Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Netnode [NND] Mineable New consensus Algorithm - No Premine! - page 6. (Read 2432 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info about a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?  Thanks so much

From what I understand a Youtube channel is in the making.

Here's a link to the subreddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NetNode/
copper member
Activity: 21
German, Indonesian, and Chinese translations added!
Activity: 33
Netnode GUI Wallet available for download now at https://netnode.io/downloads/

Cool, I've downloaded it...

Excited for the project and release of the miners, keep up the good work!
copper member
Netnode GUI Wallet available for download now at https://netnode.io/downloads/
copper member
Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info about a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?  Thanks so much

The community is still small since we haven't released yet, however; there will be more information available on launch and in our community channels. Feel free to ask questions in telegram or on our discord at https://discord.gg/cDP79d8
copper member
so you are saying you will sell nodes?
Yes, we plan on selling at least the initial nodes to help fund the project. The wallet and ecosystem will be 100% free to use aside from the obvious spending of coins and what not. Thanks for the question!
Activity: 10
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
so you are saying you will sell nodes?
copper member
Missed the point.It turns out that the coins are not needed or what?I'm talking about node.
Or need?I've never seen anything so ask-we will follow the development.
The coins are used as a high liquidity base "currency" for the network. After all coins are mined a burn rate will take effect although that will not be for a long time. The NND coin is also used to support those who operate nodes. Relatively speaking there could be a high emission rate with a high number of nodes on the network. This incentivizes the network to scale alongside transactions.
And again, did not understand!How many coins do I need for a node?And where can I buy them and how to set up a node?That's what I meant.
Apologies! There are no coin requirements for operating a node. The original nodes will be distributed to users through the company, we will have an order page up on our website when the ANN is updated. Thanks for the great questions.
Activity: 333
Merit: 2
Missed the point.It turns out that the coins are not needed or what?I'm talking about node.
The coins are used as a high liquidity base "currency" for the network. After all coins are mined a burn rate will take effect although that will not be for a long time. The NND coin is also used to support those who operate nodes. Relatively speaking there could be a high emission rate with a high number of nodes on the network. This incentivizes the network to scale alongside transactions.
And again, did not understand!How many coins do I need for a node?And where can I buy them and how to set up a node?That's what I meant.
copper member
Activity: 333
Merit: 2
copper member
why no updates post Dec?
what is the status on project.
We are still planning on a full release in the first part of Q1, so very soon.
We will also be updating the announcement with more information. More information is also available on our website.
If you would like to know more specifics feel free to ask questions in the Telegram or through a PM.

Thanks for your interest in the project!
why no updates post Dec?
what is the status on project.
copper member
Apologies everyone! the link for telegram has now been fixed to display the group instead of the channel. Thanks.
copper member
Sounds neat, hopefully nodes can be ran on raspberry pi and similar machines to keep these easy to deploy. X86 would be fine but I'm sure you would have more nodes via arm.
Nodes will definitely be able to run on Raspberry Pi. Mining NND will arguably be the most simplistic coin to mine once released. Thanks for the comment!
copper member
When correct the link to your site. I wanted to get acquainted with your project, your team. Without the normal provision of information, the project will not succeed.
The first link is the website, I just changed the link name so it doesn’t look like the project title. Our website is https://netnode.io
Thanks for your interest!
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
When correct the link to your site. I wanted to get acquainted with your project, your team. Without the normal provision of information, the project will not succeed.
seems some unique idea. watching with keen interest.
copper member
Zero fee? Are you sure, how can it be like that? I hope you can provide updates as soon as possible, is the whitepaper available?
If you think of the emission rate as a fee schedule then it makes it easier to understand why incentivizing the network in the right way can eliminate traditional fees. We understand that it is completely unique and maybe even odd but we are 100% confident in our model.

We have big things planned for the year end and Q1 2019. An introductory whitepaper is available on our website but it is rather surface level to appeal to a larger crowd, all feedback is appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to look at our project!
Pages:
Jump to: