuously receive every single update about the project.
It would be better if they were active in terms of the platform itself and listened to the comments of users, rather than being active in social networks, what is the use of this?
I think they might be reading all the comments to understand what do the users want to say and they can take actions as per the user's feedback.
If they are taking all these actions towards the project development then no one can stop the team from making the project hugely successful.
Hello World 👽
Kind of interesting to see a mineable and a new consesus algorithm with no premine at the first time that this coin is released. I wish they could do more interesting ideas and such other things we cannot imagine in the other platforms.
I think we can expect that there are more good things will be done on this idea. We just need to follow their social channels so we can be always updated in the development. And the project is still new so a lot of works and doings will be made by this team in the upcoming more days.
They are pretty active on social media to continuously spread awareness about the project. So if you follow them on social media then you would continuously receive every single update about the project.
It would be better if they were active in terms of the platform itself and listened to the comments of users, rather than being active in social networks, what is the use of this?
I think they might be reading all the comments to understand what do the users want to say and they can take actions as per the user's feedback.
Any person who would be interested in such a subject, in any case, will find this platform for himself and will use it if he likes it. Sometimes no advertising can help popularize, if the right audience simply does not exist.
Activity: 672
Yes, absolutely true, team's unique approach will really help them to over come to their competition. It is the best part of the project.
Indeed, it will give them more chances to be acknowledged by many people here in crypto community. We know that the competition here are very hard so it needs to have a project that is unique and very convincing for the people. And I hope the team behind this can continously provide it.
Yeah, the best part of the project is when the developer gathered an event or promotion for the users who wanted to take participation in the ICO or wanted to buy the coins in large amounts.
Most likely that this is exactly what happens. But you still need to pay attention to other facts. Activity and how is the development of the project and the platform as a whole. Also have the ability to promote the project in people so to speak.
Activity: 560
Yes, absolutely true, team's unique approach will really help them to over come to their competition. It is the best part of the project.
Indeed, it will give them more chances to be acknowledged by many people here in crypto community. We know that the competition here are very hard so it needs to have a project that is unique and very convincing for the people. And I hope the team behind this can continously provide it.
Yeah, the best part of the project is when the developer gathered an event or promotion for the users who wanted to take participation in the ICO or wanted to buy the coins in large amounts.
Activity: 490
Activity: 672
Activity at the moment is an important factor in the development of the project. If it does not, then new users will not look at it.
Yes, this is the best part about the project, the team behind the project stays active most of the time to provide necessary information towards the users. That's the reason become users growth.
Hello World 👽
Pages:
Jump to: